Obama looks to ban Social Security recipients from owning guns

Not much point in having a gun that isn't loaded. Are you planning to garden with it?
8 of them ARE loaded, including the one holstered at my waist. It will take some time to load the rest.
Better get packing then, pun intended. Wait, is that a black helicopter I hear??
No, it's my motorcycle. I'm coming to revoke your citizenship.
This nation was founded by my people for people like me. You are an American in name only. Feel free to leave, I'll help you pack.
Your people????? Fuck you! My 7 times great grandfather was the only person to sign the Articles of Confederation, The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution. Fuck you and your people. Your people want to disarm half the public like the people my people won our independence from.
He was a Liberal, you aren't. If you aren't a liberal then you are an American in name only. Who your g-g-g-g-g-g-g-grandfather was matters not a damn.

And there were two, BTW:

Roger Sherman (1723-1793)—Roger Sherman was a member of the Committee of Five that was chosen to write the Declaration of Independence. He and Robert Morris were the only individuals to sign the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation and the Constitution. He was the Judge of the Superior Court of Connecticut from 1766-1789, a member of the Continental Congress from 1774-81; 1783-84 and a delegate to the Constitutional Convention in 1787. Sherman proposed the famed “Connecticut Compromise” at the convention and represented Connecticut in the United States Senate from 1791-93.
Articles of Confederation US Constitution Constitution Day Materials Pocket Constitution Book Bill of Rights

Just for Jews. Hitler liked guns, and repealed German gun laws.
Yup. obama just wants to disarm Conservatives.
If he did that wouldn't amount to much as we don't have them anymore. We have reactionary little asswipes, American Taliban, and Ayn Rand morons like those here, but no conservatives.

Is that why the President expanded gun carry into national parks?

The other major pro-gun law Obama signed allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, reversing a ban that was put in place after 9/11, according to USA Today.

In addition to signing pro-gun laws, the Chicago Tribune has pointed out, Obama also failed to make good on a campaign promise to close a loophole that let some people buy guns without background checks.

It's not so shocking then that the Brady Campaign gave Obama an F in January 2010.

Gun Laws Obama Has Signed - Business Insider

The other major pro-gun law Obama signed allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, reversing a ban that was put in place after 9/11, according to USA Today.

In addition to signing pro-gun laws, the Chicago Tribune has pointed out, Obama also failed to make good on a campaign promise to close a loophole that let some people buy guns without background checks.

It's not so shocking then that the Brady Campaign gave Obama an F in January 2010.

"President Obama expanded the use of concealed carry on federal property. That's what's going on in Washington recently."

"There hasn't been a raging debate at the federal level and if anything, it's been pressure from the NRA (National Rifle Association) and gun rights groups to have a federal standard on conceal carry, not restrict access to firearms," he said.

Major Garrett Obama has expanded not reduced gun rights - CBS News

Who knew Obama cared so much for our Senior citizens eh?

and just think: YOU voted for this

sickening as well as leaving our military recruiters SITTING ducks for anyone to pick off at their will

snip:
PENTAGON: Recruiting Centers to Remain Unarmed, Unguarded; Recruiters Told to Not Wear Uniforms

all of it:PENTAGON Recruiting Centers to Remain Unarmed Unguarded Recruiters Told to Not Wear Uniforms - The Gateway Pundit

but hey, you go vote Hillary in and she can FINISH what Dear Leader started

"President Obama expanded the use of concealed carry on federal property. That's what's going on in Washington recently."

"There hasn't been a raging debate at the federal level and if anything, it's been pressure from the NRA (National Rifle Association) and gun rights groups to have a federal standard on conceal carry, not restrict access to firearms," he said.

Major Garrett Obama has expanded not reduced gun rights - CBS News

Gun Laws Signed By Obama
During his first term Obama didn't call for any major new restriction on guns or gun owners. Instead he urged authorities to enforce the state and federal laws already on the books.

In fact, Obama signed only two major laws that address how guns are carried in America, and both actually expand the rights of gun owners.

Gun Laws Signed By Obama - How Many There Are

Who knew Obama cared so much for our Senior citizens eh?

and just think: YOU voted for this

sickening as well as leaving our military recruiters SITTING ducks for anyone to pick off at their will

snip:
PENTAGON: Recruiting Centers to Remain Unarmed, Unguarded; Recruiters Told to Not Wear Uniforms

all of it:PENTAGON Recruiting Centers to Remain Unarmed Unguarded Recruiters Told to Not Wear Uniforms - The Gateway Pundit

but hey, you go vote Hillary in and she can FINISH what Dear Leader started

Very fitting avi you have Steph

MickeyMouse.gif

this addresses people who have been declared incompetency to manage their own affairs....i do not see why not allowing someone with dementia to buy a gun is a bad thing.....here is why there is no compromise.....between gun people and anti gun people...neither side seems capable of telling the truth

this addresses people who have been declared incompetency to manage their own affairs....i do not see why not allowing someone with dementia to buy a gun is a bad thing.....here is why there is no compromise.....between gun people and anti gun people...neither side seems capable of telling the truth

well of course. so why STOP with them. anyone can be DECLARED incompetent
as if a bunch of senior citizens is running around mass murdering people.
man oh man this heading right off ino the communist utopia

so how precious: this man wants to leave MILLIONS of senior citizens DEFENSLESS. that is a person who care's about people. what a puke
Isn't that the whole point? The elderly are already a favorite target of thugs. If one older person defends themselves it's too many.

so how precious: this man wants to leave MILLIONS of senior citizens DEFENSLESS. that is a person who care's about people. what a puke
Isn't that the whole point? The elderly are already a favorite target of thugs. If one older person defends themselves it's too many.

Obama is an evil human being and has filled his administration with the same as he thinks... people better wake up and fast

you think it is easy to declare someone incompetent? you really are a fucking dumbass....you have to go to court to do this and the person being questioned is appointed an attorney....its not just paperwork

Obama is an evil human being and has filled his administration with the same as he thinks... people better wake up and fast
Obama is an evil human being

For the hundredth time , what has he done to negatively affect your life?

you think it is easy to declare someone incompetent? you really are a fucking dumbass....you have to go to court to do this and the person being questioned is appointed an attorney....its not just paperwork

AGAIN show us where a bunch of Senior citizens is running around committing mass murder? this is all smoke up people asses for them to come in a little at a time to DISARM the people in this country. you're free to follow him if you want. hopefully you call Obama up and He'll come and protect if you need it

In less than 18 months, I will be a Social Security recipient.

Explain to me how this plan is good for me.
If you can still manage your own affairs, we have no issue. If you can't then we, society, have an issue. See how that works?

If I can't hold a pen, I can't write my own checks.

That does NOT mean I can't hold a Glock, and hit what I aim at.
Let's just make the obvious conclusion. If you can't hold a pen the last thing you need to be holding is a gun. For all you might know at that point it's a fucking banana.

Slow pitch there for any who want to take a swing...

Most pens are too small to get a grip on, with my arthritis.

I can still swing a hammer, and hold a gun, tho

(They're a tad bigger)
The guy would be loading another clip by the time you managed to stop your hand shaking and squeeze the trigger. It's a gun, not a find your glasses, your cane, take an Advil, stop shaking, and find the will to bend your finger.

You here for comedy relief?

I don't have palsy, I have arthritis.

NO problem holding larger things, problem holding smaller things

Forum List

Back