Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v03XRpkCcG0&feature]YouTube - ‪CNN: Radical Islam and the Nazis‬‏[/ame]

All Obama is doing is encouraging Israel's enemies on...and making the United States an enemy of Israel...and it's by design.
Yeah....that makes a lotta sense.....

handjob.gif

Hitler did it.
Hitler wanted the same thing, outta the Middle East, WE do.....OIL!!

Blood.and.Oil.The.Middle.East.in.World.War.I.avi

The Children.....[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZEGsnWZKh8&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Hamas Mickey Mouse speaks of Islamic supremacy‬‏[/ame]

Has anybody noticed that the two countries with the most Palestinians living there are are Saudi Arabia and Jordon and neither one do jack for them. Most of the Arab world despise the Palestinians, it is just that they hate the Jews worse. Obama is a fool and we elected him.

Last edited:
Why didnt Palestime become a state in the 40s when Muslims, Jordan and Egypt, controlled the area?

But now it is crucial that it becomes a free state?

Islam and Democrats despise Jews

That is why

Very true they had a 20 year period where they could have created a Palestinian State, but they didn't!

And why don't the Moooslims ever create Kurdistan. The Turks, Iraqis, Iranians and Syrians are all sitting in Kurds land!

Why didnt Palestime become a state in the 40s when Muslims, Jordan and Egypt, controlled the area?

But now it is crucial that it becomes a free state?

Islam and Democrats despise Jews

That is why

Very true they had a 20 year period where they could have created a Palestinian State, but they didn't!

And why don't the Moooslims ever create Kurdistan. The Turks, Iraqis, Iranians and Syrians are all sitting in Kurds land!

The Turks, Iranians, Iraqis and Syrians will NEVER allow for Kurdistan to become their own country.

"An Israeli government committee on Thursday approved the construction of more than 1,500 settler homes in east Jerusalem, as Israel's premier prepared to leave for talks in Washington, an NGO told AFP."

Exactly the same as White South Africa.

Israel Approves 1,500 Settler Homes in East Jerusalem: NGO | Common Dreams

The Jews gave up Gaza and the settlement there. The peaceful gesture was met with daily missile attacks and no movement on the Palestinian side for peace. So why the hell should the Jews make more concession with the Palestinians doing nothing?

Any it's ironic, a joker uneducated fool like you will say Israel can't kick out their 4th column the Israeli Arabs, but any future Palestinian state must be Jew free! Who is the real racist, G.P.!

Also you should tell the Palestinians to stop building those settlements. The majority of the settlement construction is done by Palestinian labor, companies and material!

Has anybody noticed that the two countries with the most Palestinians living there are are Saudi Arabia and Jordon and neither one do jack for them. Most of the Arab world despise the Palestinians, it is just that they hate the Jews worse. Obama is a fool and we elected him.

There is a reason for that, Kuwait used to provide free housing, medical care, schooling and jobs for the Palestinians before the Gulf War, but when Iraq invaded Kuwait the Palestinians turned on their Kuwaiti hosts and aided the Iraqis in raping and looting the country blind, after seeing that no Arab country wants to take on a huge number of Palestinians anymore.

Not true, Jordan has the most, then Syria and then Lebanon. Saudi Arabia has NONE!!! One of the least sparsely populated countries in the world. The country that is the motherland of Islam, has no Palestinian squaters!

Not true, Jordan has the most, then Syria and then Lebanon. Saudi Arabia has NONE!!! One of the least sparsely populated countries in the world. The country that is the motherland of Islam, has no Palestinian squaters!

Because the Saudis saw how the Palestinians did the Kuwaitis dirty, they don't want that shit happening to them.

I know you have a little brain so I will type slowing. The Arabs get twice as much aid that Israel gets and Pakistan and Egypt get close to it. Either way all the foreign aid makes up 1/2 of percent of the budget! The relief efforts, fighting AIDS in Africa, the foreign aid to every country makes up just a 0.05%! Liberal losers like you want to cut two things only Israel's aid and defense spending, but won't tackle the real spending issues: entitlements, medicare/medicaid, social security and the safety nets!

yeah, i heard it on the radio when i was on my way home. thanks. i can't say i'm happy about it. and i find the timing of it strange.

but i'm pretty sure that netanyahu will respond appropriately.

i think it is a major blunder by obama....what about the timing do you find strange?

.....That aid, to Israel, ISN'T considered a spending-issue???

:eusa_eh:

What nonsense. Conservatives sure are VERY selective when it comes to the US Constitution.

Yep, they select to follow it, where you select to burn it...

You guys talk about individual freedom and states rights as if they're sacrosanct, yet you embrace the Federal Gov't when it comes to DOMA and trying to restrict/outlaw abortion without regard to individual rights, states rights, or the unconstitutional overreach of the Federal Gov't.

Stupid is as leftists does....

Dumbass, Roe v. Wade is a law that was edicted by SCOTUS that removed the rights of states to have any control over abortion. It was YOU fascists who stomped on states rights. Repealing RvW would simply return to the states the constitutional authority to regulate the practice within their borders.

"An Israeli government committee on Thursday approved the construction of more than 1,500 settler homes in east Jerusalem, as Israel's premier prepared to leave for talks in Washington, an NGO told AFP."

Exactly the same as White South Africa.

Israel Approves 1,500 Settler Homes in East Jerusalem: NGO | Common Dreams

The Jews gave up Gaza and the settlement there. The peaceful gesture was met with daily missile attacks and no movement on the Palestinian side for peace. So why the hell should the Jews make more concession with the Palestinians doing nothing?

Any it's ironic, a joker uneducated fool like you will say Israel can't kick out their 4th column the Israeli Arabs, but any future Palestinian state must be Jew free! Who is the real racist, G.P.!

Also you should tell the Palestinians to stop building those settlements. The majority of the settlement construction is done by Palestinian labor, companies and material!

...but any future Palestinian state must be Jew free! Who is the real racist, G.P.!

There are about 3000 Jews living in Palestine. The last time one was attacked was about 12 years ago. They thought he was Israeli.

The Middle East Mindset – Whats It All About
Forgotten are UN Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338, both passed in the wake of the Six-Day War (1967) and the Yom Kippur War (1973). These Resolutions acknowledged Israel’s need for secure and recognized boundaries prior to any Israeli withdrawals. They now appear, however, to be irrelevant, raising the question: Why should Israel honor its international commitments with the Palestinians (such as those enshrined in the Oslo Accords) if international commitments made with Israel by the Palestinians are not honored as well?

The Middle East Mindset – Whats It All About | IsraelSeen.com

Forum List

Back