Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

I completely agree with what Netanyahu said

It's not going to happen, everyone knows it's not going to happen, and the jordanian squatters need to know it's not going to happen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcZtDrkuCd0]YouTube - ‪Netahyahu: 1967 Lines Are Indefensible, Can't Negotiate With a Government Backed by Hamas‬‏[/ame]

The results of the 1967 war do not make sense. Going into the war Palestine was divided into three occupations. (See 1949 armistice agreements.) Egypt occupied Gaza and Jordan occupied the West Bank. They were occupied Palestinian lands.

How did Israel win Palestinian land from Egypt and Jordan. Those lands were not Egypt's or Jordan's lands to lose.

Q- who would have benefited if arabs had won? exactly?

The results of the 1967 war do not make sense. Going into the war Palestine was divided into three occupations. (See 1949 armistice agreements.) Egypt occupied Gaza and Jordan occupied the West Bank. They were occupied Palestinian lands.

How did Israel win Palestinian land from Egypt and Jordan. Those lands were not Egypt's or Jordan's lands to lose.

Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Egypt, the US...

In what world is taking peoples land after you war with them is moral?

So after you just got tens of thousands of your own people killed fighting a war that was forced on you, you tell your people that you fought for absolutely no gain whatsoever and they should feel happy, patriotic, and victorious.:razz:

You sound like you're an American. Because only an American would fall for that shit.:(

Gosh, I wonder how much violence would flourish if we exported our illegal mexicans to IRAQ.... I mean, SURELY those sand ******* would just understand that they have been dominated by our military and that their land is now spoils of war!

:lol:

fucking fool

Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Egypt, the US...

the honest and factual answer would have been; syria, jordan, egypt with the Palis still sucking on it .....

It is not my purpose here to defend the position of the Muslims but to protest what I believe to be a diplomatic policy which is and which has been extremely counterproductive to America's interests. Briefly stated, our support of Israel is an extreme provocation to a people who have demonstrated their willingness to sacrifice their own lives to strike at us. To me, that is perfectly reasonable cause to discontinue that support. Israel is not America's problem.

sometimes doing whats right costs...........

Last edited:
It is not my purpose here to defend the position of the Muslims but to protest what I believe to be a diplomatic policy which is and which has been extremely counterproductive to America's interests. Briefly stated, our support of Israel is an extreme provocation to a people who have demonstrated their willingness to sacrifice their own lives to strike at us. To me, that is perfectly reasonable cause to discontinue that support. Israel is not America's problem.

And we know that if we chucked Israel under the bus the Arab world would just flock to us, right? I mean that's the only bone of contention there.

You cant blame the unjustified choices and actions of murderers on the U.S. attitude toward Israel. If I came up to you, slaped you in the face, and told you that it was because your wife and kids were befreinding my neighbors whom I hate, would you blame me or your your kids? I hope you would blame me for my actions and not ask your family to break relations with my neighbors. But to each his own I guess.
Your analogy makes no sense. You can't compare a relatively benign family squabble to what has been going on between Israel and the Palestinians since 1947. The fact is Israel would not exist were it not for America's considerable and consistent military, financial and diplomatic assistance. There is undeniable cause to believe our support of Israel has been unreasonably costly to us in terms of treasure and blood and I am aware of no good reason to continue it.

Q: What great acheivment has come out of the arab world over the past 100 years? A: I can only think of one. A Jewish Israeli state.
What you perceive as a great achievement is inconsequential to me. Israel means as much to me as does Darfur. Are you capable of understanding that? If you know of some reason why I should be more concerned about Israel's problems than those of Darfur, or any number of troubled nations, please explain.

We are All Related. That fits into the plan whether you are capable of comprehending it or not. You can choose to serve Justice Kicking and Screaming if you must. That's on you.

And we know that if we chucked Israel under the bus the Arab world would just flock to us, right? I mean that's the only bone of contention there.

Don't be foolish we would have to become a muslim nation then they would start attacking another country.

the honest and factual answer would have been; syria, jordan, egypt with the Palis still sucking on it .....

When Egypt and Jordan occupied Palestinian land they were not given the boot like Israel did.

you need to think this through. what is the cudgel and, what is the purpose in keeping palis poor and pissed off?

Many Palestinians had homes, farms, orchards, bank accounts and businesses. What foreign country is responsible to replace that?

When Egypt and Jordan occupied Palestinian land they were not given the boot like Israel did.

you need to think this through. what is the cudgel and, what is the purpose in keeping palis poor and pissed off?

Many Palestinians had homes, farms, orchards, bank accounts and businesses. What foreign country is responsible to replace that?

You're all heartbroke over them. You send them a few bucks.

Israel has not legitimately acquired any land and hence has no borders.

Then whose land is it on?

Forum List

Back