Obama has played 81 rounds of golf.....

And then the Owl takes another big shit all over itself.

One member of Congress voted against it. One.

In reality, most of the entire country (and world for that matter) supported us going after the bastards in Afghanistan that attacked us on 9-11.

Big problem ... the Afghans didn't attack us on 9/11. Back to the drawing board for you.

Al Qaeda did and the Taliban supported al Qaeda. Pakistan didn't attack us either but our President sure carries out operation there too. Yemen too. But that not really what I was addressing with the owls post was it?

Using your logic we should have not only attacked Afghanistan but the entire Mideast, parts of Africa, the Philippines, and portions of America (as well as a number of other places around the globe).

Al Qaeda did and the Taliban supported al Qaeda. Pakistan didn't attack us either but our President sure carries out operation there too. Yemen too. But that not really what I was addressing with the owls post was it?

When /where did you serve?

I was 13 years old when the National Guard opened fire on student protesters. Fuck off. They didn't even require us to register for the draft. It took me ten years to get over that shit, through some personal experience I got a healthy respect for the Grunts, mostly.

Why, did you oppose going after the bastards that attacked us on 9-11 too or what?

I like how you only include #'s in Afganistan. Very sneaky

Sneaky? Look at the post that I addressed. I responded directly to that post. Please put you thinking cap on before making a fool of yourself.

You stepped in the cow pie when you said Obama had been in charge of afghan "twice" as long as Bushii.

And dissembling on the link to Afghan and 9-11 is pretty disgusting.

All in all, your partisanship detracts from noting the failure of Obama's afghan strategy.

Pay close attention. I NEVER said that Obama was in charge of "afghan" "twice as long as Bushii." Are you sure you're able to read English? I simply posted factual evidence showing that more than twice as many Americans died in Afghanistan (pay attention to the spelling) under Obama than died under Bush. Please pay attention. I hate repeating myself.

Big problem ... the Afghans didn't attack us on 9/11. Back to the drawing board for you.

Using your logic we should have not only attacked Afghanistan but the entire Mideast, parts of Africa, the Philippines, and portions of America (as well as a number of other places around the globe).

Why did bin Laden have camps in those place too?

Rinse/Repeat

What on earth would military service have to do with questioning the decisions of a President?

America wants to know

Sneaky? Look at the post that I addressed. I responded directly to that post. Please put you thinking cap on before making a fool of yourself.

You stepped in the cow pie when you said Obama had been in charge of afghan "twice" as long as Bushii.

All in all, your partisanship detracts from noting the failure of Obama's afghan strategy.

By the way ... Obama has no "strategies." One must be able to think logically and intelligently to plan a strategy. Obama is sorely lacking in the realm of fore-thought.

I was 13 years old when the National Guard opened fire on student protesters. Fuck off. They didn't even require us to register for the draft. It took me ten years to get over that shit, through some personal experience I got a healthy respect for the Grunts, mostly.

Why, did you oppose going after the bastards that attacked us on 9-11 too or what?

Are you stuck at 13 years old? As soon as you grow some pubes, you and that chickenshit rightwonger can wander down to the recruiting office and enlist, turd

You'll have to ask Bin Laden when you meet him some day. The point is that Afghanistan didn't attack us on 9/11 so you fail.

By the way ... Obama has no "strategies." One must be able to think logically and intelligently to plan a strategy. Obama is sorely lacking in the realm of fore-thought.

A community organizer, with a strategy
Fucking hilarious
The kenyan couldnt operate a fucking flashlight without 14 secret service agents helping him
What a national fucking disgrace

You'll have to ask Bin Laden when you meet him some day. The point is that Afghanistan didn't attack us on 9/11 so you fail.

The Taliban had an alliance with al Qaeda. The operatives who attacked us trained in Afghanistan. But still. that is beside the point. That being most every one, left and right, supported President Bush going after the bastards who attacked us on 9-11, no matter what country they happen to be in.

A community organizer, with a strategy
Fucking hilarious
The kenyan couldnt operate a fucking flashlight without 14 secret service agents helping him
What a national fucking disgrace

He's an embarrassment and a blight on American history. I'm ashamed of him. I mean that! He's a walking, effeminate joke.

obama-phone-upside-down.jpg

obama is more than a blight. He's an entity. Something unspeakably evil. He doesn't occupy the white house. He haunts it. When his time is up the Capitol will need more than a good cleaning. It will need an exorcism.

Since his reelection and over 150 total. Since the morons on the left will bring up BOOOOOOOOSH, he played 24 rounds total in his 8 years in office.

That was one of those highlights in the great truther movie...Fahrenheit 911 showing Boooooooosh playing one of those 24 rounds of golf.

The MSM harped on Booooooooosh for playing 24 rounds of golf in 36 months of office.

The criminal in chief, voted in by moron losers like joeb (I will will not capitalize the assholes name) has done....75 fundraisers since his reelection.

obama_vacation1.jpg

Hey liberals!!

:fu:

If you don't know anything about politics, listen to bias media and discuss what they want you to. There are THOUSANDS of important issues at hand today. Only the weak minded of all parties gravitate to such lazy stories.

Next this OP (poster) will be mad about something serious and wonder why there is no attention on it. And he/she will not recognize they are part of the problem.

How is playing a round of golf every two weeks an issue with the right?

They have nothing better to moan about, so they push this stupid shit. It's gotten to the point that anything a con says is worthy of the Sunday comic section.

Actually there is a lot to moan about. You stupid moronic fuck. You and every other fuckface, stupid, ignorant, dickbag, hypocritical, liberal who voted for this American hating piece of shit think this is the only fucking thing that we are bringing up?

You stupid ass fuck. I find it fucking ironic that you pieces of shit made a big giant fucking deal that Bush golfed too much when he golfed 24 times in his first 36 months. Now, here you are in your hypocritical glory telling us how the traitor in chief playing over a 160 rounds and 81 since reelection, is not big deal. The lying piece of shit, hypocritical cocksucker rightwinger thinks the main stream media did not make a big deal about Bush playing 24 times, but they did. You stupid liars.

I did not expect any of you fucking wastes of shit to get the point and see the clear double standards, and you fucking morons did not disappoint.

You stupid piece of hypocritical shit.

Last edited:
How is playing a round of golf every two weeks an issue with the right?

They have nothing better to moan about, so they push this stupid shit. It's gotten to the point that anything a con says is worthy of the Sunday comic section.

Actually there is a lot to moan about. You stupid moronic fuck. You and every other fuckface, stupid, ignorant, dickbag, hypocritical, liberal who voted for this American hating piece of shit think this is the only fucking thing that we are bringing up?

You stupid ass fuck. I find it fucking ironic that you pieces of shit made a big giant fucking deal that Bush golfed too much when he golfed 24 times in his first 36 months. Now, here you are in your hypocritical glory telling us how the traitor in chief playing over a 160 rounds and 81 since reelection, is not big deal. The lying piece of shit, hypocritical cocksucker rightwinger thinks the main stream media did not make a big deal about Bush playing 24 times, but they did. You stupid liars.

I did not expect any of you fucking wastes of shit to get the point and see the clear double standards, and you fucking morons did not disappoint.

You stupid piece of hypocritical shit.

What passes for conservative critical thinking

American's directly targeted and killed by Obama and Bush, (that we know of)

Bush = 0
Obama = 4 (counting children)

Forum List

Back