Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

So your argument is that Israel is America’s enemy, and we should take steps that are going to ensure her demise- demise meaning genocide. You are sympathizing with a savage people, societies that allow public stonings and forced amputations.
If I believed Israel is an enemy (your word) I would be recommending a military attack rather than withdrawal of support, so kindly refrain from editing my thoughts. I suggest you reserve that tactic for dealing with those you can get over on.

The friendly fire incident of the USS Liberty was a tragic mishap that Israel both apologized and paid retribution for. America has inadvertently killed many foreign service members, yet those in the anti-Israeli movement, neo-Nazis and Islamic militant sympathizers and the like- bring up this incident as an act of war by Israel.
Israel's attack on the Liberty was not an act of war. If it were Israel would not be insisting it was a mistake. It was in fact an act of malicious treachery which the Israeli government failed to investigate and punish those who were responsible for initiating it.

The Executive Officer of the USS Liberty, Lt.Cmdr James Ennes, Jr. has written a book, Attack On The Liberty, in which he describes the attack in detail. What he says is corroborated by every surviving crew member. In addition to this eye-witness testimony, those who were in a position to understand the circumstances leading up to and surrounding the attack, such as the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of The Navy, and the Secretary of State, all agree that the attack was deliberate. But in spite of all this you, an American citizen, who was not there and who has no access to all the relevant and pertinent information, have the audacity to regard it as a "tragic mishap" which has been compensated for.

And if you think it’s only Israel engaging in espionage you are ill-informed, America is and has been spying on Israel.
Again you're doing word tricks -- or you think you are. And again I ask you to reserve that tactic for those you can get over on:

Spying is analogous to peeking through your blinds at your neighbor's comings and goings. But espionage is analogous to picking your neighbor's locks in his absence and rifling through his private affairs. While there are many recorded incidents of Israel spying on its only friend and benefactor, ordinary spying is not an uncommon occurrence so I won't make an issue of it. And while I know of no recorded instance of the U.S. spying on Israel I won't dismiss the possibility. But the Jonathan Pollard affair was not an example of spying. It was a well organized espionage operation such as would be conducted against an enemy, not a friend. And certainly not against the only friend and benefactor to whom Israel owes its very existence.

I don’t believe turning our back on Israel is good for my country.
Why not?

I don’t think the genocide of her people is acceptable; apparently you do.
If this is what you fear, and if you are genuinely concerned about that prospect, you really should acknowledge what appears to be your true loyalty and migrate to Israel to join the IDF.

Otherwise I recommend that you, as a Jew, should acknowledge that America is the only nation in recent history which has afforded complete acceptance, positive protection and full political participation to those of your persuasion and consider the simple and obvious fact that continued support of Israel is detrimental to the interests of "your country."

Last edited:
I am so proud of our president.

Israel is not our 51st State.

And is more of an enemy then a friend.

We need to cut Israel loose and let them fend for themselves. :cool:

I kinda like israel. nothing good has come out of the arab world since Westerners descovered oil there and, of course, the number zero.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uHSv1asFvU]YouTube - ‪Ayn Rand on Israel and the Middle East‬‏[/ame]

Obama may not be a Muslim, but he sure is siding with them. Giving credibility to this fabrication known as 'Palestine' has demonstrated the extent to which Obama's radical connections have affected his world view.

"Since we cannot defeat Israel in war, we do this in stages. We take any and every territory that we can of Palestine, and establish a sovereignty there, and we use it as a springboard to take more. When the time comes, we can get the Arab nations to join us for the final blow against Israel." - Arafat on Jordan TV the same day he signed the Declaration of Principles on the White House lawn in 1993

Taking this side, of reversing modest territorial gains of the last 30 years- basically adopting Hamas' demands- is unconscionable. This president is presiding over the undoing of America.
Obama has simply, and correctly in my opinion, decided that our existing position in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is counterproductive to American interests so he is changing that position. And you have it worked out in your mind that this is "presiding over the undoing of America."

Please explain what arithmetic you used to arrive at that conclusion.

I kinda like israel. nothing good has come out of the arab world since Westerners descovered oil there and, of course, the number zero.
I don't "like" Israel or Palestine. I would like them both to go away. But the reality is our support of Israel has caused us monumental problems, such as the 1993 and the 9/11 attacks, and unless we discontinue our support of Israel, which is the source of great agitation for the Moslem world, we will continue to exacerbate their resentment.

I know of no reason to continue supporting Israel, which is a millstone around our neck. We've done enough for that nation and it's time to declare exactly that. We have our own problems now and it's time to start looking out for own interests.

Israel is not my problem. If I felt it were I would migrate there and join the IDF.

I don't "like" Israel or Palestine. I would like them both to go away. But the reality is our support of Israel has caused us monumental problems, such as the 1993 and the 9/11 attacks, and unless we discontinue our support of Israel, which is the source of great agitation for the Moslem world, we will continue to exacerbate their resentment.

I know of no reason to continue supporting Israel, which is a millstone around our neck. We've done enough for that nation and it's time to declare exactly that. We have our own problems now and it's time to start looking out for own interests.

Israel is not my problem. If I felt it were I would migrate there and join the IDF.

You cant blame the unjustified choices and actions of murderers on the U.S. attitude toward Israel. If I came up to you, slaped you in the face, and told you that it was because your wife and kids were befreinding my neighbors whom I hate, would you blame me or your your kids? I hope you would blame me for my actions and not ask your family to break relations with my neighbors. But to each his own I guess.

