Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

even a stopped clock is right twice a day. :)

and i already acknowledged earlier that i heard it on the way home. i also didn't say it was impossible. i said i preferred to wait for a more credible source.

and if this has been our policy through both of the bush presidencies and the reagan presidency, why do the rightwingnuts insist on pretending that dems are worse for israel.

what was WORST for israel was destabilizing the middle east but the neocons don't like hearing that.

So this is your answer on what Obama did today right? In other words I'll vote for Obama no matter what? So he throws Israel under the bus...look at all the good he's doing right? I'm not going to go into any other administration you have no response you won't admit what is going on or what will happen if Obama is reelected

I don't think Jillian is defening obama on this.[/QUOTE]

Well then, what is it you think she's doing?

That was amazing to watch wasn't it? Unbelievable.

I don't even like watching/listening to him; I think it was the most I have watched him ever, and yeah, unbelieveable. :(

I "hear" he is going to address a 2nd part of that speech on Sunday - more aimed for the US on the issue? (heard that on the radio this morning, but can't seem to find a link..)

The Middle East Mindset – Whats It All About
Forgotten are UN Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338, both passed in the wake of the Six-Day War (1967) and the Yom Kippur War (1973). These Resolutions acknowledged Israel’s need for secure and recognized boundaries prior to any Israeli withdrawals. They now appear, however, to be irrelevant, raising the question: Why should Israel honor its international commitments with the Palestinians (such as those enshrined in the Oslo Accords) if international commitments made with Israel by the Palestinians are not honored as well?

The Middle East Mindset – Whats It All About | IsraelSeen.com
Except, as I have already posted the videos in this thread, NaziYahoo brags that it was HE who broke the Oslo accords!!!!!!!!!

So this is your answer on what Obama did today right? In other words I'll vote for Obama no matter what? So he throws Israel under the bus...look at all the good he's doing right? I'm not going to go into any other administration you have no response you won't admit what is going on or what will happen if Obama is reelected

I don't think Jillian is defening obama on this.[/QUOTE]

Well then, what is it you think she's doing?

I think it was more of a disbelief in the link. Judging from her other post. I could be wrong.

I think it was more of a disbelief in the link. Judging from her other post. I could be wrong.

Jillian is a drone who has conflicting pheromones controlling her. The result is this ping-ponging off of walls you witness.

In the brain-stem of Jill there is a conundrum;

MUST serve Obama

MUST serve Israel

Obama betrayed Israel

TILT - TILT - TILT

Israel Expects Obama to Take Back ‘1967 Lines’ Demand

Link: Israel Expects Obama to Take Back

“Israel appreciates President Obama’s commitment to peace,” the response began, curtly. “Israel believes that for peace to endure between Israelis and Palestinians, the viability of a Palestinian state cannot come at the expense of the viability of the one and only Jewish state.”

“That is why Prime Minister Netanyahu expects to hear a reaffirmation from President Obama of U.S. commitments made to Israel in 2004, which were overwhelmingly supported by both Houses of Congress.”

“Among other things,” Netanyahu reminded Obama, “those commitments relate to Israel not having to withdraw to the 1967 lines which are both indefensible and which would leave major Israeli population centers in Judea and Samaria beyond those lines.”

Jillian is a drone who has conflicting pheromones controlling her. The result is this ping-ponging off of walls you witness.

MUST serve Obama

MUST serve Israel

Obama betrayed Israel

TILT - TILT - TILT

On this issue I don't think so But let's wait and see what Jillian has to say.

MUST serve Obama

MUST serve Israel

Obama betrayed Israel

TILT - TILT - TILT

What I've seen is the "aw, nothing much" defense. That Obama is simply re-iterating long standing US policy so no big deal.
Of course Netanyahu doesnt see it that way.
She is a fake in all respects.

MUST serve Obama

MUST serve Israel

Obama betrayed Israel

TILT - TILT - TILT

Except Obama did not betray Israel!!!! That's just Right-Wing anti-Obama BULLSHIT!!!

