Obama Is The Enemy

Here's a thought. Play with the timeline, especially the Lynch/Clinton tarmac meeting and the application to the FISA court for a wiretap warrant.

Home Fresh Ink For Obama, Spying is Nothing New
For Obama, Spying is Nothing New
Tom Shattuck, Boston Herald March 6, 2017 at 6:55 am 17Fresh Ink
SHARE!

In what has already been a historically bad year for Democrats, it just may be that they’re about to lose again to Donald Trump, this time in a high-stakes game of Russian roulette.

The Dems’ Putin smear was supposed to paint President Trump as a friend of the tyrant and beneficiary of Russian meddling in the election. Instead, it is the standard-bearer of the Democratic Party, former President Barack Obama, who may take the fall.

Snooping on a presidential candidate is serious business.

The Democrats want you to think this is a crazy conspiracy theory for an unhinged tweeting president.

But Obama has a rich legacy of using the federal government as a political weapon and it would be foolish to think he suddenly started restraining himself, when he was never held to account by either the media or Democrats in power.

Remember, Obama’s Justice Department secretly subpoenaed the private phone records of Associated Press editors and reporters. It was pure spying.

Fox News reporter James Rosen and his family were wiretapped.

Former CBS news reporter Sharyl Attkisson’s computer was hacked by the government.

Add to these incidents the harassment of conservative 501(c)(4) organizations by Obama’s IRS, and the mercenary nature of the Obama administration reveals itself.

We’re told Obama administration officials went to the FISA Court twice last year for warrants to conduct electronic surveillance on candidate Trump. Why?

The DNC leaks show that DNC staffers were formulating “Russia” attacks on Trump as far back as last April, with one email between two committee members reading “the pro-Russia stuff ties in pretty well to idea that Trump is too friendly with Putin/weak on Russia.”

Obama started apologizing all around the world for our Nation on day one of his administration so of course he views a Trump America as his enemy so we can presume him to be ours as well.

Baloney. He never once apologized. Do you have a link to where and when he apologized?
Put down the bong, Blind Fuck, he did too. He has gone around the world telling everybody about problems in America (as he sees them).

Don't be a putz.

Feel free to post a link to a speech he gave where he apologized for the problems in America he brought up.

Clearly, "somebody" was surveilling both Flynn and Sessions at a time when Flynn was a private citizen and when Sessions was a US Senator. Here are some disturbing points:

1. Obama's State Department set up the meeting between then Senator Sessions and the Russian Ambassador. It occurred at the Senator's office. Thus, this was no secret meeting. Nothing was hidden. There is nothing to suggest that this was not a routine thing that Senators do. Pelosi and Schumer met with the same Russian prick.

2. The second "undisclosed meeting" between Sessions and the Russian was during a social situation at a Heritage Foundation event. This is hardly a "meeting with the Russians".

3. Sessions lied to nobody based upon the circumstances in the foregoing.

4. Flynn was wiretapped by Obama's people. Why? Under the FISA law you cannot wiretap an American citizen without probable there was a crime committed.

5. Obama's posse repeatedly says they do not surveil American citizens. Clapper perjured himself doing this. Snowden proved that we do spy in citizens. Obama has periodically drone-murdered US citizens. Surveillance was required for this, obviously.

6. Obama's deep state is dirtier than the cooch on a Tijuana whore. Sally Yates, for example, leaked surveillance transcript contents. Other Obama leftover pricks are leaking shit to the press that ought not be.

7. Obama's government applied for wiretap warrants against Trump TWICE. Why? Trump was a private citizen and candidate for president. Again, no such warrants should issue without probable cause of criminal activity.

8. Who specifically applied for the FISA wiretap warrants? FBI? A National Security agency? Further, could the individual applicant perjured him or herself in order to induce the FISA court to grant the warrant. In other words, was the wiretap warrant obtained for political purposes by Obama?

9. The Clinton campaign was dirty (money laundering; selling influence; colluding with DNC); Obama is dirty; the DNC is dirty. They clearly all colluded to fix the Democrat primaries. Thus, the motive to wiretap Trump's people is clear.

10. Despite all of the noise spawned by the foregoing, there has still been absolutely no evidence discovered showing collusion between Trump and Russia. In other words, it is just as much bullshit today as it was 2 months ago.

