Obama looks to ban Social Security recipients from owning guns

If they're not competent to handle a gun then they are not competent to drive a car either. Right obozo?

Obama looks to ban Social Security recipients from owning guns Fox News

july 19 2015
The Obama administration wants to keep people collecting Social Security benefits from owning guns if it is determined they are unable to manage their own affairs, the Los Angeles Times reported.

The push, which could potentially affect millions whose monthly disability payments are handled by others, is intended to bring the Social Security Administration in line with laws that prevent gun sales to felons, drug addicts, immigrants in the United States illegally, and others, according to the paper.

The language of federal gun laws restricts ownership to people who are unable to manage their own affairs due to "marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease” – which could potentially affect a large group within Social Security, the LA Times reported.

]
PLEASE commies, come and take them!

Can I have a week's notice to load them all?

so how precious: this man wants to leave MILLIONS of senior citizens DEFENSLESS. that is a person who care's about people. what a puke
Obama intends to disarm the entire nation. This is just his warm-up.

oh I know that. but how amazing he goes after the senor citizens first. and just when I think the man can't get anymore lowdown as President. he comes out the next week with something else. last week he's going to pick where and how we live.

If they're not competent to handle a gun then they are not competent to drive a car either. Right obozo?

july 19 2015
The Obama administration wants to keep people collecting Social Security benefits from owning guns if it is determined they are unable to manage their own affairs, the Los Angeles Times reported.

The push, which could potentially affect millions whose monthly disability payments are handled by others, is intended to bring the Social Security Administration in line with laws that prevent gun sales to felons, drug addicts, immigrants in the United States illegally, and others, according to the paper.

The language of federal gun laws restricts ownership to people who are unable to manage their own affairs due to "marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease” – which could potentially affect a large group within Social Security, the LA Times reported.

]

If they are incompetent, they don't need to be driving a car dumbass.

Progressive not only hate all people

but they especially have a hate for the Unborn and Senior citizens.

Sarah Palin tried to warn you starting with Obamacare and death panels

july 19 2015

]

Not much point in having a gun that isn't loaded. Are you planning to garden with it?

Good plan...
In less than 18 months, I will be a Social Security recipient.

Explain to me how this plan is good for me.
If you can still manage your own affairs, we have no issue. If you can't then we, society, have an issue. See how that works?
Oh- a blanket policy with selective qualifiers.

How typically Liberal of you. :slap:

No dumbass. It's just what you were told. If a person is incompetent to handle his own affairs he doesn't need to buy a gun. If grandpa can't remember to take his medicine or turn the stove off when he fries eggs, or remember to send a check for the light bill, he shouldn't be able to buy a gun.

july 19 2015

]

Not much point in having a gun that isn't loaded. Are you planning to garden with it?
8 of them ARE loaded, including the one holstered at my waist. It will take some time to load the rest.

july 19 2015

]

8 of them ARE loaded, including the one holstered at my waist. It will take some time to load the rest.
Better get packing then, pun intended. Wait, is that a black helicopter I hear??

Good plan...

If you can still manage your own affairs, we have no issue. If you can't then we, society, have an issue. See how that works?

No dumbass. It's just what you were told. If a person is incompetent to handle his own affairs he doesn't need to buy a gun. If grandpa can't remember to take his medicine or turn the stove off when he fries eggs, or remember to send a check for the light bill, he shouldn't be able to buy a gun.
So, this person should be required by law to give up their firearms?

How Nazi of you. :slap:

Progressive not only hate all people

but they especially have a hate for the Unborn and Senior citizens.

Sarah Palin tried to warn you starting with Obamacare and death panels

No I think they just hate crazy right wingers like you.

Good plan...

If I can't hold a pen, I can't write my own checks.

That does NOT mean I can't hold a Glock, and hit what I aim at.

Good plan...

the bullydog and the paint sniffer, probably already have their Obama brown shits ironed and jack boots polished just waiting for the call. They're chomping at the bit to go take down some Senior citizens.

Good plan...

No. He just couldn't buy any more.

july 19 2015

]

Better get packing then, pun intended. Wait, is that a black helicopter I hear??

No...

Flight of the Bumblebee, by Rimsky-Korsakov

Forum List

Back