Obama KNEW 3 months prior to the election that Russia was meddling. Why did he do NOTHING?

Trump has had classified briefings on the subject for over a year. Does he even believe it happened at all let alone have a plan of action?

As you well know, Donald Trump did not begin to receive classified briefings until after he won the RNC nomination.

In July?

Well within the window being discussed in this thread.

Does Trump even believe it's real?

He didn't do it until after the elections, late Dec. I imagine if Trump hadn't been elected that would not have been done.
Because he knew the evidence to bust Russia was in the DNC servers. In order to dig up the evidence of Russian hacking he would have also exposed the collusion between Hillary, the media & the DNC.

THAT is why Obama did nothing. To take down one he would have to topple the whole house of cards.

The only person likely to fall on our side of the pond from all this bullshit is a member or two of the Democratic party.

What do we live in 1984?

Obama kicked out Russians ...don't you remember...god damn I hate Obama and his policies but I know he did that and sent records to every department about Russian hacking..what else could of he have done..?

Trump lied.

:booze:

You and both Trump is wrong about this.

Fake News is not even embarrassed to be Fake News and liberals are not embarrassed to be liars.

Because he knew the evidence to bust Russia was in the DNC servers. In order to dig up the evidence of Russian hacking he would have also exposed the collusion between Hillary, the media & the DNC.

THAT is why Obama did nothing. To take down one he would have to topple the whole house of cards.

The only person likely to fall on our side of the pond from all this bullshit is a member or two of the Democratic party.

Trump Misleads on Russia Hacking - FactCheck.org
View attachment 137641
See, your problem is, all the fake news is in Fox, Rush, Breitbart, etc etc. Bought off pundits and STUPID hateful BS, a whole other world. The world's laughing stock and horror. See sig.

For example, pass the gd 2010 Dem Immigration Bill with a good SS ID card and end this GOP disaster. I think your billionaire masters love the cheap labor and distract you with useless, un-American walls and unconstitutional harassment laws.

Exactly that.

....And, as he did in Poland, Trump told Time magazine in a Nov. 28, 2016, interview: “It could be Russia. And it could be China. And it could be some guy in his home in New Jersey.”

But no evidence to date has emerged that China or any other country was involved.

No evidence has emerged that Russia was involved either, funny how that fact is missing in the checking

:alcoholic:
It's all classified duh. Everyone (FBI, intelligence agencies, congressional committees) agrees it's the Russians, dupe.

I go to bed and sleep well all night and wake up in the morning hoping to hear Clinton and Obama will be tried for Treason!

And when they get convicted, I will be the first to buy my plane ticket to go watch them and their criminal gang of greedy bastards hang.

I'm bringing popcorn. Fun for the whole Family
I think we should be allowed to shoot illegals when they try to cross the border.

Ya'll believe in evolution so Law of The Jungle Babay!
Funny cock sucker I was born at northwestern in Chicago asshole.

Guy is absolutely crazy about illegals lol. GOPers are something...

I have to agree with you there he is nuts

What did you just wake up in a cold sweat thinking of aliens or something trying to steal your peanut and butter and jelly sandwich..

Jesus go back to sleep...

And don't shoot your eye out with your red Ryder BB gun

You're going to wait forever, dupe. All investigated and nothing. Poor America...The New BS GOP is a disgrace.

Exactly that.
All investigated, no such thing. Except in BS Dupeworld, brainwashed functional morons. Conspiracy nutjobs.

Better than Obamas Cock In Your Mouth Commie Marxist Bastard Pole Smoking Globalist Libttard
Obama and Clinton need to be subpoenaed for this and then Indicted.
Obama was influencing the election. He was in flight on Airforce One with Hillary to a campaign stop in NC right before Comey was making his announcement not to prosecute; even though nobody was supposed to know his conclusion.

Link ?

Or do you mean bill and Loretta.

No link; I was watching it on the telly. Comey got finished with his Hillary is "extremely careless" a.k.a. negligent, but she won't be prosecuted dog and pony show and then Hillary's rally with Obama in NC start. They were already en route together same morning if not same hour of that announcement. You think they were gonna travel together and then do a rally right after if they weren't tipped off? (AKA collusion). What kind of rally would that have been? Obama: Hillary's being indicted for five felonies, but hey, vote for her why don't ya?

That's what I saw on the telly. If for some reason you choose not to believe me, then google is your friend.

What do you have cotton mouth or something?

He's actually a RWer. You're off your meds. Can the stupid vulgarity.

You're going to wait forever, dupe. All investigated and nothing. Poor America...The New BS GOP is a disgrace.

Trump said that Obama knew about it since august. How did Trump know? Because Trump received the same classified briefing on it.

And we saw a completely different reaction to the assessment. Obama warned Putin at the G20. Obama expelled 35 russian diplomatic spies, and confiscated two diplomatic spy compounds.

Trump called the report reviewed by 17 intelligence agencies "fake news"

Last edited:

I had thought that Obama wanted to see if the other lies about President Trump were going to work, before he brings out the mother of all lies on him.

th

Trump faces more groping allegations - CNNPolitics.com

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim

In an extraordinary denunciation of Donald J. Trump’s temperament and competence, President Obama urged leaders of the Republican Party on Tuesday to withdraw their endorsements of Mr. Trump’s candidacy, flatly calling him “unfit to serve” as the nation’s 45th president. Obama Says Republicans Should Withdraw Support for Trump

th

th

In an extraordinary denunciation of Donald J. Trump’s temperament and competence, President Obama urged leaders of the Republican Party on Tuesday to withdraw their endorsements of Mr. Trump’s candidacy, flatly calling him “unfit to serve” as the nation’s 45th president.

Obama got that right. Just look at Trumps performance at the G20. Putin walked away with Trump accepting Russia not interfering in the american election.

Exactly that.
All investigated, no such thing. Except in BS Dupeworld, brainwashed functional morons. Conspiracy nutjobs.

Who told you that? CNN? It's all fact dumbass.

In an extraordinary denunciation of Donald J. Trump’s temperament and competence, President Obama urged leaders of the Republican Party on Tuesday to withdraw their endorsements of Mr. Trump’s candidacy, flatly calling him “unfit to serve” as the nation’s 45th president.

Obama got that right. Just look at Trumps performance at the G20. Putin walked away with Trump accepting Russia not interfering in the american election.
Obama lied about Putin and the rest. I heard that he was spying on Pres.Trump and his family the moment that he has gotten into office. And he had hurry up to use tax payers money to hand out free digital converter boxes (That had built in cameras) and phones to ease drop on the whole nation, and the whole world.

Andrew Napolitano: Did Obama spy on Trump?

Hillary Clinton — believing leaks by President Barack Obama staff's triggered the federal probe of her private email account Hillary Screams at Obama: 'Call Off Your F-ing Dogs'

1255578155477.gif

Exactly that.

Who told you that? CNN? It's all fact dumbass.
Every news media in the world BUT your GOP BS/hate propaganda service, dupe.

Forum List

Back