There is a LOT of shit piling up on Obama and his people. That little anti-American prick is trying to destroy the lawfully elected and legitimate sitting president of the United States. This is a coup attempt. Obama is attempting to disenfranchise roughly one-half of the American voters.

Trump needs to order his Justice Department to investigate this. In the meantime we need to detain Obama. At the very least, Trump must order Obama to surrender his passport pending the investigation. Once probable cause is established then Obama will have to answer criminal charges.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I do not have any enemies. I despise a few people and cultures but that does not make them my enemy.
I think having proclaimed enemies speaks more to your character than anyone elses.

Obama started apologizing all around the world for our Nation on day one of his administration so of course he views a Trump America as his enemy so we can presume him to be ours as well.

Baloney. He never once apologized. Do you have a link to where and when he apologized?
Put down the bong, Blind Fuck, he did too. He has gone around the world telling everybody about problems in America (as he sees them).

Don't be a putz.

Feel free to post a link to a speech he gave where he apologized for the problems in America he brought up.

"So we must be honest with ourselves. In recent years we've allowed our Alliance to drift. I know that there have been honest disagreements over policy, but we also know that there's something more that has crept into our relationship. In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive." -- President Obama, Strasbourg France, April 2009

"My job to the Muslim world is to communicate that the Americans are not your enemy. We sometimes make mistakes. We have not been perfect. But if you look at the track record, as you say, America was not born as a colonial power, and that the same respect and partnership that America had with the Muslim world as recently as 20 or 30 years ago, there's no reason why we can't restore that." -- President Obama, Interview with Al Arabiya, January, 2009

"All of us must now renew the common stake that we have in one another. I know that promises of partnership have gone unfulfilled in the past, and that trust has to be earned over time. While the United States has done much to promote peace and prosperity in the hemisphere, we have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms. But I pledge to you that we seek an equal partnership. There is no senior partner and junior partner in our relations; there is simply engagement based on mutual respect and common interests and shared values. So I'm here to launch a new chapter of engagement that will be sustained throughout my administration.

The United States will be willing to acknowledge past errors where those errors have been made." -- President Obama, Summit of the Americas opening ceremony, April 2009

"I would like to think that with my election and the early decisions that we've made, that you're starting to see some restoration of America's standing in the world. And although, as you know, I always mistrust polls, international polls seem to indicate that you're seeing people more hopeful about America's leadership.

I just think in a world that is as complex as it is, that it is very important for us to be able to forge partnerships as opposed to simply dictating solutions. Just to try to crystallize the example, there's been a lot of comparison here about Bretton Woods. "Oh, well, last time you saw the entire international architecture being remade." Well, if there's just Roosevelt and Churchill sitting in a room with a brandy, that's an easier negotiation. But that's not the world we live in, and it shouldn't be the world that we live in." -- President Obama, G-20 Summit, April 2009

"Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions. I believe that many of these decisions were motivated by a sincere desire to protect the American people. But I also believe that all too often our government made decisions based on fear rather than foresight; that all too often our government trimmed facts and evidence to fit ideological predispositions. Instead of strategically applying our power and our principles, too often we set those principles aside as luxuries that we could no longer afford. And during this season of fear, too many of us--Democrats and Republicans, politicians, journalists, and citizens--fell silent.

In other words, we went off course. And this is not my assessment alone. It was an assessment that was shared by the American people who nominated candidates for President from both major parties who, despite our many differences, called for a new approach--one that rejected torture and one that recognized the imperative of closing the prison at Guantanamo Bay." -- President Obama, National Archives, Washington D.C. May 2009

....and that's just some of the apologymanistics of the dickweed formerly known as the sitting POTUS.

Personally the only thing that bothers me about all this is that the Nimrod forgot to apologize to the people that are the most deserving of an apology from his sorry, gub'mint worshiping ass, namely THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Clearly, "somebody" was surveilling both Flynn and Sessions at a time when Flynn was a private citizen and when Sessions was a US Senator. Here are some disturbing points:

1. Obama's State Department set up the meeting between then Senator Sessions and the Russian Ambassador. It occurred at the Senator's office. Thus, this was no secret meeting. Nothing was hidden. There is nothing to suggest that this was not a routine thing that Senators do. Pelosi and Schumer met with the same Russian prick.

