Obama KNEW 3 months prior to the election that Russia was meddling. Why did he do NOTHING?

What was he suppose to do meddle in an election like god damn Comey?

No matter how much I hate Obama he took the high road and did it after the people spoke..

What was Obama supposed to do ?

Do it iwhen people were voting?

No one was voting in August 2016.

What was Obama supposed to do? Duhhhh.... He should have notified his cabinet, then Russia as to what he was going to do, then tell the public.

How is there any question? Oh...wait a minute. Were that made public, that would have confirmed what was being said by Donald Trump. That couldn't have been good for Hillary Clinton or concealing the deeds of the Obama administration.

It was already known at the time Debbie rigged the DNC..by wiki

Quit looking in the mirror and you won't be so angry with the world.

Tell us the truth... You are afraid of being deported, aren't you? You should keep a lower profile. The US Gov monitors this site.
Give me a break Obama didn't do crap to influence the election..he stayed behind hind the sidelines..if Obama wanted to really influence it Hillary would of won...

He did, he said if you want to continue my policies. Vote for Hillary! Lol, he is a failure.

That was 2014

Not 2016..

Quit the revisionist history, I really despise it.

Funny cock sucker I was born at northwestern in Chicago asshole.

Guy is absolutely crazy about illegals lol. GOPers are something...

I have to agree with you there he is nuts

Trump has had classified briefings on the subject for over a year. Does he even believe it happened at all let alone have a plan of action?

As you well know, Donald Trump did not begin to receive classified briefings until after he won the RNC nomination.

Yea, I was reading about this, about the DNC not cooperating on giving access to their servers to the investigators. Don't know why the OP didn't cite the article. Maybe, he wanted to impress us with his 'independent' thinking.
I didn't cite it because this thread is about Obama not the DNC

Still pertinent info worthy of being cited. The omission is glaring.
Perhaps.

I think most here know I share my personal thoughts independent of any story or news link. In fact it is a rare occasion for me to supply any links.
I saw an argument in closedcaptions thread and it prompted me to create this one.

If you could have found a credible, legit link, you would have posted it.

The only outlets who repeat this lie are those who push alternative facts .

Lies.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I didn't cite it because this thread is about Obama not the DNC
And what should have he done? Trump was already bitching about a 'rigged system' and tacitly threatening to contest the election had he lost. Do you think that if President Obama had done more than shut down,the Russian compounds and expelled a few Russian operative the election would have gone on without further turmoil?

Had Trump acted like a responsible grownup and not started bitching and complaining before the fact (good luck with that) perhaps more reasonable and responsible actions could have occurred. As it was, anything President Obama would have said or did would just serve to muddy up already fetid waters.
Obama's FBI & justice department should have taken the servers by force if necessary. He could have nipped this shit in the bud but KNEW the end result would have guaranteed a Trump victory so he chose to put party over country.

No Obama kept it quiet, if he did anything people would of accused him of trying to influence the election.

Obama was influencing the election. He was in flight on Airforce One with Hillary to a campaign stop in NC right before Comey was making his announcement not to prosecute; even though nobody was supposed to know his conclusion.

Link ?

Or do you mean bill and Loretta.

No link; I was watching it on the telly. Comey got finished with his Hillary is "extremely careless" a.k.a. negligent, but she won't be prosecuted dog and pony show and then Hillary's rally with Obama in NC start. They were already en route together same morning if not same hour of that announcement. You think they were gonna travel together and then do a rally right after if they weren't tipped off? (AKA collusion). What kind of rally would that have been? Obama: Hillary's being indicted for five felonies, but hey, vote for her why don't ya?

That's what I saw on the telly. If for some reason you choose not to believe me, then google is your friend.

That Mooslim Infiltrator did everything he could to interfere in the election.

Does your mother know you lie like that all day and night?

His job is to secure the nation from all foes both foreign & domestic REGARDLESS of any polls or lunatic lefty outrage.

Get the fuck out of here..if Obama would of started to sanction Russia during the election he would of gave up on

Free will , democracy..

On this one president Obama was a great president for not interfering

Give me a break Obama didn't do crap to influence the election..he stayed behind hind the sidelines..if Obama wanted to really influence it Hillary would of won...

He did, he said if you want to continue my policies. Vote for Hillary! Lol, he is a failure.

That was 2014

Not 2016..

