Obama needs to be tried for war crimes

A statement issued on behalf of President Karzai strongly condemned the Nato attack, and "military operations in residential areas that cause civilian deaths".

"The president also strongly condemns the Taliban's tactic of using civilians and their homes as their shields," it said.

Karzai seems to be the only one who cares ....

and the media had a fit over McCain "bom bom, bom Iran.

our peace prize lariat surely wouldn't bomb innocent children

Hell yeah, he should be tried. Liberals called for Bush and Cheney to be tried for war crimes, why not Obama? Oh, that's right, now it's a different story.

There are a lot of things Obama should be tried for, and war crimes is but one.

NATO is not Obama. Regardless, Bush and Cheney first...

The order shouldn't have a thing to do with it. You either believe it or you don't. I guess shifting morals is such a convenient thing. :clap2:

And NATO is supported by Obama btw.

When NATO forces die, and they happen to be U.S. soldiers, Liberals harken back to Bush on whom (in their minds) the blame solely rests.

When NATO forces kill children, well... that's NATO and not Obama.

We see the immoral reactionaries fluttering about here: moths drawn to the flame of war they so love.

The order shouldn't have a thing to do with it. You either believe it or you don't. I guess shifting morals is such a convenient thing. :clap2:

And NATO is supported by Obama btw

NATO has been in existence since the late 1940s, and the US has always been a member. Do you expect the current president to suddenly deny NATO, to take the US out of NATO? It's ludicrous to say Obama supports NATO, as if he is doing something unusual on his own: the US government is a member of NATO, always has been. Obama, as US President has to support NATO.

On their own, w/o NATO, both Bush presidents and Cheney killed thousands of children in the Gulf and Iraqi wars. If you want to identify baby killers, look to your own backyard.

First, he didn't ask for the Peace Prize. Second, the prize was awarded more out of relief than anything else, relief that the world was finally through with the war mongering Bush. And, indeed, Obama has not invaded any countries or started any wars; in fact, he was gotten the US out of Iraq and is getting close to getting us out of Afghanistan.

And NATO is supported by Obama btw

NATO has been in existence since the late 1940s, and the US has always been a member. Do you expect the current president to suddenly deny NATO, to take the US out of NATO? It's ludicrous to say Obama supports NATO, as if he is doing something unusual on his own: the US government is a member of NATO, always has been. Obama, as US President has to support NATO.

On their own, w/o NATO, both Bush presidents and Cheney killed thousands of children in the Gulf and Iraqi wars. If you want to identify baby killers, look to your own backyard.

Are you saying that forming NATO absolves world leaders from any responsibility? Sure sounds like it.

And a large coalition of nations did attack Iraq btw. I guess four little letters, NATO makes you feel better about Afghanistan though. Who knew that four letters carried so much weight. How do I get my foot into NATO? That'd be great for me.

First, he didn't ask for the Peace Prize. Second, the prize was awarded more out of relief than anything else, relief that the world was finally through with the war mongering Bush. And, indeed, Obama has not invaded any countries or started any wars; in fact, he was gotten the US out of Iraq and is getting close to getting us out of Afghanistan.

Obama has warrred in Afghanistan for four years whether he started it or not. And have you heard of a little thing called, Libya?

Yea, and impeached for all the trillions he stole from future generations!

No more then any other president. Lybia or Fast and furious on the other hand are quite different animals. Now that should get you impeached!!!

Talking with the Taliban is another reason to impeach!

294302_582439491769351_40637078_n.jpg

Forum List

Back