Obama Hates America

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

OBAMA: There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think — our country’s so innocent.

Commence spewing blood from your mouths and anuses.

Coming from the Marxist who dropped a bomb for every 20 minutes of his regime, that's pretty rich.

Moral relativism. We're just like Russia. America is a bunch of guilty killers. That came right out of the mouth of our President.

AutoGyro.jpg

O’REILLY: Do you respect Putin?

OBAMA: I do respect him

Commence spewing blood from your mouths and anuses!

O'REILLY: But he’s a killer though. Putin’s a killer.

OBAMA: There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think — our country’s so innocent. You think our country’s so innocent?

OBAMA: There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think — our country’s so innocent.

He sounds like a bloody Mau Mau, but then his father was one so where's the surprise there, what?

O'REILLY: But he’s a killer though. Putin’s a killer.

OBAMA: There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think — our country’s so innocent. You think our country’s so innocent?

Just when did Obama say that?

oreilly.jpg

But he’s a killer though. Putin’s a killer.

obama.jpg

There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think — our country’s so innocent. You think our country’s so innocent?

"We’ve got a lot of killers."

Just a matter of time now.

He'll have people marching in the streets, calling our troops baby killers.

Just a matter of time.

"We’ve got a lot of killers."

Just a matter of time now.

He'll have people marching in the streets, calling our troops baby killers.

Just a matter of time.
Well, I'm not one for denigrating troops, but the Drone War troubled me. Of course Trump seemed to do even worse in Yemen.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back