Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

Unless you have family there I am more superior in Knowledge of the region and it's people compared to a scum sucking piece of shit like you.

well, you certainly have a BIAS but you sure as fuck don't have a grasp on consistency of ethnic standards.

and, for real, can you go ahead and grab a dictionary and clear up your little "knowneledge" issue?

:eusa_angel:

Move along shitgoon I know the people and history of the region. You don't have a fucking clue.

clearly you don't if all your "knowneledge" resides in your ethnic bias.

Actually, the United Nations announced it was arranging land for Israelis who survived the Holocaust in Palestine, when several Arab countries--Syria, Jordan, and Palestinians viciously attacked and murdered Jewish people all over the place. Then Israel united and retaliated militarily, defeating the Arabs in only 6 or 7 days in 1948. In 1967, they were attacked again, and seized yet more territory in order to have a buffer between Israel and their haters.

World War II taught Jews a lesson few of us will hopefully never have to experience. Even so, there is revisionist history going on all over the Middle East to try to replace what really happened with a huge lie that takes killers and murderers and makes them into victim role models, which they are not.

Israel is a sovereign nation. We would be wise not to be a King George in our dealings with them.

There have always been Jews in Israel From the time of Abraham until now. Even when Israel was controlled by the Romans.

There have always been NON JEWS too.

Hell, jerusalem isn't even a city created by jews!

:lol:

you are no more special than whitey was in the South, you fucking dink.

OH wow clueless

City of David

its been brought, dickcheese.

Go wipe your face.

time date place...

knock this shit off, now
BWAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry del.....But somehow your "Pissed off daddy" persona of busting through the door at the noisy kids slumber party, and telling them to "knock this shit off, now!"......kinda loses its forcefullness with that god damn ostrich head poking up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
kindly point out anything in that article that quotes the president as saying they should go back to 1967 borders.

given that fauxnews hasn't accurately reported anything he's said yet, i think i'll wait and see if something (or someone) credible says that.

At 4:20 seconds in this audio clip, you can hear Obama in his own words saying it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGCr2iWatIs]YouTube - ‪Obama talks on Israeli settlements and Palestine in his 19/5/2011 speech to the Mid East‬‏[/ame]

Missed this part, did you?

The borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps,

Isn't that the essence of negotiations? You start from one point and work towards a compromise. It'll never get settled, if either side thinks they're going to get everything their way.

Maybe she wasn't listening... just watching. :eusa_whistle:

Psst, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying you poor ignorant bastard. If the US, primarily, hadn't came around and slapped Germany the fuck out of France, by force, then France would definitely be a province of Germany today and it would be legal and the ONLY option the French would have today is to try to take it back by force.

:rofl:

I love how you people switch feet and VALIDATE NAZI GERMANY as long as it benefits zionism in israel

HILARIOUS!

Say, if WE don't have the validity to tell israel not to expand then WHY did we have the validity to tell NAZI GERMANY not to expand?

derr derrrrr derrrr.. me thinks you don't realize why history doesn't support your retarded fucking opinion here.

so you can't grok the difference between validating the use of force to expand your territory and using force to kill 6 million innocent people? WOW

If you are going to quote Heinlein then perhaps you should pull something from Starship Trooper rather than one where Micheal Valentine Smith would have made you disappear for such ignorant double standards. After all, it clearly fits the motif of your silly fucking militaristic excuses for land grabs.

ps, Germany didn't invade Poland just to kill jews... But, don't let history bump you on the ass on your way out of this thread.

that IS the third time... Say, wiggly piggly, want to clarify your request a bit more?

So you are saying that you don't want a debate? Because you KNOW that you will LOSe you anti-semitic asswipe...

You will LOSE against me...WHY NOT accept the challange?

Because you're a pussy...

Bring it BOY...

You'll lose..

see you in three days.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNK5KzI48mM]YouTube - ‪Mickey Mouse Club: "Alma Mater"‬‏[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: del
the palestinians were mostly farmers and were no match to the well organized menachem begin and the irgun zionist terrorist gang.

In 1947 president truman became the jewish state benefactor and the rest is history.

actually, the united nations announced it was arranging land for israelis who survived the holocaust in palestine, when several arab countries--syria, jordan, and palestinians viciously attacked and murdered jewish people all over the place. .

huh> wtf?

Link?

Some of it is here, hey I visited several thousands of websites over the years plus read a lot of newspapers. Sorry I can't remember all of them, and the author below is not responsible for my other reads!

Fighting Back in the Arab Propaganda War Against Israel Fighting Back in the Arab Propaganda War Against Israel « Health Secrets from the Seventh Heaven

well, you certainly have a BIAS but you sure as fuck don't have a grasp on consistency of ethnic standards.

and, for real, can you go ahead and grab a dictionary and clear up your little "knowneledge" issue?

