Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

grand tactically and strategically it safeguarded israel.

Giving back Golan isn't even a serious thought, the West Bank? Yes, that's different geographically, they can make some moves, Jerusalem? forget it, spoils of war.

The Muslims should consider themselves fortunate the dome of the rock even exists.

grand tactically and strategically it safeguarded israel.

Giving back Golan isn't even a serious thought, the West Bank? Yes, that's different geographically, they can make some moves, Jerusalem? forget it, spoils of war.

The Muslims should consider themselves fortunate the dome of the rock even exists.

If the Arabs won that war, Israel would just be a footnote in the history books.

You cant blame the unjustified choices and actions of murderers on the U.S. attitude toward Israel. If I came up to you, slaped you in the face, and told you that it was because your wife and kids were befreinding my neighbors whom I hate, would you blame me or your your kids? I hope you would blame me for my actions and not ask your family to break relations with my neighbors. But to each his own I guess.
Your analogy makes no sense. You can't compare a relatively benign family squabble to what has been going on between Israel and the Palestinians since 1947. The fact is Israel would not exist were it not for America's considerable and consistent military, financial and diplomatic assistance. There is undeniable cause to believe our support of Israel has been unreasonably costly to us in terms of treasure and blood and I am aware of no good reason to continue it.

It is not my purpose here to defend the position of the Muslims but to protest what I believe to be a diplomatic policy which is and which has been extremely counterproductive to America's interests. Briefly stated, our support of Israel is an extreme provocation to a people who have demonstrated their willingness to sacrifice their own lives to strike at us. To me, that is perfectly reasonable cause to discontinue that support. Israel is not America's problem.

Q: What great acheivment has come out of the arab world over the past 100 years? A: I can only think of one. A Jewish Israeli state.
What you perceive as a great achievement is inconsequential to me. Israel means as much to me as does Darfur. Are you capable of understanding that? If you know of some reason why I should be more concerned about Israel's problems than those of Darfur, or any number of troubled nations, please explain.

In what world is taking peoples land after you war with them is moral?

So after you just got tens of thousands of your own people killed fighting a war that was forced on you, you tell your people that you fought for absolutely no gain whatsoever and they should feel happy, patriotic, and victorious.:razz:

You sound like you're an American. Because only an American would fall for that shit.:(

What you perceive as a great achievement is inconsequential to me. Israel means as much to me as does Darfur.

How much time do you spend advocating the destruction of Darfur and the complete genocide of it's inhabitants?

Obviously Israel is more important to you in that you spend a lot of time and effort advocating the destruction of it.

kindly point out anything in that article that quotes the president as saying they should go back to 1967 borders.

given that fauxnews hasn't accurately reported anything he's said yet, i think i'll wait and see if something (or someone) credible says that.

obama 67 lines - Google Search

PM slams Obama call for

yeah, i heard it on the radio when i was on my way home. thanks. i can't say i'm happy about it. and i find the timing of it strange.

but i'm pretty sure that netanyahu will respond appropriately.

Im not surprised by any of it.
The "right of return" requires a deed that is all.
Without that you are SOL.

The results of the 1967 war do not make sense. Going into the war Palestine was divided into three occupations. (See 1949 armistice agreements.) Egypt occupied Gaza and Jordan occupied the West Bank. They were occupied Palestinian lands.

How did Israel win Palestinian land from Egypt and Jordan. Those lands were not Egypt's or Jordan's lands to lose.

The results of the 1967 war do not make sense. Going into the war Palestine was divided into three occupations. (See 1949 armistice agreements.) Egypt occupied Gaza and Jordan occupied the West Bank. They were occupied Palestinian lands.

How did Israel win Palestinian land from Egypt and Jordan. Those lands were not Egypt's or Jordan's lands to lose.

What it sounds like to me is you openly admitted Palestine didn't exist.

What it sounds like to me is you openly admitted Palestine didn't exist.

The green line that defined areas of occupation (it was specifically not a border) was on overlay on Palestine. It did not change Palestine's borders that were defined in 1922. A country does not cease to exist when it is occupied.

War broke out on 5 June by Israel launching a surprise attack on Egypt’s air force, destroying most of it on the ground within a matter of hours.

Yeah, we're not friends with Israel....you're really an "insider." :lol:

Why should we give a shit about Isreal or the Palestinians?

Isreal is no friend or ally of the U.S.A. They have murdered our servicemen men (google: 'U.S.S. Liberty'), they sent spy rings against us. We have done everything for Isreal. They owe us their very existence. Yet they have NO RESPECT FOR THE U.S.A. whatsoever.

When our Vice President is negotiating with the Palestinians, the Isrealis have SOME FUCKIN BALLS to announce new west bank settlements with us knowing. That isn't about right or wrong in the mid east conflict, it's about RESPECT!

Meanwhile, the Palestinians have been a bunch of MURDEROUS JACKASSES that employ TERRORISM against EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

We should wash our hands of the entire issue. FUCK THE ISREALIS AND FUCK THE PALESTIANIANS!

WTF has Isreal ever done for the United States?

Forum List

Back