Obama KNEW 3 months prior to the election that Russia was meddling. Why did he do NOTHING?

It's so glorious to watch liberals lose day after day after day and at the same time be exposed as enemies of Democracy, and enemies of America.

America WINS again today!

The Left Loses.

Fake News is not even embarrassed to be Fake News and liberals are not embarrassed to be liars.

Because he knew the evidence to bust Russia was in the DNC servers. In order to dig up the evidence of Russian hacking he would have also exposed the collusion between Hillary, the media & the DNC.

THAT is why Obama did nothing. To take down one he would have to topple the whole house of cards.

The only person likely to fall on our side of the pond from all this bullshit is a member or two of the Democratic party.

Trump Misleads on Russia Hacking - FactCheck.org
View attachment 137641
See, your problem is, all the fake news is in Fox, Rush, Breitbart, etc etc. Bought off pundits and STUPID hateful BS, a whole other world. The world's laughing stock and horror. See sig.

For example, pass the gd 2010 Dem Immigration Bill with a good SS ID card and end this GOP disaster. I think your billionaire masters love the cheap labor and distract you with useless, un-American walls and unconstitutional harassment laws.

Last edited:
Because he knew the evidence to bust Russia was in the DNC servers. In order to dig up the evidence of Russian hacking he would have also exposed the collusion between Hillary, the media & the DNC.

THAT is why Obama did nothing. To take down one he would have to topple the whole house of cards.

The only person likely to fall on our side of the pond from all this bullshit is a member or two of the Democratic party.

Exactly that.
All investigated, no such thing. Except in BS Dupeworld, brainwashed functional morons. Conspiracy nutjobs.

Who told you that? CNN? It's all fact dumbass.
Every news media in the world BUT your GOP BS/hate propaganda service, dupe.

Yeah whatever, continue to be an idiot, I don't care.

It's so glorious to watch liberals lose day after day after day and at the same time be exposed as enemies of Democracy, and enemies of America.

America wins again today!

Fake News is not even embarrassed to be Fake News and liberals are not embarrassed to be liars.

View attachment 137641
See, your problem is, all the fake news is in Fox, Rush, Breitbart, etc etc. Bought off pundits and STUPID hateful BS, a whole other world. The world's laughing stock and horror. See sig.

For example, pass the gd 2010 Dem Immigration Bill with a good SS ID card and end this GOP disaster. I think your billionaire masters love the cheap labor and distract you with useless, un-American walls and unconstitutional harassment laws.
Actually, it's fantastic watching the #RussianW still tremble in fear over private citizen Obama.

The New York TImes had to correct the record. CNN was forced to retract Fake stories and fire Fake Reporters

Hillary Clinton lied about the 17 but what's new? Only 3 of 17 Intelligence agencies agreed with Hillary Clinton's accusations and they were all headed by Obama Sycophants.

And even that "opinion" was based on a report from a firm who did not look at The DNC Server itself & who worked for Clinton and was paid by The DNC and had to retract a great deal of their opinion report later.

That hag has been lying since she got fired from the Watergate Investigation for Ethical Violations. She is a lying Bimbo rug muncher and anyone who believes her is a gullible idiot. People who voted for her despite her numerous crimes have got to be both brainless and soulless.

Truth is The Obama Regime The DNC and The Clinton Campaign lied about Russian Collusion, and it was nothing but a desperate smear campaign to drag a corrupt hag and her walker across the finish line.

They fucked up even committed felonies to try to win and despite registering 6 million illegals to vote still lost.

There will Never be any Evidence shown to confirm or deny the "accusation" and The DNC will never let anyone look at their server because if they do their entire pile of lies and their corrupt party will come crashing to the ground never to rise again.

17 intelligence agencies or 4, Russia findings still valid
17 intelligence organizations or 4? Either way, Russia conclusion still valid

How can a conclusion be valid when no evidence is presented?

And no, "we believe.." or "we are confident..." really isn't a slam dunk

:popcorn:

Last edited:
The reason you voted for Clinton is because you didn't care.

You didn't care that she was corrupt.

You didn't care The The DNC rigged their primaries.

You didn't care that The Democrat Party is corrupt.

You didn't care that debate questions were stolen.

You didn't care that Clinton was proven to be selling acess to The State Department.

You didn't care that Hillary Clinton committed Treason and Obama committed Espionage.

You didn't care that Rice Clinton and Obama lied about Benghazi.

You didn't care that the Obama Regime was engaging in illegal unmasking, and leaking classified information.

You didn't care.

I agree.

Exactly that.
All investigated, no such thing. Except in BS Dupeworld, brainwashed functional morons. Conspiracy nutjobs.

View attachment 137641

With a wall that doesn't work you just keep this bs going, dupe. Will you please write your response at the end. Ay caramba...

The best thing about Trump being President is that some day you and yours will be deported from this country.

Not your President = Not Your Country.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

View attachment 137641

With a wall that doesn't work you just keep this bs going, dupe. Will you please write your response at the end. Ay caramba...

You didn't care that Clinton was proven to be selling acess to The State Department.

You didn't care that Hillary Clinton committed Treason and Obama committed Espionage.

