Obama: I’m more worried about climate change than the Islamic State

Although the level of concern may not be high, which worries you more?

• ISIS/ISSL

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Climate Change

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Well I was just trying to grow pineapples in the snow and can't figure out why I cant get them to grow.....................pun intended.

I love climate change. Sunny and 80F. near DC the second week of March.

67 in these parts. Might set a record but have not yet, so what does that tell us? It's been warm before is what it tells me.

It's raining it's ass off down here..................Gotta get out a rubber ducky.

:ack-1:

mqdefault.jpg

It's raining it's ass off down here..................Gotta get out a rubber ducky.

:ack-1:
Same here. I even got off early yesterday because a couple bottoms I drive over to get to work/back home were flooding. Its been raining for days and not supposed to stop until Monday sometime. Then, 75 degree, sunny weather :)
Getting the Harley out next week!

As I've said in the past, if rush, levin, hannity and the rest the wingnut yakkers came out tomorrow and said global warming is for real, everyone of you naive, gullible tards would start screaming, "GLOBAL WARMING IS FOR REAL, AND OBAMA ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!"

As I've said in the past, if rush, levin, hannity and the rest the wingnut yakkers came out tomorrow and said global warming is for real, everyone of you naive, gullible tards would start screaming, "GLOBAL WARMING IS FOR REAL, AND OBAMA ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!"

Go back to sleep... not going to happen.

I know, liberals are mentally deranged.
Unfortunately very dangerous also having all the media on their side suppressing the truth and promoting lies.
Maybe they should make it criminal to deny God, and make everyone live by the writings in the bible. The world would be a better place. But we all know that's unconstitutional, just like with the global warming stunt.

If the libtards thought global warming was for real, they'd be pushing for nuclear power, instead of stupid windmills.

I found you an appropriate avatar. Please use it.

3-11-2016 11-47-16 AM.jpg

Really? I am not that worried about either and I be damned if I am going to worry on the beautifully warm days we have had this last week. In my opinion, there is something wrong with Obama, and Mrs Tuluza Clinton who has said the same thing.

ISIS has minimal impact on Americans. Makes for nice headlines but it doesn't affect our daily lives. The idiot next door with a gun collection is a bigger threat to me than ISIS

Climate change will affect Americans (and the world) for centuries

Really? I am not that worried about either and I be damned if I am going to worry on the beautifully warm days we have had this last week. In my opinion, there is something wrong with Obama, and Mrs Tuluza Clinton who has said the same thing.

ISIS has minimal impact on Americans. Makes for nice headlines but it doesn't affect our daily lives. The idiot next door with a gun collection is a bigger threat to me than ISIS

Climate change will affect Americans (and the world) for centuries

Especially if we waste money on useless windmills that don't help.

Forum List

Back