The Israeli Press, as I posted and linked earlier in this thread, was urging NaziYahoo to "move forward and accept 1967 borders" after his speech to the Kneeset on Monday. They called it "the principle of 1967." Is the Israeli press betraying Israel??? And as I also posted earlier in this thread, NaziYahoo was planning to offer going back to the '67 borders with swaps when he meets with Obama. He's only pissed that Obama beat him to the solution and now the jealous NaziYahoo is showboating.

The UK supports Obama in this, so are you saying that England betrayed Israel too? Admit it, you just hate the fact that Obama is a leader in world affairs!!!

UK
UK’s Hague Welcomes Obama’s Speech, Calls for ‘Bold’ Response

By Blanche Gatt - May 19, 2011 5:29 PM ET

Thu May 19 21:29:32 GMT 2011
U.K. Foreign Secretary William Hague welcomed U.S. President Barack Obama’s speech on the Middle East today and called for a “bold and ambitious” response to the “historic developments of the Arab Spring,” the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said in an e-mailed statement today.
Hague said he supports Obama’s assertion that the borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines, an endorsement of clear parameters for a two-state solution, adding that events in the Middle East have made “progress on the peace process more urgent than ever,” the statement said.

Last edited:

MUST serve Obama

MUST serve Israel

Obama betrayed Israel

TILT - TILT - TILT

Except Obama did not betray Israel!!!! That's just Right-Wing anti-Obama BULLSHIT!!!

The Israeli Press, as I posted and linked earlier in this thread, was urging NaziYahoo to "move forward and accept 1967 borders" after his speech to the Kneeset on Monday. They called it "the principle of 1967." Is the Israeli press betraying Israel??? And as I also posted earlier in this thread, NaziYahoo was going to offer going back to the '67 borders with swaps when he meets with Obama. He's only pissed that Obama beat him to the solution and now NaziYahoo is showboating.

The UK supports Obama in this, so are you saying that England betrayed Israel too? Admit it, you just hate the fact that Obama is a leader in world affairs!!!

UK

U.K. Foreign Secretary William Hague welcomed U.S. President Barack Obama’s speech on the Middle East today and called for a “bold and ambitious” response to the “historic developments of the Arab Spring,” the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said in an e-mailed statement today.
Hague said he supports Obama’s assertion that the borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines, an endorsement of clear parameters for a two-state solution, adding that events in the Middle East have made “progress on the peace process more urgent than ever,” the statement said.

Uh huh, right. Please tell that to Binyamin Netanyahu:

Unless you are saying this paper is lying??

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu was quick on the draw Thursday in voicing clear displeasure with President Barack Obama’s mideast policy speech.

“Israel appreciates President Obama’s commitment to peace,” the response began, curtly. “Israel believes that for peace to endure between Israelis and Palestinians, the viability of a Palestinian state cannot come at the expense of the viability of the one and only Jewish state.”

“That is why Prime Minister Netanyahu expects to hear a reaffirmation from President Obama of U.S. commitments made to Israel in 2004, which were overwhelmingly supported by both Houses of Congress.”

“Among other things,” Netanyahu reminded Obama, “those commitments relate to Israel not having to withdraw to the 1967 lines which are both indefensible and which would leave major Israeli population centers in Judea and Samaria beyond those lines.”

The Israeli Press, as I posted and linked earlier in this thread, was urging NaziYahoo to "move forward and accept 1967 borders" after his speech to the Kneeset on Monday. They called it "the principle of 1967." Is the Israeli press betraying Israel??? And as I also posted earlier in this thread, NaziYahoo was going to offer going back to the '67 borders with swaps when he meets with Obama. He's only pissed that Obama beat him to the solution and now NaziYahoo is showboating.

UK

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu was quick on the draw Thursday in voicing clear displeasure with President Barack Obama’s mideast policy speech.

No I'm not saying the "paper" is lying, I'm sure they are accurately quoting NaziYahoo. I'm saying NaziYahoo is lying. As I said, the envious NaziYahoo is pissed that Obama beat him to the "principle of 1967" punch.

UK

Interesting.

UK

No I'm not saying the "paper" is lying, I'm sure they are accurately quoting NaziYahoo. I'm saying NaziYahoo is lying. As I said, the envious NaziYahoo is pissed that Obama beat him to the "principle of 1967" punch.

You're a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back