Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

This is a good documentry if you have time watch all 10 parts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3HoAhitiog]YouTube - ‪Israel - Birth of a Nation - part 1/10‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
... yea, except for when it wasn't and OTHER people were living there. You sound as if you believe that the dirt would fall into the fucking ocean if a jew didn't occupy the land. By your standard we can go ahead and purge America of Jews since nary a single Founding Father was jewish.

doh! I bet you change your position all of a sudden.

ps, nice spelling lesson.

You're a clueless piece of shit. You are discussing a subject of which you have no knowneledge of the region or it's people. You can only argue what you have been directed to argue. You're a clueless SOB.

I guess if you keep saying that over and over again it won't be as obvious that my superior logic has sent you into a mouth-foaming rage due to the silliness of your position.

say, what is a "knowneledge"? Is that some kind of kosher delicacy?

Unless you have family there I am more superior in Knownledge of the region and it's people compared to a scum sucking piece of shit like you.

Here's a history lesson for you. EVERY country in history has expanded their borders by force. If the Palestinians want to try it, let them. I'm sure Israel would fuck them up and not only not lose any area but they would kick the settlers back into the ocean.

so, I guess you just validated every action of Germany during WW2.

Congrats, you silly bastard!

:thup:

By your estimation, Poland and France lost their nations because Germany was able to take it by force.

hey, thanks for playing!

Psst, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying you poor ignorant bastard. If the US, primarily, hadn't came around and slapped Germany the fuck out of France, by force, then France would definitely be a province of Germany today and it would be legal and the ONLY option the French would have today is to try to take it back by force.

:rofl:

I love how you people switch feet and VALIDATE NAZI GERMANY as long as it benefits zionism in israel

HILARIOUS!

Say, if WE don't have the validity to tell israel not to expand then WHY did we have the validity to tell NAZI GERMANY not to expand?

derr derrrrr derrrr.. me thinks you don't realize why history doesn't support your retarded fucking opinion here.

I guess if you keep saying that over and over again it won't be as obvious that my superior logic has sent you into a mouth-foaming rage due to the silliness of your position.

YOU have NO logic so HOW can it be superior to anything?

TIME DATE PLACE.

that IS the third time... Say, wiggly piggly, want to clarify your request a bit more?

:eusa_angel:
So you are saying that you don't want a debate? Because you KNOW that you will LOSe you anti-semitic asswipe...

You will LOSE against me...WHY NOT accept the challange?

Because you're a pussy...

Bring it BOY...

You'll lose..

By your estimation, Poland and France lost their nations because Germany was able to take it by force.

hey, thanks for playing!

Psst, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying you poor ignorant bastard. If the US, primarily, hadn't came around and slapped Germany the fuck out of France, by force, then France would definitely be a province of Germany today and it would be legal and the ONLY option the French would have today is to try to take it back by force.

I love how you people switch feet and VALIDATE NAZI GERMANY as long as it benefits zionism in israel

HILARIOUS!

Say, if WE don't have the validity to tell israel not to expand then WHY did we have the validity to tell NAZI GERMANY not to expand?

derr derrrrr derrrr.. me thinks you don't realize why history doesn't support your retarded fucking opinion here.

This kinda cements our assertion...

TIME DATE PLACE.

that IS the third time... Say, wiggly piggly, want to clarify your request a bit more?

So you are saying that you don't want a debate? Because you KNOW that you will LOSe you anti-semitic asswipe...

Bring it BOY...

You'll lose..

see you in three days.

why didnt palestime become a state in the 40s when muslims, jordan and egypt, controlled the area? But now it is crucial that it becomes a free state?

the palestinians were mostly farmers and were no match to the well organized menachem begin and the irgun zionist terrorist gang.

In 1947 president truman became the jewish state benefactor and the rest is history.

actually, the united nations announced it was arranging land for israelis who survived the holocaust in palestine, when several arab countries--syria, jordan, and palestinians viciously attacked and murdered jewish people all over the place. .

huh> wtf?

Link?

You're a clueless piece of shit. You are discussing a subject of which you have no knowneledge of the region or it's people. You can only argue what you have been directed to argue. You're a clueless SOB.

Unless you have family there I am more superior in Knownledge of the region and it's people compared to a scum sucking piece of shit like you.

well, you certainly have a BIAS but you sure as fuck don't have a grasp on consistency of ethnic standards.

and, for real, can you go ahead and grab a dictionary and clear up your little "knowneledge" issue?

