obama just committed political suicide.

nothing in this world is obsolute, its called gun control, not total gun removal. As long as there guns people will use them to shoot other people. All I am saying is maybe it's time we make those guns harder to get for all those people who intend to shoot other people.

The only people you can possibly make it harder on will be honest people. How much harder do you think it is for a criminal to get a gun today than it was ten years ago? The biggest deterent to mass shootings is an armed citizen's presence.

Question about the mass shootings. We have had alot over the years, how many where stopped by an armed citizen?

How many happened in gun free zones?

Really? Actually your comment should have been since Western Europe has more gun control than the U.S. no one has been killed by a gun. but you can't do that can you?

nothing in this world is obsolute, its called gun control, not total gun removal. As long as there guns people will use them to shoot other people. All I am saying is maybe it's time we make those guns harder to get for all those people who intend to shoot other people.
Yet with gun control in other countries Such as Russia, Germany, China came a total ban. How did that work for the people?

Germany, Britain, and most European countries have some form of gun control as do NZ and Oz. How oppressed are those peoples?

The only people you can possibly make it harder on will be honest people. How much harder do you think it is for a criminal to get a gun today than it was ten years ago? The biggest deterent to mass shootings is an armed citizen's presence.

Question about the mass shootings. We have had alot over the years, how many where stopped by an armed citizen?

How many happened in gun free zones?

That one in AZ where the congress woman was shot was not in a gun free zone. So again how many mass shooting have been stopped by an armed person from the crowd?

Really! The amount of people killed by gunfire in the whole of Western Europe is less the amount killed in the US every year.

Really? Actually your comment should have been since Western Europe has more gun control than the U.S. no one has been killed by a gun. but you can't do that can you?

Sooo...you think that gun control should lead to no gun crimes?
What about illegal drugs...how's that going?

There you go again making something into something that is not there. You seem to have a real bad problem with that. It's not what I think nor have I ever said it. That would be the opinion of those who are for gun control, I am not.
If you made drugs legal it would reduce a lot of crime.

Yet with gun control in other countries Such as Russia, Germany, China came a total ban. How did that work for the people?

Germany, Britain, and most European countries have some form of gun control as do NZ and Oz. How oppressed are those peoples?

Again With Countries such as Germeny China, Russia with the start of Gun control came gun bans, how did that work out for the people.

Well in Russia there isn't so much a total ban on guns. It might be the law there but its pretty unrealistic to think people follow that law over there. As for Germany, it's one of the safest and nicest places on earth. China is oppressed, but an armed rebellion would never succeded against the red army.

How about a troll that is a total idiot.

Actually I said
"critical thinking a term widely over used by liberals every where". I never said Republican don't do it. It appears to me that Liberals use the term but never seem to practice the meaning of the word.

I have given you two, but for some reason your critical thinking had a malfunction

Careful, you're slipping into opinion here without a link or poll as a safety net, although since you speak for the majority of Americans I suppose that you're on safe ground.
By the way, was it deliberate that you didn't actually say that Republicans use critical thinking?

As for your two links...a letter to the paper complaining about a handgun ban, a NRA 'report' on some angry people not allowed to kill foxes anymore, a cop that wants tougher gun laws (possibly) and some poor bloke that got locked up for murder.
Is that them?

Why complain about a ban that doesn't exsist, unless there is a ban? What a concept. WOW.

Careful, you're slipping into opinion here without a link or poll as a safety net, although since you speak for the majority of Americans I suppose that you're on safe ground.
You've been using your opinion for most of this discussion. There you go again trying to do that critical thinking again. Let's just say I am a member of the gun community, I talk with other gun owners, who know other gun owners who know other gun owners...... and most of us views gun issues the same way. Plus I keep a close watch on any gun issue that comes up in the news. Why do you think I was the first person to post on this board about the currennt gun control issue?

By the way, was it deliberate that you didn't actually say that Republicans use critical thinking?

There you go again twisting something into this that is not there.
I said "critical thinking a term widely over used by liberals every where". I don't recall hearing many republicans use the term, they may do it but hardly use the term in a conversation.
You've been using your opinion for most of this discussion.
Crikey...you might be right there.......or.....are you?

Why complain about a ban that doesn't exsist, unless there is a ban? What a concept. WOW.
Yep, I admit there is a gun ban in the UK, can you find me a link?
Careful now!

Let's just say I am a member of the gun community, I talk with other gun owners, who know other gun owners who know other gun owners...... and most of us views gun issues the same way. Plus I keep a close watch on any gun issue that comes up in the news.
Yes, that's an excellent way to have your finger on the pulse of public opinion, mingle and converse with people with the same views as yourself!

I said "critical thinking a term widely over used by liberals every where". I don't recall hearing many republicans use the term, they may do it but hardly use the term in a conversation.
Fair enough, but we may never know for sure without a poll...got any links?

Yeah...just look at Europe in rebellion throwing stick and stones at their gov't oppressors....:cuckoo:

What Western Europen country is in rebellion right now? And if they where what are a bunch a people with guns going to do against a modern military?

Here...pick one you like the best...

