Obama looks to ban Social Security recipients from owning guns

Good plan...
In less than 18 months, I will be a Social Security recipient.

Explain to me how this plan is good for me.
If you can still manage your own affairs, we have no issue. If you can't then we, society, have an issue. See how that works?

If I can't hold a pen, I can't write my own checks.

That does NOT mean I can't hold a Glock, and hit what I aim at.
Let's just make the obvious conclusion. If you can't hold a pen the last thing you need to be holding is a gun. For all you might know at that point it's a fucking banana.

Slow pitch there for any who want to take a swing...

If you can still manage your own affairs, we have no issue. If you can't then we, society, have an issue. See how that works?
Oh- a blanket policy with selective qualifiers.

How typically Liberal of you. :slap:

No dumbass. It's just what you were told. If a person is incompetent to handle his own affairs he doesn't need to buy a gun. If grandpa can't remember to take his medicine or turn the stove off when he fries eggs, or remember to send a check for the light bill, he shouldn't be able to buy a gun.
So, this person should be required by law to give up their firearms?

How Nazi of you. :slap:

That person probably already have their Obama brown shits ironed and jack boots polished just waiting for the call. They're chomping at the bit to go take down some Senior citizens.

You stupid ****. They aren't taking anybody's guns. They just don't want incompetent people buying more. They can still accidentally kill themselves or their family members with the ones they already have......just like always.

No dumbass. It's just what you were told. If a person is incompetent to handle his own affairs he doesn't need to buy a gun. If grandpa can't remember to take his medicine or turn the stove off when he fries eggs, or remember to send a check for the light bill, he shouldn't be able to buy a gun.

the bullydog and the paint sniffer, probably already have their Obama brown shits ironed and jack boots polished just waiting for the call. They're chomping at the bit to go take down some Senior citizens.
In this case, we're Pro-Life.

You're anti-constitution as Obama doesn't have this power. Hell, congress doesn't but Obama somehow thinks he can decree such.

Good plan...

Let's just make the obvious conclusion. If you can't hold a pen the last thing you need to be holding is a gun. For all you might know at that point it's a fucking banana.

Most pens are too small to get a grip on, with my arthritis.

I can still swing a hammer, and hold a gun, tho

(They're a tad bigger)

the bullydog and the paint sniffer, probably already have their Obama brown shits ironed and jack boots polished just waiting for the call. They're chomping at the bit to go take down some Senior citizens.
In this case, we're Pro-Life.

sure you are. what you really are is pro-commie/Fascist just like your Dear Leader
do you say all heil Obama?

I am sure there will just be a RUSH of people on SS wanting to give up their rifles and pistols...wait let me go tell my folks! I will tell ya now they are just gonna laugh.

Good plan...

(They're a tad bigger)
The guy would be loading another clip by the time you managed to stop your hand shaking and squeeze the trigger. It's a gun, not a find your glasses, your cane, take an Advil, stop shaking, and find the will to bend your finger.

this is what needs to happen. Every state governor needs to start PROTECING their people they Represent and tell Obama: to go to hell

snip:
While Obama Vacations in New York City, GOP Governors Act to Protect Troops

Kristinn Taylor Jul 18th, 2015 1:04 pm 26 Comments

President Barack Obama took a fundraising vacation to New York City the day after an Islamist terror attack on military offices in Chattanooga, Tennessee killed five servicemen without taking steps to protect the men and women in uniform serving under him.

all of it:
While Obama Vacations in New York City GOP Governors Act to Protect Troops - The Gateway Pundit

If they're not competent to handle a gun then they are not competent to drive a car either. Right obozo?

Obama looks to ban Social Security recipients from owning guns Fox News

july 19 2015
The Obama administration wants to keep people collecting Social Security benefits from owning guns if it is determined they are unable to manage their own affairs, the Los Angeles Times reported.

The push, which could potentially affect millions whose monthly disability payments are handled by others, is intended to bring the Social Security Administration in line with laws that prevent gun sales to felons, drug addicts, immigrants in the United States illegally, and others, according to the paper.

The language of federal gun laws restricts ownership to people who are unable to manage their own affairs due to "marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease” – which could potentially affect a large group within Social Security, the LA Times reported.

]
PLEASE commies, come and take them!

Can I have a week's notice to load them all?
Not much point in having a gun that isn't loaded. Are you planning to garden with it?
8 of them ARE loaded, including the one holstered at my waist. It will take some time to load the rest.
Better get packing then, pun intended. Wait, is that a black helicopter I hear??
No, it's my motorcycle. I'm coming to revoke your citizenship.

this is what needs to happen. Every state governor needs to start PROTECING their people they Represent and tell Obama: to go to hell

snip:

President Barack Obama took a fundraising vacation to New York City the day after an Islamist terror attack on military offices in Chattanooga, Tennessee killed five servicemen without taking steps to protect the men and women in uniform serving under him.

all of it:
While Obama Vacations in New York City GOP Governors Act to Protect Troops - The Gateway Pundit
Funny thing is, at the link you posted, there are no less than 6 armed men gathered around POTUS.... But our sevicemen don't deserve protection.

snip:

all of it:
Actually they'd be telling the Department of Defense to go to hell, but I doubt they care much what the boys-playing-soldiers are up to.

If they're not competent to handle a gun then they are not competent to drive a car either. Right obozo?

Not much point in having a gun that isn't loaded. Are you planning to garden with it?
8 of them ARE loaded, including the one holstered at my waist. It will take some time to load the rest.
Better get packing then, pun intended. Wait, is that a black helicopter I hear??
This nation was founded by my people for people like me. You are an American in name only. Feel free to leave, I'll help you pack.

(They're a tad bigger)
The guy would be loading another clip by the time you managed to stop your hand shaking and squeeze the trigger. It's a gun, not a find your glasses, your cane, take an Advil, stop shaking, and find the will to bend your finger.
I'll be 66 in 10 days and I shocked the shit out of a punk who wanted to cut me the other night. Sumbitch took 2 steps and found a 40 caliber automatic stuck in his sternum. Took about 1/4 second.
Some of us old guys will shoot you as soon as look at you in that kind of situation, but he never got the knife in his hand, He lived to be taken away by cops that again didn't shoot his silly ass when he reached behind himself while being ordered to the ground.

This nation was founded by my people for people like me. You are an American in name only. Feel free to leave, I'll help you pack.
Your people????? Fuck you! My 7 times great grandfather was the only person to sign the Articles of Confederation, The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution. Fuck you and your people. Your people want to disarm half the public like the people my people won our independence from.

Forum List

Back