Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

..by the same standard so too are israeli "settlers" who could have predicted the reaction they are getting by reading any book on America's manifest destiny.

But, I guess what is good for the pali goose is certainly NOT good for the jewish gander, right?

typical.

Here's a history lesson Isreal has aleays been home to the Israelie. Even when the Romans had control of it. The country didn't exist but the Jew were always there.

... yea, except for when it wasn't and OTHER people were living there. You sound as if you believe that the dirt would fall into the fucking ocean if a jew didn't occupy the land. By your standard we can go ahead and purge America of Jews since nary a single Founding Father was jewish.

doh! I bet you change your position all of a sudden.

ps, nice spelling lesson.

Here's a history lesson for you. EVERY country in history has expanded their borders by force. If the Palestinians want to try it, let them. I'm sure Israel would fuck them up and not only not lose any area but they would kick the settlers back into the ocean.

oh please, the "settlers" are professional victims, and bring on most of their own ills.

..by the same standard so too are israeli "settlers" who could have predicted the reaction they are getting by reading any book on America's manifest destiny.

But, I guess what is good for the pali goose is certainly NOT good for the jewish gander, right?

typical.

Sir i completely agree that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I believe that the current borders should be respected by both sides and either side has the right to defend themselves if provoked.

That would be my foreign policy. we will leave you alone, BUT if you provoke us, we will end you. Not we will lob a few missiles at you, not we will invade you, we will END you. But we will NEVER start anything.

However, we have no right to tell Israel what THEIR foreign policy should be. Let the poor little Palestinians take their case to the UN then let the UN enforce an order moving Israel's borders if they think they can.

Sure we do given that Israel is trying to do that very thing regarding US policy as evident by the uproar to Obama's speech. If you don't stand for racism then you cannot stand for zionism. Ignoring South Africa didn't end Apartheid.

Maybe you people would find yourself not having to rely on crying antisemite so often if you stopped supporting overtly racist zionist policy.

Just as America has become a pluralistic nation, and is stronger because of it, so too much israel stop demanding nothing less than the same ethnic policy that the grand dragon of the KKK wanted; one nation for both people where equality matters more than some stone age idea of a nation of jews (and jews only).

typical.

Here's a history lesson Isreal has aleays been home to the Israelie. Even when the Romans had control of it. The country didn't exist but the Jew were always there.

... yea, except for when it wasn't and OTHER people were living there. You sound as if you believe that the dirt would fall into the fucking ocean if a jew didn't occupy the land. By your standard we can go ahead and purge America of Jews since nary a single Founding Father was jewish.

You're a clueless piece of shit. You are discussing a subject of which you have no knowneledge of the region or it's people. You can only argue what you have been directed to argue. You're a clueless SOB. Forgot to add SHITGOON

Last edited:
Is THAT really all you can reply with?

:rofl:

your martyr complex is making you spot your panties, dink. White people thought the same way when the topic du jour was letting ******* off of the cotton field. I'm glad that SOME of us have come a long way since then.

:thup:

Keep going you anti-semite BASTARD.

I think I will, you fucking crybaby. Thanks!

TIME, DATE, Place...

Here's a history lesson for you. EVERY country in history has expanded their borders by force. If the Palestinians want to try it, let them. I'm sure Israel would fuck them up and not only not lose any area but they would kick the settlers back into the ocean.

so, I guess you just validated every action of Germany during WW2.

Congrats, you silly bastard!

By your estimation, Poland and France lost their nations because Germany was able to take it by force.

hey, thanks for playing!

typical.

Sir i completely agree that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I believe that the current borders should be respected by both sides and either side has the right to defend themselves if provoked.

That would be my foreign policy. we will leave you alone, BUT if you provoke us, we will end you. Not we will lob a few missiles at you, not we will invade you, we will END you. But we will NEVER start anything.

However, we have no right to tell Israel what THEIR foreign policy should be. Let the poor little Palestinians take their case to the UN then let the UN enforce an order moving Israel's borders if they think they can.

Sure we do given that Israel is trying to do that very thing regarding US policy as evident by the uproar to Obama's speech. If you don't stand for racism then you cannot stand for zionism. Ignoring South Africa didn't end Apartheid.

Maybe you people would find yourself not having to rely on crying antisemite so often if you stopped supporting overtly racist zionist policy.

Just as America has become a pluralistic nation, and is stronger because of it, so too much israel stop demanding nothing less than the same ethnic policy that the grand dragon of the KKK wanted; one nation for both people where equality matters more than some stone age idea of a nation of jews (and jews only).

once again, who the fuck are you to decide what Israel can or can not do? And where is Israel saying that Obama can't do shit? All they've said is that they don't care what he says in regards to this matter. ANd they shouldn't.

I ask again, how would you react if the Prime Minister of England gave a speech in Mexico City where he declared that the US should cede California, New Mexico, Arizona, and TExas back to Mexico? You'd , hopefully, rightfull say "fuck you dude who do you think you are?"

You're a clueless piece of shit. You are discussing a subject of which you have no knowneledge of the region or it's people. You can only argue what you have been directed to argue. You're a clueless SOB.

I guess if you keep saying that over and over again it won't be as obvious that my superior logic has sent you into a mouth-foaming rage due to the silliness of your position.

say, what is a "knowneledge"? Is that some kind of kosher delicacy?

By your estimation, Poland and France lost their nations because Germany was able to take it by force.

hey, thanks for playing!

Shitgoon do you thiunk Israel is just a fucking game? Fuck you bitch.

You're a clueless piece of shit. You are discussing a subject of which you have no knowneledge of the region or it's people. You can only argue what you have been directed to argue. You're a clueless SOB.

I guess if you keep saying that over and over again it won't be as obvious that my superior logic has sent you into a mouth-foaming rage due to the silliness of your position.

YOU have NO logic so HOW can it be superior to anything?

TIME DATE PLACE.

hey, thanks for playing!

Psst, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying you poor ignorant bastard. If the US, primarily, hadn't came around and slapped Germany the fuck out of France, by force, then France would definitely be a province of Germany today and it would be legal and the ONLY option the French would have today is to try to take it back by force.

YOU have NO logic so HOW can it be superior to anything?

TIME DATE PLACE.

that IS the third time... Say, wiggly piggly, want to clarify your request a bit more?

:eusa_angel:

hey, thanks for playing!

Psst, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying you poor ignorant bastard. If the US, primarily, hadn't came around and slapped Germany the fuck out of France, by force, then France would definitely be a province of Germany today and it would be legal and the ONLY option the French would have today is to try to take it back by force.

And the PHRENCH ran like little pussies and many of then joined the NAZIS...

Forum List

Back