Obama may not run in 2012

Lying? There are many different types of damage that Obama has done since he's been in office. For example, National Debt. Let's look at the National Debt in pictures:

Obama’s Tripling of the National Debt in Pictures » The Foundry

I never thought I'd see someone worse than Bush (except maybe Carter), but there you have it.

that's how dums solve problems. throw taxpayers $$$ at it. results??? epic fail

Kinda like the whole Iraq debacle, right? Whatever happened to the oil revenues that Cheney promised would pay for that invasion, anyway?

what happened to the jobs Osama and his brown shirts promised. up in smoke !!!!

okay one of the know it alls...just came thru...said obama has lost 22 lbs and there is speculation that obama has cancer.....no link...no reason other than guy saying this...anyone else herard it

that's how dums solve problems. throw taxpayers $$$ at it. results??? epic fail

Kinda like the whole Iraq debacle, right? Whatever happened to the oil revenues that Cheney promised would pay for that invasion, anyway?

Ever considered how much LESS in debt we might be if the Iraq invasion had not occurred, or IF these oil revenues actually came to fruition as Cheney said they would?

okay one of the know it alls...just came thru...said obama has lost 22 lbs and there is speculation that obama has cancer.....no link...no reason other than guy saying this...anyone else herard it

I've seen it on supermarket tabloids, which means it has about a 0% chance of being true.

As for the OP, it would take something truly serious to keep Obama from running again in 2012. It would take something even worse to keep him from winning.

I've seen it on supermarket tabloids, which means it has about a 0% chance of being true.

As for the OP, it would take something truly serious to keep Obama from running again in 2012. It would take something even worse to keep him from winning.

in case you forgot he does smoke.

Ever considered how much LESS in debt we might be if the Iraq invasion had not occurred, or IF these oil revenues actually came to fruition as Cheney said they would?

over 10 % unemployment. worst since 83.

It does not take rocket science to realize it was a politicalmove.
He gave some....not all...but some....reason to believe that all of his decisons are NOT politically driven.
He plans to run in 2012.....he is counting on what he has alrewady proven to be true....there is a large minority of people that would believe anything he says.

When he swore he did not bow to the king months ago even though it was on film is an example of this.

You mean the Iraq invasion that congress voted overwhelmingly for....including nearly all democrats?
That one?

You mean the Iraq invasion that congress voted overwhelmingly for....including nearly all democrats?
That one?

Yep the fear driven dialog from the right worked well on many pussy dems as well.
Although they did not expect Bush to do as he did I think.

"You are either with us or for the terrorists"
Unamerican, traitors, mushroom clouds in 15 min...
etc....

I never fell for the fearmongering.

You mean the Iraq invasion that congress voted overwhelmingly for....including nearly all democrats?That one?

Let's see:
In the House, 82 Democrats voted "Aye", while 126 voted "Nay". "Nearly all" did you say?

In the senate, 29 Democrats voted "Aye", while 21 voted "Nay". Please define "nearly all for us, will you?

You mean the Iraq invasion that congress voted overwhelmingly for....including nearly all democrats?That one?

Let's see:
In the House, 82 Democrats voted "Aye", while 126 voted "Nay". "Nearly all" did you say?

In the senate, 29 Democrats voted "Aye", while 21 voted "Nay". Please define "nearly all for us, will you?

LMAO.....MANY....ok?

Let's see:

LMAO.....MANY....ok?

So....43% voted in favor, yet you want to point this out as "nearly all"....strange math, but coming out of the Bush era, this does nto shock me. The bigger point is, SO WHAT if all of the Democrats voted in favor of it? The information both Democrats and Republicans were given was bogus. Not only that but NO ONE can tell me where all of the oil revenue that Cheney promised would more than pay for this invasion went to?

Forum List

Back