Here's a history lesson for you. EVERY country in history has expanded their borders by force. If the Palestinians want to try it, let them. I'm sure Israel would fuck them up and not only not lose any area but they would kick the settlers back into the ocean.

hey, thanks for playing!

oh you sure did shut right the fuck up about that TIME DATE PLACE silliness, didn't you?

did lil chilly willy recede into impotency, ya little vienna sausage?

Why didnt Palestime become a state in the 40s when Muslims, Jordan and Egypt, controlled the area? But now it is crucial that it becomes a free state?

The Palestinians were mostly farmers and were no match to the well organized Menachem Begin and the Irgun Zionist Terrorist Gang.

In 1947 President Truman became the Jewish State benefactor and the rest is history.

Actually, the United Nations announced it was arranging land for Israelis who survived the Holocaust in Palestine, when several Arab countries--Syria, Jordan, and Palestinians viciously attacked and murdered Jewish people all over the place. Then Israel united and retaliated militarily, defeating the Arabs in only 6 or 7 days in 1948. In 1967, they were attacked again, and seized yet more territory in order to have a buffer between Israel and their haters.

World War II taught Jews a lesson few of us will hopefully never have to experience. Even so, there is revisionist history going on all over the Middle East to try to replace what really happened with a huge lie that takes killers and murderers and makes them into victim role models, which they are not.

Israel is a sovereign nation. We would be wise not to be a King George in our dealings with them.

There have always been Jews in Israel From the time of Abraham until now. Even when Israel was controlled by the Romans.

TIME DATE PLACE.

Bring it BOY...

You'll lose..

you are not asking for a debate, you giant pussy. you are not smart enough to decorate this semi-veiled threat or (ironic) violence as anything other than what it is.

nice tap dance though. those tights fit you well.

Are you surprised? No the idiot in charge wants Israel to be unable to defend itself from attacks.
Now wait a minute there slick!
Didn't they win a war in six days from the 1967 borders????
Seems like they CAN defend themselves with the 1967 borders in place!!!

Move along junior I am no longer in the mood for anymore fucking bullshit.

HILARIOUS!

This kinda cements our assertion...

...that invading nations is only bad when non-jews do it? No shit? shocker!

:cool:

The Palestinians were mostly farmers and were no match to the well organized Menachem Begin and the Irgun Zionist Terrorist Gang.

In 1947 President Truman became the Jewish State benefactor and the rest is history.

Actually, the United Nations announced it was arranging land for Israelis who survived the Holocaust in Palestine, when several Arab countries--Syria, Jordan, and Palestinians viciously attacked and murdered Jewish people all over the place. Then Israel united and retaliated militarily, defeating the Arabs in only 6 or 7 days in 1948. In 1967, they were attacked again, and seized yet more territory in order to have a buffer between Israel and their haters.

World War II taught Jews a lesson few of us will hopefully never have to experience. Even so, there is revisionist history going on all over the Middle East to try to replace what really happened with a huge lie that takes killers and murderers and makes them into victim role models, which they are not.

Israel is a sovereign nation. We would be wise not to be a King George in our dealings with them.

There have always been Jews in Israel From the time of Abraham until now. Even when Israel was controlled by the Romans.

There have always been NON JEWS too.

Hell, jerusalem isn't even a city created by jews!

:lol:

you are no more special than whitey was in the South, you fucking dink.

Unless you have family there I am more superior in Knowledge of the region and it's people compared to a scum sucking piece of shit like you.

well, you certainly have a BIAS but you sure as fuck don't have a grasp on consistency of ethnic standards.

and, for real, can you go ahead and grab a dictionary and clear up your little "knowneledge" issue?

Move along shitgoon I know the people and history of the region. You don't have a fucking clue.

Last edited:

hey, thanks for playing!

HILARIOUS!

so you can't grok the difference between validating the use of force to expand your territory and using force to kill 6 million innocent people? WOW

Ally? That word implies a mutually beneficial relationship...Pollard espionage affair... Liberty attack..progression of spying...Of what beneficial purpose is Israel to the U.S.?...
you should show a bit more concern for what is best for the country where you live and are safe in.

So your argument is that Israel is America’s enemy, and we should take steps that are going to ensure her demise- demise meaning genocide. You are sympathizing with a savage people, societies that allow public stonings and forced amputations.

The friendly fire incident of the USS Liberty was a tragic mishap that Israel both apologized and paid retribution for. America has inadvertently killed many foreign service members, yet those in the anti-Israeli movement, neo-Nazis and Islamic militant sympathizers and the like- bring up this incident as an act of war by Israel.

And if you think it’s only Israel engaging in espionage you are ill-informed, America is and has been spying on Israel.

I don’t believe turning our back on Israel is good for my country, I don’t think the genocide of her people is acceptable; apparently you do.

Forum List

Back