Obama Is What Americans Are: Trump Is What They Want To Be

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
After nearly a decade of stagnation and social discord, America has found a resurgence and its economic potential has finally been unleashed.

America is to be congratulated in overcoming a hypnotic lull of fatalism and engineering a veritable renaissance of the dynamic country it once was.

Born into massive wealth and never having to interact with the American peasantry? Sure I guess I'd take that.

Born into massive wealth and never having to interact with the American peasantry? Sure I guess I'd take that.
So is "community organizer" now a prerequisite for a president?

No, Trump connected with the American "peasantry" very well indeed. The elite are still incensed.

After nearly a decade of stagnation and social discord, America has found a resurgence and its economic potential has finally been unleashed.

America is to be congratulated in overcoming a hypnotic lull of fatalism and engineering a veritable renaissance of the dynamic country it once was.

Bullshit propaganda. Nice try, Goebbells.

Obama is a n honorable man who came up from nothing . His background shows that he cares for his fellow Americans .

Trump is a self centered con man cad who cares only for himself . That's what you want America to be ?

obama is a dishonest and disreputable parasite who played being black. It was only a circumstance that obama wasn't in prison early on and a career criminal.

[
And now, for our daily dose of right wing racism:

obama is a dishonest and disreputable parasite who played being black. It was only a circumstance that obama wasn't in prison early on and a career criminal.
You really don't get that that get-out-of-jail-free card of calling everyone racist no longer works.

That ship has sailed, and most of the rats have already jumped off.

I'd take a self-made constitutional lawyer and community organizer with a demonstrated affinity for public service over a spoiled, blue-blooded crybaby who under-performed the market with his father's substantial inheritance.

I'd take a self-made constitutional lawyer and community organizer with a demonstrated affinity for public service over a spoiled, blue-blooded crybaby who under-performed the market with his father's substantial inheritance.
Look. It's easy. Do you want to be Obama spending the rest of your life as a has-been with Michelle, or Trump as the most powerful man in the world married and boinking Melania?

Americans want to be orange liars?
Americans don't want to be parodies of failure, like yourself Flakey. The left took power in America and failed. Failure, Flakey, is not a recipe for success. It's a fucking tautology!
Your tautology fails, Meatfailure. :lol: The great number of Americans grow in numbers :)lol:) who want Trump out of office. You are so lost in discussion.

Look. It's easy. Do you want to be Obama spending the rest of your life as a has-been with Michelle, or Trump as the most powerful man in the world married and boinking Melania?

lol, you conservatives and your pathetic hard ons for a whore. She looks like a goddamn tranny dude.

bdfb2d34696945c5f2001f1825eb709d391d9f6c792e9a41c55e8f99fd4b2fdb.jpg

The more masculine the features, the more likely a conservative fuckboy is to think a girl's "hot."

Plus, she's a low-life piece of shit, just like her husband. She's a money-grubbing whore with no morals, sued a blogger/journalist for telling the truth about her past as a whore, she's a plagiarist, a liar, and a fraud, in case you couldn't tell when she was painfully reciting the lord's prayer at her husband's recent propaganda rally, or when she lied about her education on her website.

No, Trump connected with the American "peasantry" very well indeed. The elite are still incensed.

So incensed they are filling up his cabinet. Good analysis Jethro.

There it is. Nothing to do with who they are as men, more to do with which wife you find hotter. Good for you.

Americans are more than the criminal enterprise of the Obama administration and they always were. That's why the democrat party lost the biggest mid-term election in modern history and they continued to lose the presidency and most state governors.

why would America want to be angry, thin-skinned, ignorant, bigoted and incompetent like the Donald?

:rofl:

you people are the stupidest most duped people on the planet.

So incensed they are filling up his cabinet. Good analysis Jethro.
OMG! Did you just call me "Jethro"?!

Listen DeLamar. you can kiss my white ass. Those days are gone!

You can take your racist ass, and shove it up your ... well, racist ass..

You fucking lost!

Forum List

Back