Move along shitgoon I know the people and history of the region. You don't have a fucking clue.

clearly you don't if all your "knowneledge" resides in your ethnic bias.

Clearly you haven't a clue when you spell knowledge the way you do.

rule number 1 : Possesion is 9/10 of the law
rule number 2 : Might makes right

yep, thats the laws of the land, tell the settlers to bring it.

All we are saying.....is give peace a chance

Forcing Israel to give up all the high ground, and end up with it's major population centers wedged into an 8 Mile wide, Indefinable strip of land. Where their only major airport would be less than 3 miles from the Border. Is not giving peace a chance. It is an invitation to WWIII. The 1967 Borders are indefensible. Every President Democrat and Republican who came before Obama understood that. Obama clearly either does not understand, or does not care. I am leaning toward the latter.

Israel will never agree to the 1967 Borders. We should never agree to them either. What good could possibly come from putting a Nuclear Powered nation of 6 million people. Into a box in which their enemies control all the high ground around them. None! Only disastor will come of it.

Obama is either a fucking Moron, or the biggest threat to world peace we have seen in our time. You pick.
Or you are the "fucking Moron."

Somehow the Israelis managed to defend the 1967 borders and win a war in six days!!!!

Even your MessiahRushie admits the 1967 borders are no big deal!!!

May 19, 2011
RUSH: Okay, we'll get to the phones here just a second, but I have one little thing. I did get a note here from someone familiar with the internal political workings of the state of Israel. "Rush, the 1967 borders, as a basis for two states, is not a big deal. The vast majority of Israelis favor it or are at least politically reconciled to that. That's not a big deal.

Forcing Israel to give up all the high ground, and end up with it's major population centers wedged into an 8 Mile wide, Indefinable strip of land. Where their only major airport would be less than 3 miles from the Border. Is not giving peace a chance. It is an invitation to WWIII. The 1967 Borders are indefensible. Every President Democrat and Republican who came before Obama understood that. Obama clearly either does not understand, or does not care. I am leaning toward the latter.

Israel will never agree to the 1967 Borders. We should never agree to them either. What good could possibly come from putting a Nuclear Powered nation of 6 million people. Into a box in which their enemies control all the high ground around them. None! Only disastor will come of it.

Obama is either a fucking Moron, or the biggest threat to world peace we have seen in our time. You pick.

Somehow the Israelis managed to defend the 1967 borders and win a war in six days!!!!

May 19, 2011
RUSH: Okay, we'll get to the phones here just a second, but I have one little thing. I did get a note here from someone familiar with the internal political workings of the state of Israel. "Rush, the 1967 borders, as a basis for two states, is not a big deal. The vast majority of Israelis favor it or are at least politically reconciled to that. That's not a big deal.

It may turn out that it isn't that big of a deal, and in fact the citizens of Israel may favor it, but that doesn't make it the POTUS's job to fucking tell Israel what to do. THAT is the part you're missing.

Obama may not be a Muslim, but he sure is siding with them. Giving credibility to this fabrication known as 'Palestine' has demonstrated the extent to which Obama's radical connections have affected his world view.

"Since we cannot defeat Israel in war, we do this in stages. We take any and every territory that we can of Palestine, and establish a sovereignty there, and we use it as a springboard to take more. When the time comes, we can get the Arab nations to join us for the final blow against Israel." - Arafat on Jordan TV the same day he signed the Declaration of Principles on the White House lawn in 1993

Taking this side, of reversing modest territorial gains of the last 30 years- basically adopting Hamas' demands- is unconscionable. This president is presiding over the undoing of America.

Last edited:
rule number 1 : Possesion is 9/10 of the law
rule number 2 : Might makes right

yep, thats the laws of the land, tell the settlers to bring it.

so, then, if israel gets annhialated by arab military after zionist bastards demolish Temple Mount... then, you won't have a problem applying those same standards without crying for America to enter a modern Crusade?

of course not. You and I both know how pliable your standards are on this topic.

hey, maybe we can cut off israel's military credit card before we tell them to bring it, eh?

might makes right, eh you silly bastard?

May 19, 2011

I did get a note here from someone familiar with the internal political workings of the state of Israel.

Rush was repeating what someone told him apparently someone who is clueless ad does not realize any border reduction would place Israel in a position that is indefensible.

496734b75e053e6df1e5e03dc07c0a82.jpg

May 19, 2011

It may turn out that it isn't that big of a deal, and in fact the citizens of Israel may favor it, but that doesn't make it the POTUS's job to fucking tell Israel what to do. THAT is the part you're missing.

YEA! it's only Israel's job to tell the US what to do! Learn your fucking role goy!

Forum List

Back