2. The second "undisclosed meeting" between Sessions and the Russian was during a social situation at a Heritage Foundation event. This is hardly a "meeting with the Russians".

3. Sessions lied to nobody based upon the circumstances in the foregoing.

4. Flynn was wiretapped by Obama's people. Why? Under the FISA law you cannot wiretap an American citizen without probable there was a crime committed.

5. Obama's posse repeatedly says they do not surveil American citizens. Clapper perjured himself doing this. Snowden proved that we do spy in citizens. Obama has periodically drone-murdered US citizens. Surveillance was required for this, obviously.

6. Obama's deep state is dirtier than the cooch on a Tijuana whore. Sally Yates, for example, leaked surveillance transcript contents. Other Obama leftover pricks are leaking shit to the press that ought not be.

7. Obama's government applied for wiretap warrants against Trump TWICE. Why? Trump was a private citizen and candidate for president. Again, no such warrants should issue without probable cause of criminal activity.

8. Who specifically applied for the FISA wiretap warrants? FBI? A National Security agency? Further, could the individual applicant perjured him or herself in order to induce the FISA court to grant the warrant. In other words, was the wiretap warrant obtained for political purposes by Obama?

9. The Clinton campaign was dirty (money laundering; selling influence; colluding with DNC); Obama is dirty; the DNC is dirty. They clearly all colluded to fix the Democrat primaries. Thus, the motive to wiretap Trump's people is clear.

10. Despite all of the noise spawned by the foregoing, there has still been absolutely no evidence discovered showing collusion between Trump and Russia. In other words, it is just as much bullshit today as it was 2 months ago.

There is a LOT of shit piling up on Obama and his people. That little anti-American prick is trying to destroy the lawfully elected and legitimate sitting president of the United States. This is a coup attempt. Obama is attempting to disenfranchise roughly one-half of the American voters.

Trump needs to order his Justice Department to investigate this. In the meantime we need to detain Obama. At the very least, Trump must order Obama to surrender his passport pending the investigation. Once probable cause is established then Obama will have to answer criminal charges.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's a slow motion coup d'etat and Trump needs to nip it in the bud. Maybe charging Obama, Comey and Clapper with sedition and treason for starters

Lying Donald, Rob, told a BIG WHOPPING LIE and got caught.

Every American knows that by now.

Nothing you can say can hide that.
Your fake news tell you that.....
Levin is fake news, you issue alt facts, and America has caught on Donald is a liar. He has been quiet on his lying tweets since Comey and Obama and Graham and Chaffettz and so many others have kicked his ass on his lies about wire tapping.

FISA warrants do not require a probable cause of a crime. FISA warrants require probable cause that the individual or entity under investigation is an AGENT OF A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT.
:lol: Better check that again, little buddy.

Lying Donald, Rob, told a BIG WHOPPING LIE and got caught.

Every American knows that by now.

Nothing you can say can hide that.
Your fake news tell you that.....
Levin is fake news, you issue alt facts, and America has caught on Donald is a liar. He has been quiet on his lying tweets since Comey and Obama and Graham and Chaffettz and so many others have kicked his ass on his lies about wire tapping.
Your fake news tell you That?

The facts reported by reputable news and media organizations, interviews by members of both parties, and other reading make it very clear that Trump made up his allegations against Obama.

The owebos believe in Fake News and Alt Facts.

Last edited:
The facts reported by reputable news and media organizations, interviews by members of both parties, and other reading make it very clear that Trump made up his allegations against Obama.

The NY Times reported that Obama was spying on Flynn and Sessions, is Carlos Slims newspaper now Fake News?

Don't be a putz.

