Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

King David was a Jew and he built the city

:rofl:

no, king david didn't build the original settlement on which eventually became Jerusalem.

but, I guess you need some kind of Hercules tall tale to make up for your fuzzy history so...

Who knew!?!?! the OT was LYING about an exodus from Egypt! King DAVID BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK AND ROLL!

:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxGGckAc1rs]YouTube - ‪We Built This City‬‏[/ame]

no, king david didn't build the original settlement on which eventually became Jerusalem.

It became the capital of the first Jewish kingdom around 1000 BC. Driven into exile by Nebuchadrezzar II in 586 BC, the Jews returned 50 years later and rebuilt Jerusalem as their capital. The unity of the city achieved in 1967, then, was more than a quirk of military geography; it was the fulfillment of unbroken historical longings

JERUSALEM - Whose City?

That is like insisting that England didn't exist for Romans until Brits came along to populate it.

What a fucking fool you are!

Please, quote another zionist website though as evidence! Lord fucking knows that history starts and stops by the presence of a jew![/QUOTE]

In the interests of historical accuracy, let me contribute the following:
I recently read “The Oxford History of the Biblical World,” edited by Dr. Michael D. Coogan, director of publications for the Harvard Semitic Museum and expert in Near Eastern languages and literatures. The book is excellent on Syria-Palestinian archeology.
The following will shed light on the origins.

The end of the thirteenth century BCE saw major disruptions in the civilizations of the Near East, Cyprus and Greece for unclear reasons (possible major droughts). “Many populations appear to have migrated….Egypt was attacked by groups called ‘Sea Peoples.’ They were repelled from Egypt, but the Egyptians could not stop them from taking over the Canaan coast. The Philistines …were among the Sea Peoples.”
“…the Philistines did not occupy the coast of Canaan until the twelfth century BCE…”

“Not long before, another group had appeared in the land of Canaan…This group called itself Israel…The Egyptians maintained some control over parts of Canaan until just after the death of Rameses III in 1153 BCE….[including] Canaanites, Egyptians, Israelites, and the mysterious ‘Sea Peoples,’ of whom the Philistines are the best known. The settlement process in highland Israel began a generation or two before the Sea Peoples arrived on the coast…The displacement and migration of the tribe of Dan from the central coast to the far north is symptomatic of …this event.”

“This movement is documented by a variety of written sources in Akkadian, Ugaritic, Egyptian, and Hebrew, by Egyptian wall reliefs and by archeology.”
“The Philistines bequeathed their own name to Philistia (and later to all of Palestine).”
“Cypriot archaeologists invoke the Achaeans or Danaoi of Homeric epic as the agents of culture change in Cyprus; in the Levant, the same change is ascribed to the Sea Peoples. Both agents participated in the event recorded by Rameses III and should be related to the same confederacy of Sea Peoples, or Mycenaean Greeks, who invaded the coastlands of (Cyprus) around 1185-1175.”

Further evidence of the origin of the Philistines can be seen in biblical texts, which indicate expert bowman, “chariot-warriors,” and “chariots of iron,” (I Samuel 31.3, Judg. 1.18-19) and pottery which show warriors armed like the Mycenaean warriors depicted on the famous “Warrior Vase” found in Mycenae. The description fits Goliatath, as in I Samuel 17.5-6.
Under King David, first quarter of the tenth century, the Philistines were driven back to their original coastal cities.

Idiot stupid bitch you said
King David is about as Jewish as you can get.

King david wasn't the first human being to set foot on that land, dink.

YOUR OWN FUCKING HOLY BOOK TELLS US THAT YOU TOOK THE LAND FROM CANAANITES!

Hey, Paul Bunyan had a blue ox too and George Washington could NOT tell a lie! Tall Tales are fun.

I see all of the anti-Semites are out in force.

Hmmmmm, he wants to tell Israel to give up their country.

Why don't we go back to the pre-1600s U.S. borders too.

...or, do like the US was able to do and assimilate its range of ethnicities into one nation that values equality more than a superior race?

no.. can't have that, can we? But please, do cry antisemite some more. Irony goes well with that mud hole I just stomped in your ass.

:thup:

Obama is either a fucking Moron, or the biggest threat to world peace we have seen in our time. You pick.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Just sayin'.

True dat.

Alas these morons will never get it. It does not matter if you Hate Israel and think they should all die. They have nukes. If you put them in the box that is the 1967 Borders. It is only a matter of time before their backs are against the wall and they use em.

Mark my words.
Hell.....you don't (even) know the difference between complete & incomplete sentences. Your "words" are Elementary-grade; i.e. no value, whatsoever.

handjob.gif

yet another glaring example of Horrible Foreign Policy, and an utter lack of understanding of the Strategic, and Tactical Situation on the ground. I challenge any one of you to go to Israel, and to stand at the foot of the Heights, and tell me Israel can reasonably expect to defend itself after returning to the 67 Borders.