You didn't care that the Obama Regime was engaging in illegal unmasking, and leaking classified information.

You didn't care.

I agree.

Exactly that.

None of that is true, superdupe. So you believe our justice system is corrupt? But bought off lying shyttes like Sean and Rush are golden? Whacked...

Not Your President = Not Your Country. GTFO of my country.

You didn't care.

I agree.

None of that is true, superdupe. So you believe our justice system is corrupt? But bought off lying shyttes like Sean and Rush are golden? Whacked...

The best thing about Trump being President is that some day you and yours will be deported from this country.

Now you're going to deport citizens? Hilarious, hater dupe. That's what happens when you're brainwashed....

You didn't care.

I agree.

Exactly that.

Uh, you have me mistaken. Compared to me, you're a liberal.

You didn't care.

I agree.

All of it is true liar, and you know it is.

YOU aren't a citizen.

Not Your President = You Aren't An American

Get The Fuck Out Of My Country!

Now you're going to deport citizens? Hilarious, hater dupe. That's what happens when you're brainwashed....

YOU aren't a citizen.

This is what your hate/bs propaganda machine does to people. I'm still hoping Trump realizes he's operating on misinformation and starts acting like the smart businessman he promised, not a brainwashed RW idiot.

You didn't care.

I agree.

All of it is true liar, and you know it is.
It's al been investigated by our justice system and years of GOP congressional committees and found nothing. You and Fox and Rush etc believe it's all a conspiracy. You're technically brainwashed to the point of insanity, and hate anyone who gives you the truth.

That whole list are crimes if if they were real. Unmasking is not illegal. Investigated Staffers BSing about rigging is no crime. Investigated. Bernie says BS. No access sold. Investigated. ETC ETC. You dupes are full of fake news and bs...NEVER retracted. That's the difference between bs propaganda and journalism.

I don't hate you. I hate that you hate Democracy and our Country.

GTFO

YOU aren't a citizen.

This is what your hate/bs propaganda machine does to people. I'm still hoping Trump realizes he's operating on misinformation and starts acting like the smart businessman he promised, not a brainwashed RW idiot.

The New York TImes had to correct the record. CNN was forced to retract Fake stories and fire Fake Reporters

Hillary Clinton lied about the 17 but what's new? Only 3 of 17 Intelligence agencies agreed with Hillary Clinton's accusations and they were all headed by Obama Sycophants.

And even that "opinion" was based on a report from a firm who did not look at The DNC Server itself & who worked for Clinton and was paid by The DNC and had to retract a great deal of their opinion report later.

That hag has been lying since she got fired from the Watergate Investigation for Ethical Violations. She is a lying Bimbo rug muncher and anyone who believes her is a gullible idiot. People who voted for her despite her numerous crimes have got to be both brainless and soulless.

Truth is The Obama Regime The DNC and The Clinton Campaign lied about Russian Collusion, and it was nothing but a desperate smear campaign to drag a corrupt hag and her walker across the finish line.

They fucked up even committed felonies to try to win and despite registering 6 million illegals to vote still lost.

There will Never be any Evidence shown to confirm or deny the "accusation" and The DNC will never let anyone look at their server because if they do their entire pile of lies and their corrupt party will come crashing to the ground never to rise again.

17 intelligence agencies or 4, Russia findings still valid
17 intelligence organizations or 4? Either way, Russia conclusion still valid

How can a conclusion be valid when no evidence is presented?

And no, "we believe.." or "we are confident..." really isn't a slam dunk

:popcorn:
Are you tying to say the other 14 believe that Russia didn;t interfere in our elections?

I don't hate you. I hate that you hate Democracy and our Country.

GTFO

YOU aren't a citizen.

You are ridiculously misinformed.

Obama himself said nations attempt to hack and manipulate the US all the time. They do. It's nothing new. So why did snowflakes suddenly become triggered about Russia?

Because the Democratic Party and its surrogate propaganda-pushing media told them to.

The CIA, NSA, FBI, DIA, House Intel Committee, and numerous other High ranking Democrsts, to include CNN, have publicly declared yhere is NOTHING to the fake Russia-Trump collusion non-story..

...but still they cling to it and promote it...without any evidence.

Snowflakes wpuld have been great little Nazi youth...believing everything they were told, turning in their own parents, etc....

Obama himself said nations attempt to hack and manipulate the US all the time. They do. It's nothing new. So why did snowflakes suddenly become triggered about Russia?

Because the Democratic Party and its surrogate propaganda-pushing media told them to.

The CIA, NSA, FBI, DIA, House Intel Committee, and numerous other High ranking Democrsts, to include CNN, have publicly declared yhere is NOTHING to the fake Russia-Trump collusion non-story..

...but still they cling to it and promote it...without any evidence.

Snowflakes wpuld have been great little Nazi youth...believing everything they were told, turning in their own parents, etc....
The difference is they released hacked e-mails to the press, who made bs mountains out of molehills...and NOTHING YET, except a lot of smoke and many meetings Trumpers didn't report as they should have. We shall see. Most of the hype comes from Fox/Rush etc...

Forum List

Back