Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

Anyone who believes that there are only two ideologies represented on the Supreme Court is very, very ignorant.

You know I think you are a complete moron. .

Thank you. Coming from such an ignorant hater as you I consider that a compliment.

I would question the morals or sanity of any person you actually claimed to like- just because you think that they have anything in common with your own twisted sense of morality.

Freedom of religion is a sweet cool drink...we have choice.

No one should curtail another's rights - that's what I love about my country :)

Just one of many things.

I don't believe in any religion- yet i think Muslims and Jews and Catholics and Mormons and Seventh Day Adventists and Greek Orthodox should all have freedom of worship- and all have exactly the same rights

Laws shouldn't discriminate against anyone based upon their religion. Though of course religion- or the absence of religion is no excuse for not following the law either.

The nonstop apology tour continues.
After Boston, San Bernadino and Orlando we got to watch the reactions of friends and/or family. About as anti American as you can get.]

Not surprising that a religious bigot like you can't stand it when President Obama stands up for Americans.

No wonder he respects these people- and you despise them.
View attachment 82520View attachment 82521
images

View attachment 82522
images

If the Muslims are so integrated into American society, why do they have to have a Muslim American Veterans Assn? What is wrong with the VFW or the American Legion? I wonder if non-Muslims can join their Association. Just asking.

So why exactly do you want to discriminate against Muslim American veterans?

And Muslim American children?

Where did you get that from?

If the Muslims are so integrated into American society, why do they have to have a Muslim American Veterans Assn? What is wrong with the VFW or the American Legion?
You might want to take a look at this and adjust your thinking. ...... :cool:

"The Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America (also referred to as the Jewish War Veterans of the U.S.A., the Jewish War Veterans, or the JWV) is an American Jewish veterans' organization, and the oldest veterans group in the United States. It has an estimated 37,000 members."

Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting. Established in 1896. Do you have access to the Muslim veterans bylaws and do they have anything like the Jewish group has?

"No person who promotes, or is a member of any organization or group which believes in, or advocates, bigotry or the overthrow of the United States government by force of arms or subversion" shall be eligible for membership.

Active membership may be granted to "any person of the Jewish faith of good character" who is a U.S. citizen and was an active duty member of the U.S. military (including the National Guard and Reserves) in or during any war, campaign, or conflict. The National Constitution also requires that members to have not been discharged under any conditions other than honorable."

Other Veterans groups in the United States:
Catholic War Veterans & Auxiliary | For God, For Country, For Home since 1935
Catholic War Veterans Association
Japanese American Associations

But the only Veterans you question the loyalty of here are Muslim Americans.

Muslim Americans who have risked their lives- and too often sacrificed their lives on behalf of the United States.
Often providing valuable language and cultural skills on missions to the Middle East.

But to you- they are just more Muslims- to be feared and discriminated against.

I did not question their loyalty, you did. My question was if Muslims are so integrated into American society, why don't they join the existing VFW or American Legion instead of forming their own? Is that too difficult for you?

IOW's you're a rw blowhard saying that this vet should be scared of your life-long civilian ass?. Thanks for clearin' that up kid :thup:

You are a rather stupid little turd.

You and the treasonous party you promote should carefully consider the traitorous path you follow.

If you are a vet, then did you not swear an other to uphold the Constitution you currently fight to destroy?

After Boston, San Bernadino and Orlando we got to watch the reactions of friends and/or family. About as anti American as you can get.]

Not surprising that a religious bigot like you can't stand it when President Obama stands up for Americans.

No wonder he respects these people- and you despise them.
View attachment 82520View attachment 82521
images

View attachment 82522
images

If the Muslims are so integrated into American society, why do they have to have a Muslim American Veterans Assn? What is wrong with the VFW or the American Legion? I wonder if non-Muslims can join their Association. Just asking.

So why exactly do you want to discriminate against Muslim American veterans?

And Muslim American children?

Where did you get that from?

So you don't want to discriminate against Muslim American veterans and children?

[

Thank you. Coming from such an ignorant hater as you I consider that a compliment.

I would question the morals or sanity of any person you actually claimed to like- just because you think that they have anything in common with your own twisted sense of morality.

You have utterly no morals or ethical foundation. How would you "question" what is it you have zero grasp of? :eek:

I mean seriously, you know that you're a scumbag. :thup: You promote an open liar who perjured herself to the FBI during a federal investigation, You don't care, only party matters to you.

You haven't shown any sign that you give a shit about Americans or the Constitution.

The Constitution on a Marxist like you, is like salt on a slug. But you come here every day to argue for the end of the Constitution. I argue to support it.

