Obama is NOT a Good President. So Why Is He Winning With Independents?

Who says? Some blog?

Thanks but I'll trust my own eyes and the almost 4 million jobs he's created, millions more that he's changed, consistent growth of our economy and all the rest that even the rw's know about but won't admit.

What have the Repubs done? NOTHING.

And that's why the R is getting very desperate.

Who says? Some blog?

Thanks but I'll trust my own eyes and the almost 4 million jobs he's created, millions more that he's changed, consistent growth of our economy and all the rest that even the rw's know about but won't admit.

Unemployment remains high. There are no miracles to be had when we are pouring money out of the country as we are in Iraq.

Who says? Some blog?

Economy Losing 11,000 Jobs per day since December of 2007. 824,000 Jobs Lost in Statistical Revision: 8 Million Jobs Lost Since Start of Recession. Nationwide Unemployment Rate at 17 Percent.
Economy Losing 11,000 Jobs per day since December of 2007. 824,000 Jobs Lost in Statistical Revision: 8 Million Jobs Lost Since Start of Recession. Nationwide Unemployment Rate at 17 Percent.

So the stock market hasn't doubled?
GM went under?
Unemployment is up?

Which part is a lie....
Twisting words that I din't even write. Since chris hasn't posted any links we'll wait for that

Err, which one do you need a link for?

General Motors | GM.com
Still exists...

Dow Jones Industrial Average: INDEXDJX:.DJI quotes & news - Google Finance
Looks roughly double to me...

Unemployment in the U.S. - Google Public Data Explorer
Looks like it's down...

Last edited:
So the stock market hasn't doubled?
GM went under?
Unemployment is up?

Which part is a lie....
Twisting words that I din't even write. Since chris hasn't posted any links we'll wait for that

General Motors | GM.com
Still exists...

Looks like it's down...

I want Chris to post the link to everyone of his claims not some cherry picking part of his claims.

Who says? Some blog?

2 questions.
1. Who was president in 2007? and
2. What was that thing you were saying earlier about how stooooopid liberals are?

Who says? Some blog?

2 questions.
2. What was that thing you were saying earlier about how stooooopid liberals are?
Bush
Who was a jr senator in a democratic controlled congress in 2007?

Liberals are stupid.

OH and my source says since 2007

General Motors | GM.com
Still exists...

Looks like it's down...

I want Chris to post the link to everyone of his claims not some cherry picking part of his claims.
Don't wait too long. Chrissy has already flown the coop long time ago...he had to go check his FAX machine for more talking points even as to whom he claimed he voted for today which I belive as much as i can throw him...which I cannot...:lol:

General Motors | GM.com
Still exists...

Looks like it's down...

Some of the claims might be considered ambiguous, but overall he is absolutely correct.

There is no question that the economy is more stable now than in Jan 2009... No question whatsoever. Sorry if you routing for failure...

General Motors | GM.com
Still exists...

Looks like it's down...

Some of the claims might be considered ambiguous, but overall he is absolutely correct.

There is no question that the economy is more stable now than in Jan 2009... No question whatsoever. Sorry if you routing for failure...

You do realize those claims have been shout down several times.

2 questions.
Bush
Who was a jr senator in a democratic controlled congress in 2007?

Liberals are stupid.

OH and my source says since 2007

Your source is several years old and covers more of the Bush presidency than it does Obama's. If you ran the numbers from 2009 onward you'd see much better numbers.

In fact, if you started it when this 'Source' was created, you'd most likely see positive numbers.

You do realize those claims have been shout down several times.

Which ones specifically have been shout down?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back