Nope he said it with Hillary in 2016. Just admit your messiah is a failure.

Because he knew the evidence to bust Russia was in the DNC servers. In order to dig up the evidence of Russian hacking he would have also exposed the collusion between Hillary, the media & the DNC.

THAT is why Obama did nothing. To take down one he would have to topple the whole house of cards.

The only person likely to fall on our side of the pond from all this bullshit is a member or two of the Democratic party.

Trump Misleads on Russia Hacking - FactCheck.org
upload_2017-7-8_2-10-10.png

I think we should be allowed to shoot illegals when they try to cross the border.

Ya'll believe in evolution so Law of The Jungle Babay!

Tell us the truth... You are afraid of being deported, aren't you? You should keep a lower profile. The US Gov monitors this site.

That was 2014

Not 2016..

Fake News is not even embarrassed to be Fake News and liberals are not embarrassed to be liars.

Because he knew the evidence to bust Russia was in the DNC servers. In order to dig up the evidence of Russian hacking he would have also exposed the collusion between Hillary, the media & the DNC.

THAT is why Obama did nothing. To take down one he would have to topple the whole house of cards.

The only person likely to fall on our side of the pond from all this bullshit is a member or two of the Democratic party.

View attachment 137641

Obama and Clinton need to be subpoenaed for this and then Indicted.
And what should have he done? Trump was already bitching about a 'rigged system' and tacitly threatening to contest the election had he lost. Do you think that if President Obama had done more than shut down,the Russian compounds and expelled a few Russian operative the election would have gone on without further turmoil?

Had Trump acted like a responsible grownup and not started bitching and complaining before the fact (good luck with that) perhaps more reasonable and responsible actions could have occurred. As it was, anything President Obama would have said or did would just serve to muddy up already fetid waters.
Obama's FBI & justice department should have taken the servers by force if necessary. He could have nipped this shit in the bud but KNEW the end result would have guaranteed a Trump victory so he chose to put party over country.

No Obama kept it quiet, if he did anything people would of accused him of trying to influence the election.

Obama was influencing the election. He was in flight on Airforce One with Hillary to a campaign stop in NC right before Comey was making his announcement not to prosecute; even though nobody was supposed to know his conclusion.

Link ?

No link; I was watching it on the telly. Comey got finished with his Hillary is "extremely careless" a.k.a. negligent, but she won't be prosecuted dog and pony show and then Hillary's rally with Obama in NC start. They were already en route together same morning if not same hour of that announcement. You think they were gonna travel together and then do a rally right after if they weren't tipped off? (AKA collusion). What kind of rally would that have been? Obama: Hillary's being indicted for five felonies, but hey, vote for her why don't ya?

That's what I saw on the telly. If for some reason you choose not to believe me, then google is your friend.

I think we should be allowed to shoot illegals when they try to cross the border.

That was 2014

Not 2016..

What did you just wake up in a cold sweat thinking of aliens or something trying to steal your peanut and butter and jelly sandwich..

Jesus go back to sleep...

And don't shoot your eye out with your red Ryder BB gun

Link ?

What do you have cotton mouth or something?

I go to bed and sleep well all night and wake up in the morning hoping to hear Clinton and Obama will be tried for Treason!

And when they get convicted, I will be the first to buy my plane ticket to go watch them and their criminal gang of greedy bastards hang.

I'm bringing popcorn. Fun for the whole Family

What did you just wake up in a cold sweat thinking of aliens or something trying to steal your peanut and butter and jelly sandwich..

Jesus go back to sleep...

And don't shoot your eye out with your red Ryder BB gun

Better than Obamas Cock In Your Mouth Commie Marxist Bastard Pole Smoking Globalist Libttard

Link ?

What do you have cotton mouth or something?

Fake News is not even embarrassed to be Fake News and liberals are not embarrassed to be liars.

View attachment 137641

Care to point out the lie?

....And, as he did in Poland, Trump told Time magazine in a Nov. 28, 2016, interview: “It could be Russia. And it could be China. And it could be some guy in his home in New Jersey.”

But no evidence to date has emerged that China or any other country was involved.

No evidence has emerged that Russia was involved either, funny how that fact is missing in the checking

:alcoholic:
17 intelligence agencies or 4, Russia findings still valid
17 intelligence organizations or 4? Either way, Russia conclusion still valid

Forum List

Back