Obama KNEW 3 months prior to the election that Russia was meddling. Why did he do NOTHING?

Chicago is the biggest shithole on the planet, and the product of liberal policies. America has renamed it Libphuckistan.

!
Quit looking in the mirror and you won't be so angry with the world.

Tell us the truth... You are afraid of being deported, aren't you? You should keep a lower profile. The US Gov monitors this site.
Give me a break Obama didn't do crap to influence the election..he stayed behind hind the sidelines..if Obama wanted to really influence it Hillary would of won...

He did, he said if you want to continue my policies. Vote for Hillary! Lol, he is a failure.

That was 2014

Not 2016..

Quit the revisionist history, I really despise it.

Funny cock sucker I was born at northwestern in Chicago asshole.

Yet you can't match the 85 bears..

Tell us the truth... You are afraid of being deported, aren't you? You should keep a lower profile. The US Gov monitors this site.
That Mooslim Infiltrator did everything he could to interfere in the election.

Does your mother know you lie like that all day and night?

Give me a break Obama didn't do crap to influence the election..he stayed behind hind the sidelines..if Obama wanted to really influence it Hillary would of won...

He did, he said if you want to continue my policies. Vote for Hillary! Lol, he is a failure.

That was 2014

Not 2016..

Do you have something with substance or just going to play romper room with me like numb nuts grampa ...who is younger then me circle jerk?

Are you going to quit being Stalin's bitch and my personal puppet?

Dance Monkey Dance!

Russia did do something. They did the same thing they've been doing for years. The same thing almost every country, including the US does.
Yet it only became an issue AFTER Trump won.

What did they do Gramps? Don't be shy.
Propaganda campaign. Same as always.
What did Obama do when he found out? Don't be shy.

No Gramps, try again, what actions did that propaganda campaign involve? You can say it Gramps, you're amongst friends here.

You were referring to the hacking. Right? Or you don't want to mention that anymore?

And what should have he done? Trump was already bitching about a 'rigged system' and tacitly threatening to contest the election had he lost. Do you think that if President Obama had done more than shut down,the Russian compounds and expelled a few Russian operative the election would have gone on without further turmoil?

Had Trump acted like a responsible grownup and not started bitching and complaining before the fact (good luck with that) perhaps more reasonable and responsible actions could have occurred. As it was, anything President Obama would have said or did would just serve to muddy up already fetid waters.
Obama's FBI & justice department should have taken the servers by force if necessary. He could have nipped this shit in the bud but KNEW the end result would have guaranteed a Trump victory so he chose to put party over country.

Who says the servers were critical to finding the hackers?

What agencies ever requested access to them?
Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

Clueless

From your link...

" The bureau made “multiple requests at different levels,” according to Comey, but ultimately struck an agreement with the DNC that a “highly respected private company” would get access and share what it found with investigators."
Also from the link:

“The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated,” the official said.

“This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier.”

Yet we know with " high confidence" across multiple agencies and have testimony to that fact without the server. It obviously was not critical in reaching that conclusion.

It pertains to a shit load of lies you are spewing here. Suck it Lying Lefty!

Take your beating and go home to mommy's basement and cry to your poster of Justin Bieber that no one really likes you.

Furthermore Blacks turned their backs on Obama Bin Lying and votes for Trump and so did many Democrats, Hispanic Americans & Women

Nothing you said talks about the op

Go figure..

That was 2014

Not 2016..

Do you have something with substance or just going to play romper room with me like numb nuts grampa ...who is younger then me circle jerk?

Are you going to quit being Stalin's bitch and my personal puppet?

Dance Monkey Dance!

Says a lot about you skin head you little bitch.

Chicago is the biggest shithole on the planet, and the product of liberal policies. America has renamed it Libphuckistan.

!

That was 2014

Not 2016..

Yet you can't match the 85 bears..

It pertains to a shit load of lies you are spewing here. Suck it Lying Lefty!

Take your beating and go home to mommy's basement and cry to your poster of Justin Bieber that no one really likes you.

Furthermore Blacks turned their backs on Obama Bin Lying and votes for Trump and so did many Democrats, Hispanic Americans & Women

Nothing you said talks about the op

Go figure..

Now I am a lefty you little kkk bitch?

Russia did do something. They did the same thing they've been doing for years. The same thing almost every country, including the US does.

He took the high road... bitch.

And gave the boot to 30 something of their "diplomats". Or as the right calls it "did nothing". Meanwhile they defend Trump doing nothing by saying Russia did nothing.