Q: What great acheivment has come out of the arab world over the past 100 years? A: I can only think of one. A Jewish Israeli state.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7O61c71Fuo&feature=related]YouTube - ‪So You Want to Boycott Israel‬‏[/ame]

Yeah, sure ya' would, Rambo.

They wouldn't even look at a fool like you.

You anti-semites trying to hide your abject hatred is fucking laughable.

Why don't you fucks just have the balls to say it?....It's not about Israel per say, it's that you hate Jews period......Doesn't matter where they are from, they are Jews, you would just as soon see them all dead.......And the lefty Jews in this country need to stop running around politically with those who hate them......Those would be the liberals in general. Particularly the progressives. And it's definitely this idiotic president you helped elect.

Prodding Israel, Obama embraces Palestine borders

By BEN FELLER
AP White House Correspondent May 20, 12:59 AM EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) - Exasperated by stalled Middle East peace talks in a season of tumultuous change, President Barack Obama jolted close ally Israel Thursday by embracing the Palestinians' terms for drawing the borders of their new nation next door. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel rejected the idea as "indefensible" on the eve of his vital White House meeting with Obama.

Bismarck Tribune Online - World and National News

Is Israel going to be our Next Enemy on Barry's List?...

:)

peace...

Obama be cool wit Israel.

obama_Israel.jpg

Why is he wearing that black condom on his head?

Good read, a lot of warmongery rhetoric towards Syria. Will they be Obomba's next victim?

I'll have to read up on Syria and find out how oil rich of a country they are.

Ya know I read a book once where white's were trying to get their own nation in the northwest and it had a lot to say about the constant wars the u.s got its self into in the mideast its starting to come true.

They weren't whites.......they were Democrats.

go tell it to a Canaanite you silly bastard!

:rofl:

Back to Egypt with you!

Idiot stupid bitch you said
Jerusalem isn't even a city created by jews!
King David is about as Jewish as you can get.

King david wasn't the first human being to set foot on that land, dink.

YOUR OWN FUCKING HOLY BOOK TELLS US THAT YOU TOOK THE LAND FROM CANAANITES!

Hey, Paul Bunyan had a blue ox too and George Washington could NOT tell a lie! Tall Tales are fun.
Leave it to you to side with literal cannibals.

I'm getting such a bad feeling about this.

The Muslim Brotherhood is taking over the ME with backing from Iran and Obama picks NOW to morph into Yasser Arafat, guaranteeing his loss in 2012. He can't without without Jewish vote in FL, OH, MI, and NJ and he just lost them

Why did Obama just write off 2012?

The excuse will be that this was one of the bargaining chips that was secretly being used by Israel.

Problem is Obama and his big mouth removed that bargaining chip forever. Now it's mandated or they will be blamed for not negotiating in good faith.

As a matter of fact Democrats are going to claim this is a pro-Israeli statement, when in fact its a path to it's destruction. They seem to think they can say anything and at least half of American will believe them. I'd be willing to bet that's true.

go tell it to a Canaanite you silly bastard!

Back to Egypt with you!

Idiot stupid bitch you said
Jerusalem isn't even a city created by jews!
King David is about as Jewish as you can get.

King david wasn't the first human being to set foot on that land, dink.

YOUR OWN FUCKING HOLY BOOK TELLS US THAT YOU TOOK THE LAND FROM CANAANITES!

Hey, Paul Bunyan had a blue ox too and George Washington could NOT tell a lie! Tall Tales are fun.

I see all of the anti-Semites are out in force.

Hmmmmm, he wants to tell Israel to give up their country.

Why don't we go back to the pre-1600s U.S. borders too.

[I see all of the anti-Semites are out in force.

Hmmmmm, he wants to tell Israel to give up their country.

Why don't we go back to the pre-1600s U.S. borders too.

He's a man who believes giving everything away is called "progress". What an idiot we have as a president.

If we ever get a completely honest President he would tell Isreal and the rest of the world that the only way to achieve peace would be for Israel to kick out all Palestinians.
"The president pressed Israel, in unusually frank terms, to reach a final peace agreement with the Palestinians, citing the boundaries in place on the eve of the June 1967 Arab-Israeli War as the starting point for negotiation about borders.

The formulation goes beyond principles outlined by President George W. Bush, who stated during his first term that “it is unrealistic to expect” Israel to pull back to the 1967 boundaries, which were based on cease-fire lines established in 1949. Obama said the negotiations about final borders, which he indicated may include land swaps to accommodate Israel’s large settlement blocs, should result in “a viable Palestine, a secure Israel.”

kindly point out anything in that article that quotes the president as saying they should go back to 1967 borders.

given that fauxnews hasn't accurately reported anything he's said yet, i think i'll wait and see if something (or someone) credible says that.

obama 67 lines - Google Search

PM slams Obama call for

yeah, i heard it on the radio when i was on my way home. thanks. i can't say i'm happy about it. and i find the timing of it strange.

but i'm pretty sure that netanyahu will respond appropriately.
....aka....The John Wayne Option.

Netanyahu has always pandered to the Pro-War/Israeli-Teabagger herd!

The ONLY person who's (ever) expressed any logic (there) is....

Forum List

Back