Obama in a Landslide?

Gas prices are way down.

You have ODS big time.

Stop posting about it.

You're looking stupid.

And I have to type one sentence at a time.

Because you're so slow.

Gas prices in the NYC metro area are close to 4 fucking dollars a fucking gallon.

WTF do you pretend to "mean" when you claim gas prices are "down?"

You idiot.

Gas prices are only "down" in some recent weeks from the fucking HIGH they reached under the Obama Administration. Weekly U.S. Regular All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

You Obamaphiles just can't suck his dick enough, regardless of how much you have to spin. That's a polite way of calling you on your outright lie, you fuckwit.

Gas prices are down from what they were, but rising quickly. The trend is back up. If you notice a 5 cent per gallon reduction is dramatic, but a 23 cent increase is minor. The gas prices never got close to what they were, even what they were before the recent spike.

I would personally like to thank democrats for paying 47 cents more per gallon then anywhere else in the states. The concern about raising the gas tax on the poor was overwhelming...as you raised it......

No, it won’t be a landslide for Obama, but the president will realize a comfortable, uneventful victory with 303 EC votes.

However, republicans will win control of the Senate.

A landslide would be nice, but I think you're right. I think he will win and it will be a decent victory.

No, it won’t be a landslide for Obama, but the president will realize a comfortable, uneventful victory with 303 EC votes.

A landslide would be nice, but I think you're right. I think he will win and it will be a decent victory.

Amazing the number of people supporting the murder of a border agent isnt it?

Liberals don’t want to jinx it. It terrifies the right. And the press would prefer a nail-biter. But the fact is that finding Romney’s path to victory is getting harder every day.

There’s a secret lurking behind everything you’re reading about the upcoming election, a secret that all political insiders know—or should—but few are talking about, most likely because it takes the drama out of the whole business. The secret is the electoral college, and the fact is that the more you look at it, the more you come to conclude that Mitt Romney has to draw an inside straight like you’ve never ever seen in a movie to win this thing. This is especially true now that it seems as if Pennsylvania isn’t really up for grabs. Romney’s paths to 270 are few.

It’s beginning to look like Obama can lose the big Eastern four—Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida: all of ’em!—and still be reelected.​

More: Michael Tomasky on the (Possible) Coming Obama Landslide - The Daily Beast

What a good article!!! I don't think there will be a landslide for the prez, but I like hearing this. :thanks:

The Senate is starting to tighten up actually. Snowe leaving has allowed the governor of Maine to get the seat; he'll caucus with the Democrats. In Mass, Snowe is likely to upset Brown. Amazingly (with a ton of undecideds), John Kyl's seat may become a blue seat. That would be great!

The Senate is starting to tighten up actually. Snowe leaving has allowed the governor of Maine to get the seat; he'll caucus with the Democrats. In Mass, Snowe is likely to upset Brown. Amazingly (with a ton of undecideds), John Kyl's seat may become a blue seat. That would be great!

Maybe you guys could slip in some more funding for fast and furious.......

Yes just great.....Following the party line.

Determined to double our debt again in 4 more. Damn it I deserve free health care. I deserve you paying more to lower my costs.

Yes wonderful....................

This is almost better in a lot of ways.

Usually, that would be a good thing, but Obama has been pushing things through without congress. I think he knows that he may end up with more Republicans, which is probably why he has been practicing doing things on his own or through his czars and other appointees. He will do anything to carry on with his radical agenda and neither voters or congress will get in his way.

Maybe you guys could slip in some more funding for fast and furious.......
Yes just great.....Following the party line.
Determined to double our debt again in 4 more. Damn it I deserve free health care. I deserve you paying more to lower my costs.
Yes wonderful....................

You sound like a defeated man; reality setting in already in early August.

Yes wonderful...................:eusa_clap:

Obama is going to seal the deal with a surprise announcement next week, with Joe Biden being replaced as the VP nominee for Condoleeza Rice.

Snowe in Mass? :cuckoo:

I saw it too...this is a gal that thinks Stalin is a rightie..waddaya expect?

She's a know-it-all that knows very little. Next she'll want to make a bet.......:clap2:

Slight correction, I think you mean Warren has a chance to upset Brown.

RCP has 47 sure seats for the Dems, 45 for the GOP with 6 Dem seats and 3 Rep seats in the toss up column. So the GOP SHOULD have taken the senate that year, but they seem intent on blowing that one, too.

One of the REp seats that is up is Indiana, a sure thing until the Teabaggers drove out Dick Lugar for not being crazy enough.

Food and gas prices are on the rise. Unemployment is on the rise. Production is at a crawl.

Yeah obama in a landslide.

He's slipping already. He's below 50% and that doesn't spell landslide.

Gas prices are way down.

You have ODS big time.

Stop posting about it.

You're looking stupid.

And I have to type one sentence at a time.

Because you're so slow.

Gas prices in the NYC metro area are close to 4 fucking dollars a fucking gallon.

WTF do you pretend to "mean" when you claim gas prices are "down?"

You idiot.

Gas prices are only "down" in some recent weeks from the fucking HIGH they reached under the Obama Administration. Weekly U.S. Regular All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

You Obamaphiles just can't suck his dick enough, regardless of how much you have to spin. That's a polite way of calling you on your outright lie, you fuckwit.

Gas prices are now about $3.50, a far cry from the $4.11 record high under Bush.

I love that libs here are trying to sell us on the GOP taking the Senate. Nobody really knows. But they want people to think well if the GOP has the Senate then it'd be a good balance for Obama to have the WH. No__ Obama's a fuck-up no matter what.

I love that libs here are trying to sell us on the GOP taking the Senate. Nobody really knows. But they want people to think well if the GOP has the Senate then it'd be a good balance for Obama to have the WH. No__ Obama's a fuck-up no matter what.

Actually, by all rights, the GOP should take the Senate. All the seats they won in 2006 are now up.

But they aren't. They may well lose three seats- Nevada, Indiana and Massachusetts. the lost Maine, which should have been an easy retain for them.

They had a chance in Michigan, until the Teabagger candidate decided to run an offensive racist commercial.

My predictions.

Obama wins re-election, with every state he won in 2008 except NC and IN.

Dems retain the Senate.

Dems take back 10 seats in the House, minimum.

My bad; Warren.

The Senate is starting to tighten up actually. Snowe leaving has allowed the governor of Maine to get the seat; he'll caucus with the Democrats. In Mass, Warren is likely to upset Brown. Amazingly (with a ton of undecideds), John Kyl's seat may become a blue seat. That would be great!

I don't think I ever said that; just that Stalin and the right wing love brinksmanship (to put it kindly) over negotiation. I showed examples and you of course had nothing to say.

Forum List

Back