Obama not attending Nancy Reagan funeral what's your thoughts?

Why it's OK for President Obama to skip Nancy Reagan's funeral

Instead he is sticking with plans to visit Austin, Texas, for seven hours so he can chat onstage at the South by Southwest Interactive festival and appear at two Democratic fundraisers.

Third thread on this non-issue

12814322_1005313226174262_4224682928775255622_n.jpg

Moochelle was sitting there thinking..."and I got stuck with that asshole?...."

Moochelle was sitting there thinking..."and I got stuck with that asshole?...."
moochelle was thinking before the funeral something like,,,God Dammit!!#@^&*$$#!ker,,,,i dun no wanna go to some lilly witey funeral! Ize got betta tings to do!

In all seriousness...that ceremony should be required viewing for what a marital relationship should be. One in a billion.

Why it's OK for President Obama to skip Nancy Reagan's funeral

Instead he is sticking with plans to visit Austin, Texas, for seven hours so he can chat onstage at the South by Southwest Interactive festival and appear at two Democratic fundraisers.
Traditionally First Ladies attend funerals of former First Ladies..No president in the last 40 years has attended a funeral for a former First Lady.
maybe the first dog has diahrreah today? someone has to watch him.

Hillary was there...smiling as if she understood the relationship....
Lol Obama doesn't go, demonize him. Hillary does go, demonize her. Republicans always find a reason to be butthurt.
I didn't criticize her for going...just for pretending that has been her marriage experience as well. When will she release Bubba's love notes.....to her.

Lol Obama doesn't go, demonize him. Hillary does go, demonize her. Republicans always find a reason to be butthurt.
I didn't criticize her for going...just for pretending that has been her marriage experience as well. When will she release Bubba's love notes.....to her.
Maybe someday. It would be interesting to compare the notes of 2 adulterers who became President.

Maybe someday. It would be interesting to compare the notes of 2 adulterers who became President.
Only two?

Only two?

Well Nancy was an adulterer too but she never went on to become President.

Forum List

Back