Obama Is What Americans Are: Trump Is What They Want To Be

Born into massive wealth and never having to interact with the American peasantry? Sure I guess I'd take that.
So is "community organizer" now a prerequisite for a president?

No, Trump connected with the American "peasantry" very well indeed. The elite are still incensed.

So incensed they are filling up his cabinet. Good analysis Jethro.
OMG! Did you just call me "Jethro"?!

Listen DeLamar. you can kiss my white ass. Those days are gone!

You can take your racist ass, and shove it up your ... well, racist ass..

You fucking lost!

I'm white Bobby Joe. Another solid analysis by you. You're batting 1.000.

Obama is a n honorable man who came up from nothing . His background shows that he cares for his fellow Americans .

Trump is a self centered con man cad who cares only for himself . That's what you want America to be ?

Honorable?
In his book he wrote about Jeremiah Wright's influence on his life. Even went as far as to say he was like a father. Yet, when the scandal about him came out, Obama threw him under the bus and denied going to the church very often and put forward the notion that their relationship was limited. That after everyone knows it was Wright who used his influence that elevated Obama's rise in Chicago's political machine. Indeed, one could make the argument that without Wright - Obama may have never garnered the attention that catapulted him into the white house. Yet Obama turned his back on him.
Obama has had virtually no relationship with his family, including his own mother. His version of his mother, and their relationship is quite different than every single one of his family members who describe her and his relationship with her very differently. Now either he is exaggerating, or just flat out lying because what is known about her life contrast completely with his written version of her.
Is this honorable?

Born into massive wealth and never having to interact with the American peasantry? Sure I guess I'd take that.
Egorger Vos Fils!

Trump got kicked out of prep school for beating up those spoiled little pukes. Any real American would like to twist a loyal Preppy's smirking lips until they bleed.
To serve what purpose? Would that advance the nobility of America and Americans? Do you want a nation of crass bullies?

Egorger Vos Fils!

Trump got kicked out of prep school for beating up those spoiled little pukes. Any real American would like to twist a loyal Preppy's smirking lips until they bleed.

Trump is a spoiled preppy who bullies kids who don't have his advantages. Like his habit of stiffing subtrades.

I'd take a self-made constitutional lawyer and community organizer with a demonstrated affinity for public service over a spoiled, blue-blooded crybaby who under-performed the market with his father's substantial inheritance.
Look. It's easy. Do you want to be Obama spending the rest of your life as a has-been with Michelle, or Trump as the most powerful man in the world married and boinking Melania?

You're disconnected from reality if you don't realize that trump is FAR more miserable than obama right now. And lol @ Melania letting that shriveled old dick anywhere near her. Even Baron was probably conceived in a test tube.

She's an indentured servant, crying out for help as that ogre lays claim to her.

I'd take a self-made constitutional lawyer and community organizer with a demonstrated affinity for public service over a spoiled, blue-blooded crybaby who under-performed the market with his father's substantial inheritance.
Look. It's easy. Do you want to be Obama spending the rest of your life as a has-been with Michelle, or Trump as the most powerful man in the world married and boinking Melania?

There it is. Nothing to do with who they are as men, more to do with which wife you find hotter. Good for you.
It is more than who they are, but what they are. One is obviously a loser, the other is equally as obvious a winner. Need I say which?

There it is. Nothing to do with who they are as men, more to do with which wife you find hotter. Good for you.
It is more than who they are, but what they are. One is obviously a loser, the other is equally as obvious a winner. Need I say which?

Nope. Obama is clearly the winner. Came from nothing to become a US Senator, president, and now multi-millionaire statesman. He's respected the world over, and by most historians' measures he's among the 15 greatest presidents ever to have served.

Trump came from a family of billionaires and made the family name a laughingstock all while underperforming mutual funds with the money he inherited. He's a total fucking idiot, and has even odds of finishing his term before republicans decide whether they want to impeach the carnival barker and trade him in for a bible salesman.

Boinking her? Lol! She doesn't even live in the same city as Donald !

She must be so happy that the job had taken his Orangeness away.

Obama is a n honorable man who came up from nothing . His background shows that he cares for his fellow Americans .

Trump is a self centered con man cad who cares only for himself . That's what you want America to be ?

Honorable?
In his book he wrote about Jeremiah Wright's influence on his life. Even went as far as to say he was like a father. Yet, when the scandal about him came out, Obama threw him under the bus and denied going to the church very often and put forward the notion that their relationship was limited. That after everyone knows it was Wright who used his influence that elevated Obama's rise in Chicago's political machine. Indeed, one could make the argument that without Wright - Obama may have never garnered the attention that catapulted him into the white house. Yet Obama turned his back on him.
Obama has had virtually no relationship with his family, including his own mother. His version of his mother, and their relationship is quite different than every single one of his family members who describe her and his relationship with her very differently. Now either he is exaggerating, or just flat out lying because what is known about her life contrast completely with his written version of her.
Is this honorable?

You want to compare personal lives ? Lol! Trump is a serial cheat and had a bastrad child . He'd burst into flame if stepped in a church . That's the tip of the iceberg .

Honorable?
Is this honorable?

You want to compare personal lives ? Lol! Trump is a serial cheat and had a bastrad child . He'd burst into flame if stepped in a church . That's the tip of the iceberg .

Real 1950's conservatives would have a fucking heartattack if they viewed Trumps past. 19th century conservatives would hang the bastard as they would feel that he is a disease!

lol, you conservatives and your pathetic hard ons for a whore. She looks like a goddamn tranny dude.

bdfb2d34696945c5f2001f1825eb709d391d9f6c792e9a41c55e8f99fd4b2fdb.jpg

The more masculine the features, the more likely a conservative fuckboy is to think a girl's "hot."

Plus, she's a low-life piece of shit, just like her husband. She's a money-grubbing whore with no morals, sued a blogger/journalist for telling the truth about her past as a whore, she's a plagiarist, a liar, and a fraud, in case you couldn't tell when she was painfully reciting the lord's prayer at her husband's recent propaganda rally, or when she lied about her education on her website.

Proof that progressives hate women with a passion. Of course most homos hate women so it's not surprising.

Honorable?
Is this honorable?

Real 1950's conservatives would have a fucking heartattack if they viewed Trumps past. 19th century conservatives would hang the bastard as they would feel that he is a disease!

Why? Because he wants to spend on infrastructure and raise taxes?

So Americans are a lying narcissistic black man with big ears. But we want to be a lying narcissistic orange man with small hands?

You and I clearly have different definitions of honor

Trump is what guys want to be? Rich enough to get a hot young trophy wife?

How many of you RW guys out there who agree with that have cleared it with your current wife?

After nearly a decade of stagnation and social discord, America has found a resurgence and its economic potential has finally been unleashed.

America is to be congratulated in overcoming a hypnotic lull of fatalism and engineering a veritable renaissance of the dynamic country it once was.

why would America want to be angry, thin-skinned, ignorant, bigoted and incompetent like the Donald?

:rofl:

you people are the stupidest most duped people on the planet.

Good question. Why would they want to be progressives?

Forum List

Back