So your suggesting that the college students of Britian would have gotton their tuition lowered had them taken to the streets armed and started killing people?

Again With Countries such as Germeny China, Russia with the start of Gun control came gun bans, how did that work out for the people.

That's not what I said. In the case of China and Russia you are talking different cultures. In the case of Germany, you don't get to cherry pick to make your point. So the Nazis tooks guns from its citizens and were in power for 12 years. They have been gone for 65 years. How's it going there now?

There you go again making something into something that is not there. You seem to have a real bad problem with that. It's not what I think nor have I ever said it. That would be the opinion of those who are for gun control, I am not.

That is the most sensible thing I've seen you write.
I absolutely agree.
If all drugs were made legal then all drug crime would disappear instantly.

I absolutely agree.
If all drugs were made legal then all drug crime would disappear instantly.[/QUOTE

Except for the people who then became addicted to the new legal drugs and resorted to robbing and steal to fund their addiciton. Oh, wait that happens now.

I absolutely agree.
If all drugs were made legal then all drug crime would disappear instantly.[/QUOTE

Except for the people who then became addicted to the new legal drugs and resorted to robbing and steal to fund their addiciton. Oh, wait that happens now.

Well that can't be true Megatron...drugs are illegal!!!

In any case I didn't mean crimes caused by drugs, I meant crimes of drugs such as possession, supply, manufacture etc.
No matter.

That's not what I said. In the case of China and Russia you are talking different cultures. In the case of Germany, you don't get to cherry pick to make your point. So the Nazis tooks guns from its citizens and were in power for 12 years. They have been gone for 65 years. How's it going there now?

In the case of Germany, you don't get to cherry pick to make your point. So the Nazis tooks guns from its citizens and were in power for 12 years.

Who's cherry picking?
"So the Nazis tooks guns from its citizens and were in power for 12 years"
WOW Do you realize what in the fuck you are saying?
So how many people died because of the nazis gun control?

They have been gone for 65 years. How's it going there now

Like it never could happen here. Germany was a Democracy before the Nazi’s took control.

That's not what I said. In the case of China and Russia you are talking different cultures.

And your point? How many people died in these countries because of their gun control measures?

I absolutely agree.

Well that can't be true Megatron...drugs are illegal!!!

In any case I didn't mean crimes caused by drugs, I meant crimes of drugs such as possession, supply, manufacture etc.

Yeah because people wouldn't get arrested for manufacturing their own drugs just like they don't get arrested for manufacturing thier own grain alcohol.

No matter.

Who's cherry picking?

Like it never could happen here. Germany was a Democracy before the Nazi’s took control.

That's not what I said. In the case of China and Russia you are talking different cultures.

And your point? How many people died in these countries because of their gun control measures?
Several million?
I forget.

I personally don't think he cares in the least. ;)

I agree. He wasn't told like most of our presidents that he could or would become president since he was a young boy. It wasn't until his speech at the convention that he had any serious thoughts about it. Most presidents know what fickle assholes most Americans are ....Obama had to find out on the job.

I doubt he still believes that America is worth his trouble. I hope he doesn't run. I actually hope Sarah runs and wins. She will be carved up and served on fondu sticks. She will destroy the myth that any person of average intelligence is qualified to be the POTUS. My guess is that she will make it about one year then commit suicide. Tina Fey will have to finish out her term.

I don't agree with Obama on much but I believe he used to care about America. I doubt he has that misunderstanding any more.

Here are some victorious armed rebels for ya...

Search

If you look up the histories on many countries you will find that there have been many armed conflicts inwhich the rebels won because they had arms and not sticks and stones.... Try throwing a rock at Hitler, or a shoe at George Bush....:eek:

Who's cherry picking?

How many people have died in Britain, NZ and Oz due to gun control measures? Hint: Fuck all....

edit: Oh, and do tell me, how many people did die because of German gun control in the 1930s and 40s....

As for your two links...a letter to the paper complaining about a handgun ban, a NRA 'report' on some angry people not allowed to kill foxes anymore, a cop that wants tougher gun laws (possibly) and some poor bloke that got locked up for murder.
Is that them?

You've been using your opinion for most of this discussion. There you go again trying to do that critical thinking again. Let's just say I am a member of the gun community, I talk with other gun owners, who know other gun owners who know other gun owners...... and most of us views gun issues the same way. Plus I keep a close watch on any gun issue that comes up in the news. Why do you think I was the first person to post on this board about the currennt gun control issue?

There you go again twisting something into this that is not there.

Crikey...you might be right there.......or.....are you?

Yep, I admit there is a gun ban in the UK, can you find me a link?
Careful now!

Let's just say I am a member of the gun community, I talk with other gun owners, who know other gun owners who know other gun owners...... and most of us views gun issues the same way. Plus I keep a close watch on any gun issue that comes up in the news.
Yes, that's an excellent way to have your finger on the pulse of public opinion, mingle and converse with people with the same views as yourself!

Fair enough, but we may never know for sure without a poll...got any links?

OH hell I just noticed where you say you live. New Zeland.

Forum List

Back