Then, let 'em all go-back-to-where-they-came-from.

There are TOO-many present-day "Israelis", who moved there...specifically...to (help) "fan" these "flames"; typical, traditional John Wayne wannabes.

Unfortunately (for Nuttinyayhoo), some have decided to think for themselves....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT-ziPKg6yE]YouTube - ‪Refuseniks and Israeli Soldiers speak out 1/4‬‏[/ame]

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
[I see all of the anti-Semites are out in force.

Hmmmmm, he wants to tell Israel to give up their country.

Why don't we go back to the pre-1600s U.S. borders too.

He's a man who believes giving everything away is called "progress". What an idiot we have as a president.

I bet you are a christian on the weekends too....

Isn't it easy to give something away that isn't yours to begin with.

Actually, the United Nations announced it was arranging land for Israelis who survived the Holocaust in Palestine, when several Arab countries--Syria, Jordan, and Palestinians viciously attacked and murdered Jewish people all over the place. Then Israel united and retaliated militarily, defeating the Arabs in only 6 or 7 days in 1948. In 1967, they were attacked again, and seized yet more territory in order to have a buffer between Israel and their haters.

World War II taught Jews a lesson few of us will hopefully never have to experience. Even so, there is revisionist history going on all over the Middle East to try to replace what really happened with a huge lie that takes killers and murderers and makes them into victim role models, which they are not.

Israel is a sovereign nation. We would be wise not to be a King George in our dealings with them.

There have always been Jews in Israel From the time of Abraham until now. Even when Israel was controlled by the Romans.

British Mandate of Palestine
1931 census of Palestine

The population was divided by religion as follows:
759,717 Muslims,
174,610 Jews,
91,398 Christians,
9,148 Druzes,
350 Bahais,
182 Samaritans, and
421 "no religion".[3]

Shhhhhhhhh... history is antisemetic. Don't you know that King David Built that city on Rock and Roll and that only jews have populated it since the stone age? JEWISH TRADITION SAYS SO! IT MUST BE TRUE!

well, the Obama has now pissed off and dissed everyone of our allies. Hey, he didn't do all that bowing in the Middle East for nothing.

Do we have ANY ALLIES LEFT.????????

Hope and change baby, we better pray for out country.

maybe israel can stop acting like a spoiled brat now. And, maybe your kind can take the melodramatic reactions to your thespian club.

Man, these anti-semite lil' Obamabot fucks are beyond entertaining.

These spineless lil' fucks will defend that dirtbag come hell or high water.

Netanyahu should just tell Obama to stick it up his boney ass tomorrow, return home, and do whatever the fuck is necessary.

There is no such thing as Palestine.....The so-called Palestinians are nothing more than gypsy squatters. They got their asses booted off the Israelis's land when they returned home.....The Israeli's owe them nothing.........Fuck 'em!

And anybody who thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot.......Too include this moronic president who was elected by a bunch o' damn ignorant fools.

Oh hey... Hitler had a thing against Gypsies too. Gosh, whoda thunk it?

Again, it's hilarious how it's BAD when Nazis do it but just fine when JEWS do it.

Shouldn't you be getting raptured this weekend?

Is there a concentration camp in Israel for Gypsies?

Is Shogun possibly off his meds?

Look behind the jewish aparthied walls. Of course, as long as you don't CALL them concentration camps they don't count, right?

Is Sammy comfy with that jewish dick up his ass?

He's a man who believes giving everything away is called "progress". What an idiot we have as a president.

I bet you are a christian on the weekends too....

Isn't it easy to give something away that isn't yours to begin with.

I'm glad South Africa isn't the product of your logic these days. Israel wouldn't be half as bold without the blank check support of the US. THAT is easily taken away.

yeah, i heard it on the radio when i was on my way home. thanks. i can't say i'm happy about it. and i find the timing of it strange.

but i'm pretty sure that netanyahu will respond appropriately.

i think it is a major blunder by obama....what about the timing do you find strange?

.....That aid, to Israel, ISN'T considered a spending-issue???

:eusa_eh:

Our negotiating Partners?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H8HFb-YG00]YouTube - ‪Hamas TV: Jews enemies of Allah -should all be killed‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whU2qFd89fA&NR=1]YouTube - ‪Palestinian Cleric wants to kill all jews‬‏[/ame]

Even if they were not in "Palestine"...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzlzDXWWRdM]YouTube - ‪Egyptian cleric Muhammad Hussein Ya'qub on Jews vs Geert Wilders trial in The Netherlands‬‏[/ame]

"An Israeli government committee on Thursday approved the construction of more than 1,500 settler homes in east Jerusalem, as Israel's premier prepared to leave for talks in Washington, an NGO told AFP."

Exactly the same as White South Africa.
Bingo!!!!

Goddamn!!!

A THINKER!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Forum List

Back