Ain't it grand!

No Gramps, try again, what actions did that propaganda campaign involve? You can say it Gramps, you're amongst friends here.

You were referring to the hacking. Right? Or you don't want to mention that anymore?
I was never privy to the server in question so I have no idea if they hacked it or if a disgruntled former DNC person released the info. Interestingly enough neither does the FBI because the DNC refused to let them investigate them. But I'm sure your crystal ball tells you otherwise huh

He took the high road... bitch.

And gave the boot to 30 something of their "diplomats". Or as the right calls it "did nothing". Meanwhile they defend Trump doing nothing by saying Russia did nothing.

Ain't it grand!

Like I said I despise revisionist history , since it's so just yesterday.like ..

Just saying the left trying to say Obama and company made shit up Benghazi was just about a movie.

That all drives me nuts with so much propaganda..

I was never privy to the server in question so I have no idea if they hacked it or if a disgruntled former DNC person released the info. Interestingly enough neither does the FBI because the DNC refused to let them investigate them. But I'm sure your crystal ball tells you otherwise huh

The Intel agencies know. The news reports know. Trump knows. The congress knows. But you alone "have no idea". How's it feel to pretend to be so ignorant? How must it pain you to one by one say that all those guys have to be wrong because Trump says so, only for Trump to say different and you're stuck holding the lie like a handfull of Diarrhea?

I am pretty sure we know who released it.but he is dead now.

Yea, I was reading about this, about the DNC not cooperating on giving access to their servers to the investigators. Don't know why the OP didn't cite the article. Maybe, he wanted to impress us with his 'independent' thinking.
I didn't cite it because this thread is about Obama not the DNC
And what should have he done? Trump was already bitching about a 'rigged system' and tacitly threatening to contest the election had he lost. Do you think that if President Obama had done more than shut down,the Russian compounds and expelled a few Russian operative the election would have gone on without further turmoil?

Had Trump acted like a responsible grownup and not started bitching and complaining before the fact (good luck with that) perhaps more reasonable and responsible actions could have occurred. As it was, anything President Obama would have said or did would just serve to muddy up already fetid waters.
Obama's FBI & justice department should have taken the servers by force if necessary. He could have nipped this shit in the bud but KNEW the end result would have guaranteed a Trump victory so he chose to put party over country.

No Obama kept it quiet, if he did anything people would of accused him of trying to influence the election.

Obama was influencing the election. He was in flight on Airforce One with Hillary to a campaign stop in NC right before Comey was making his announcement not to prosecute; even though nobody was supposed to know his conclusion.

The Intel agencies know. The news reports know. Trump knows. The congress knows. But you alone "have no idea". How's it feel to pretend to be so ignorant? How must it pain you to one by one say that all those guys have to be wrong because Trump says so, only for Trump to say different and you're stuck holding the lie like a handfull of Diarrhea?

People don't die for nothing when they are so close to a news story like rolling Stones and his car blowing up or that kid puking up black blood in Poland ..

And telling his mom just a few days before to investigate my death...

Yea, I was reading about this, about the DNC not cooperating on giving access to their servers to the investigators. Don't know why the OP didn't cite the article. Maybe, he wanted to impress us with his 'independent' thinking.

No Obama kept it quiet, if he did anything people would of accused him of trying to influence the election.

Obama was influencing the election. He was in flight on Airforce One with Hillary to a campaign stop in NC right before Comey was making his announcement not to prosecute; even though nobody was supposed to know his conclusion.

Link ?

Or do you mean bill and Loretta.

What was he suppose to do meddle in an election like god damn Comey?

No matter how much I hate Obama he took the high road and did it after the people spoke..

What was Obama supposed to do ?

Do it iwhen people were voting?

No one was voting in August 2016.

What was Obama supposed to do? Duhhhh.... He should have notified his cabinet, then Russia as to what he was going to do, then tell the public.

How is there any question? Oh...wait a minute. Were that made public, that would have confirmed what was being said by Donald Trump. That couldn't have been good for Hillary Clinton or concealing the deeds of the Obama administration.

That Mooslim Infiltrator did everything he could to interfere in the election.

Does your mother know you lie like that all day and night?

That was 2014

Not 2016..

Guy is absolutely crazy about illegals lol. GOPers are something...

Link ?

Or do you mean bill and Loretta.

Pubcrappe either way...

Forum List

Back