"So we must be honest with ourselves. In recent years we've allowed our Alliance to drift. I know that there have been honest disagreements over policy, but we also know that there's something more that has crept into our relationship. In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive." -- President Obama, Strasbourg France, April 2009

"My job to the Muslim world is to communicate that the Americans are not your enemy. We sometimes make mistakes. We have not been perfect. But if you look at the track record, as you say, America was not born as a colonial power, and that the same respect and partnership that America had with the Muslim world as recently as 20 or 30 years ago, there's no reason why we can't restore that." -- President Obama, Interview with Al Arabiya, January, 2009

"All of us must now renew the common stake that we have in one another. I know that promises of partnership have gone unfulfilled in the past, and that trust has to be earned over time. While the United States has done much to promote peace and prosperity in the hemisphere, we have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms. But I pledge to you that we seek an equal partnership. There is no senior partner and junior partner in our relations; there is simply engagement based on mutual respect and common interests and shared values. So I'm here to launch a new chapter of engagement that will be sustained throughout my administration.

The United States will be willing to acknowledge past errors where those errors have been made." -- President Obama, Summit of the Americas opening ceremony, April 2009

"I would like to think that with my election and the early decisions that we've made, that you're starting to see some restoration of America's standing in the world. And although, as you know, I always mistrust polls, international polls seem to indicate that you're seeing people more hopeful about America's leadership.

I just think in a world that is as complex as it is, that it is very important for us to be able to forge partnerships as opposed to simply dictating solutions. Just to try to crystallize the example, there's been a lot of comparison here about Bretton Woods. "Oh, well, last time you saw the entire international architecture being remade." Well, if there's just Roosevelt and Churchill sitting in a room with a brandy, that's an easier negotiation. But that's not the world we live in, and it shouldn't be the world that we live in." -- President Obama, G-20 Summit, April 2009

"Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions. I believe that many of these decisions were motivated by a sincere desire to protect the American people. But I also believe that all too often our government made decisions based on fear rather than foresight; that all too often our government trimmed facts and evidence to fit ideological predispositions. Instead of strategically applying our power and our principles, too often we set those principles aside as luxuries that we could no longer afford. And during this season of fear, too many of us--Democrats and Republicans, politicians, journalists, and citizens--fell silent.

In other words, we went off course. And this is not my assessment alone. It was an assessment that was shared by the American people who nominated candidates for President from both major parties who, despite our many differences, called for a new approach--one that rejected torture and one that recognized the imperative of closing the prison at Guantanamo Bay." -- President Obama, National Archives, Washington D.C. May 2009

....and that's just some of the apologymanistics of the dickweed formerly known as the sitting POTUS.

Personally the only thing that bothers me about all this is that the Nimrod forgot to apologize to the people that are the most deserving of an apology from his sorry, gub'mint worshiping ass, namely THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Did he apologize for when we went off course or made hasty decisions or made decisions based on fear rather than foresight......Clearly you pointed out where he brought up some of our past missteps but did he ever apologize for America? But just like Carter who came in with high hopes and ideological aspirations, the reality of the world eventually set in.

Did he apologize for when we went off course or made hasty decisions or made decisions based on fear rather than foresight......Clearly you pointed out where he brought up some of our past missteps but did he ever apologize for America? But just like Carter who came in with high hopes and ideological aspirations, the reality of the world eventually set in.

Umm.. yeah he did, a regretful admission of guilt is an apology and that's exactly what he did on numerous occasions in numerous venues, apparently whether you see it as a sin or a righteous action is solely a matter of partisan affiliation.

Like I said, I personally don't give a damn that he trotted around the globe apologizing for all of our past fuck ups (which are numerous and egregious); what bothers me is that he has never bothered to apologize to the U.S. Citizenry for all of his.

Last edited:

The NY Times reported that Obama was spying on Flynn and Sessions, is Carlos Slims newspaper now Fake News?
The NYT did not say Obama was spying on any one, now did it? You are engaged in Alt Fact making and creating Fake News.

The NYT did not say Obama was spying on any one, now did it? You are engaged in Alt Fact making and creating Fake News.

Jake, pwned again by reality. "wiretapped data used in inquiry of Trump aides" that's a felony, unconstitutional and unAmerican

wiretapped-trump.jpg

CrusaderFrank - pwned again by reality: "wiretapped data used in inquiry of Trump aides" without a word about Obama spying on any one, as alleged by CF.

The FBI had authority to engage in wire tapping. The reql question remains: just how badly were the Trump aides conspiring with the Russians.

That's criminality that can earn execution.

wiretapped-trump.jpg

CrusaderFrank is engaged in conspiracy after the fact to aid and abet.

Forum List

Back