If the Muslims are so integrated into American society, why do they have to have a Muslim American Veterans Assn? What is wrong with the VFW or the American Legion?

"The Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America (also referred to as the Jewish War Veterans of the U.S.A., the Jewish War Veterans, or the JWV) is an American Jewish veterans' organization, and the oldest veterans group in the United States. It has an estimated 37,000 members."

Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting. Established in 1896. Do you have access to the Muslim veterans bylaws and do they have anything like the Jewish group has?

"No person who promotes, or is a member of any organization or group which believes in, or advocates, bigotry or the overthrow of the United States government by force of arms or subversion" shall be eligible for membership.

Active membership may be granted to "any person of the Jewish faith of good character" who is a U.S. citizen and was an active duty member of the U.S. military (including the National Guard and Reserves) in or during any war, campaign, or conflict. The National Constitution also requires that members to have not been discharged under any conditions other than honorable."

Muslim Americans who have risked their lives- and too often sacrificed their lives on behalf of the United States.
Often providing valuable language and cultural skills on missions to the Middle East.

I did not question their loyalty, you did. My question was if Muslims are so integrated into American society, why don't they join the existing VFW or American Legion instead of forming their own? Is that too difficult for you?

Well since I am not a veteran, I would only be guessing that they have their own for the same reason as
Filipino American Veterans
Scottish American Military Association
Irish American Veterans Association
Jewish War Veterans Association.
Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America

Do you think that those Irish Americans and Jewish Americans are having a hard time integrating into American society? Why do you think that they didn't just join the VFW?

[

You have utterly no morals or ethical foundation.u.

Thank you again. . Coming from such an ignorant hater as you I consider that a compliment.

I would question the morals or sanity of any person you actually claimed to like- just because you think that they have anything in common with your own twisted sense of morality

You haven't shown any sign that you give a shit about Americans or the Constitution.

The Constitution on a Marxist like you, is like salt on a slug. But you come here every day to argue for the end of the Constitution. I argue to support it.
Let us all know when you ever do argue to support the Constitution.

Maybe we will have a party in celebration of that unexpected and shocking event.

[

Thank you again. . Coming from such an ignorant hater as you I consider that a compliment.

I would question the morals or sanity of any person you actually claimed to like- just because you think that they have anything in common with your own twisted sense of morality

No doubt, I'm sure you have spent a great deal of time purging yourself all any last vestige of honesty or honor.

You have become one with the lie, and attained Clintonhood!

Well since I am not a veteran, I would only be guessing that they have their own for the same reason as
Filipino American Veterans
Scottish American Military Association
Irish American Veterans Association
Jewish War Veterans Association.
Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America

Do you think that those Irish Americans and Jewish Americans are having a hard time integrating into American society? Why do you think that they didn't just join the VFW?

Do you always answer a question with a question?

Let us all know when you ever do argue to support the Constitution.

Again, you are a fool without a shred or hint of integrity.

{Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.}

I support this, your filthy party has waged an unrelenting assault on it for the last 7 years.

Maybe we will have a party in celebration of that unexpected and shocking event.

Again, you seek an end to the U.S. Constitution.

As far as I am concerned a person can be American or muslim; not both. No such thing as "Muslim-American".

As far as I am concerned a person can be American or muslim; not both. No such thing as "Muslim-American".

I don't agree.

Most religions go through stages, they start as cults and are often violent. Then they mature and become political, then they become social in nature. This happened to Hinduism, Christianity, Judaism, Mormonism. Islam was well down this path under the Ottomans. But then WWI happened, the insane Wahabbi animals took power in Saudi Arabia, and the dreams of a recreated Caliphate danced in the heads of those seeking power. Playing on the hatred of Jews that is popular on the left and among Muslims, power hungry mean have created a frenzy among a fundamentalist faction that dominates Islam.

It is absolutely possible to be a Muslim and an American - simply practice the religion as a spiritual pursuit with no political aspect.

I think Muslim Americans are more patriotic than those seeking to deny them their Constitutional freedoms

Last edited:
After Boston, San Bernadino and Orlando we got to watch the reactions of friends and/or family. About as anti American as you can get.
View attachment 82495

I'd say the over 5000 Muslims serving in the US military are doing more for this country than you are.

Do you include Maj Hassan in that count? How about ex-military muslims like the Orlando shooter?

Yes, most muslims in our military are good people, but a few of them are not. Do you disagree with that?

You made my point for me. Now show some character and go argue with the OP.

the problem is that we cannot tell the good ones from the bad ones. You may not like that, but its the reality we are dealing with.
Men? this is true....cannot tell the good ones from the bad ones.

Forum List

Back