Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

what's with the president of the US ---giving a sermon about
Jesus Christ and declaring people "sinful"------was that
breakfast or sunday morning in a Baptist church?

Even at an event that's all about God....

It's still really all about him.

obama_-_pompous___smug-e1307420440177.jpg

I am a bit offended that Obama did a very bad imitation
of Baptist minister------did he sing too? ----clap and say
HALLELUJAH ---AMEN....???? I will never be able to
enjoy a cheering sunday morn session-------at the doorway of the local Baptist church again------I will imagine its OBAMA
in there responding AAAAMMENNNNN

Channeling his Rev Wright..

"And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ."

Both the crusades and the Inquisition happened in the 13th Century or earlier, many hundreds of years before the establishment of the United States.

"In our own country, slavery, Jim crow, so often was justified in the name of Christ," Obama continued. And he mentioned the collision of faiths in India.

"So it's not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us -- a sinful tendency -- that can pervert and distort our faith."

Obama People Committed Terrible Deeds in the Name of Christ CNS News

All have the same agenda; (same with bias politics)
http://www.harryhiker.com/poster.gif

Yet we all think our path is the only path. We must force our path? If everyone wants the same thing, why do we fight?.........Because we don't listen to one another but only listen to the people with power.

Maybe 500 years ago. Sure as hell not today...

Can someone point out anything within christanity today that even starts to compare with the isis and al quada?? This is some crazy shit obama is smoking.

Perhaps when we "discovered" America and killed thousands of Indians. Hitler called this his blueprint for the Nazi movement.

American Christians ran from oppression to a country only to oppress another class the very same way they were being treated........

This is Centuries ago. How can you not know?

Or maybe you can tell me where the Indians ran off to, maybe they are on a long vacation lol.

Well, that's funny. Just a couple of years ago, it was all about Ben Carson abusing the national prayer breakfast to criticize the President of the USA. Of course, Righties had veritable orgasms about that one back then... Did you criticize Ben Carson back then as well? And you think that one picture of the president with his head raised, probably looking at something in the distance, is going to make people think that he's snooty? Really? Reality-check time for you, young man.

:D

ISIS burns man alive................................

LIB response......................LOOK WHAT CHRISTIANS DID..................

ISIS kills over 150 girls who refuse to marry..............

LIB response....................LOOK WHAT CHRISTIANS DID..................

ISIS crucifies men in IRAQ..............

LIB response......................LOOK WHAT CHRISTIANS DID..........

BROKEN RECORD..........get a new line.

We know! Islam is a much worse religion. We just like pointing out the hypocrisy. Islam is a great example of what's wrong with religions. It highlights the extremes people will go for religions.

And you guys want us to go into a holy war. Doesn't your bible predict it? Sorry but you can't make your prophecy come true.

No YOU need to deflect from reality so YOU can make this a holy war.

I told you religion is one thing they use to divide us. It make people stupid, not just arabs

Obama might as well compare feces with caviar. Islam was created after Judaism or Christianity, and Islam contradicts or opposes the belief in Jesus resurrection and sees itself as the real true religion. Which to me is like someone saying no, Santa claus is false, the Easter bunny is more realer! Obama is a closet muslim, I think . (By the way, we should take page from what Jordan did. We have Nazis muslims in Guantanamo, when IS beheads one of OURS we do the same thing to the maggots being held, tit FOR tat.) But most politicians are gutless wonders. Obama. What can I say?

lol, Jews have accepted Jesus as the Messiah?

Maybe 500 years ago. Sure as hell not today...

Can someone point out anything within christanity today that even starts to compare with the isis and al quada?? This is some crazy shit obama is smoking.

Perhaps when we "discovered" America and killed thousands of Indians. Hitler called this his blueprint for the Nazi movement.

American Christians ran from oppression to a country only to oppress another class the very same way they were being treated........

This is Centuries ago. How can you not know?

Or maybe you can tell me where the Indians ran off to, maybe they are on a long vacation lol.

Christians came to America to escape persecution by other Christians.

ISIS burns man alive................................

LIB response......................LOOK WHAT CHRISTIANS DID..................

ISIS kills over 150 girls who refuse to marry..............

LIB response....................LOOK WHAT CHRISTIANS DID..................

ISIS crucifies men in IRAQ..............

LIB response......................LOOK WHAT CHRISTIANS DID..........

BROKEN RECORD..........get a new line.

We know! Islam is a much worse religion. We just like pointing out the hypocrisy. Islam is a great example of what's wrong with religions. It highlights the extremes people will go for religions.

And you guys want us to go into a holy war. Doesn't your bible predict it? Sorry but you can't make your prophecy come true.
GET A NEW LINE...............

FUCK ISIS and those who don't want to do a damned thing about them.
We all want to destroy Isis you ninny

Somehow I doubt you Leftwats are all that much opposed to ISIS.

Sure seemed to us like bush purposely let bin ladin go. And instead of this rediculious Obamas a Muslim conspiracy we knew the bush oil family was friends with the bin Laden's.

Obama might as well compare feces with caviar. Islam was created after Judaism or Christianity, and Islam contradicts or opposes the belief in Jesus resurrection and sees itself as the real true religion. Which to me is like someone saying no, Santa claus is false, the Easter bunny is more realer! Obama is a closet muslim, I think . (By the way, we should take page from what Jordan did. We have Nazis muslims in Guantanamo, when IS beheads one of OURS we do the same thing to the maggots being held, tit FOR tat.) But most politicians are gutless wonders. Obama. What can I say?

Wow- that was incoherent.

Maybe you need to stop hitting this before you post.

1676_320.jpg

You are ODB. One dumb bitch.

How many of you realize that a conflict between Christianity and Islam is in all likelihood just a conflict between

two of man's inventions?
Then let the invention with the least objectionable Core Teachings dominate.

That's an atheist point of view. You resort to atheism to defend your version of God. That's some heady stuff.

If there is a God, he is no more likely to be a kind and merciful God than a violent, vengeful, merciless God.

If there is a God, it's only mankind's various guesses as to what he really is.

Obama needs to come out of the closet and admit he is Muslim, he has flip flopped on other things before. Admit it, Obama is just a poser. Shame on you people that voted for him.

Funny post on the day that the RWnuts around here are praising the Muslim King of Jordan as a superhero.
LOL

Like we are putting a cape on him or something..............what are you smoking.............

We are praising his reaction to his pilot being burned alive.............

We are praising a moderate Islam making a stand against EXTREMIST.

Most of the RWnuts on this forum don't believe there is any such thing as a moderate Muslim.

Forum List

Back