Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

I see you don't have a viable retort, eh dink?

I kinda figured as much.

:thup:

Whats to retor? you can't argue with a clueless person. The only way you can remove that death warrant is kill all the jews thats the only way. Thats why you're clueless.

Is THAT really all you can reply with?

:rofl:

your martyr complex is making you spot your panties, dink. White people thought the same way when the topic du jour was letting ******* off of the cotton field. I'm glad that SOME of us have come a long way since then.

Keep going you anti-semite BASTARD.

I don't think Jillian is defening obama on this.

Didn't say she was "on this" she'll ignore it though

Didn't look like she ignored it to me. Looks like maybe she was commenting on the thread then went to bed and you keep calling her out and then saying she is ignoring it because she isn't responding. LOL

Umm...wrong. And she didn't really comment directly on this...Only indirectly in passing

Conservatives are always trying to impeach someone. What is it with you guys?

When STATISTS disregard the Constitution? They deserve worse than impeachment...maybe a little TRUE Democracy in the form of a MOB?

What nonsense. Conservatives sure are VERY selective when it comes to the US Constitution.

You guys talk about individual freedom and states rights as if they're sacrosanct, yet you embrace the Federal Gov't when it comes to DOMA and trying to restrict/outlaw abortion without regard to individual rights, states rights, or the unconstitutional overreach of the Federal Gov't.
You do mean the rights of the innocent child who will be chopped into lil' pieces and summarily sucked from the womb, without a chance to plead for his/her own life beforehand, correct?

rockets don't get shot into neighborhoods where palis are allowed to live in equality to jews. Funny how ethnic equality keeps people from rising against perceived oppression, eh dink?

maybe you can cry about some dead jew babies while ignoring dead pali babies too. The one-way scope of your kind really is a testament about the core issues at play here.

oh please, the "settlers" are professional victims, and bring on most of their own ills.

..by the same standard so too are israeli "settlers" who could have predicted the reaction they are getting by reading any book on America's manifest destiny.

But, I guess what is good for the pali goose is certainly NOT good for the jewish gander, right?

typical.

Here's a history lesson Isreal has aleays been home to the Israelie. Even when the Romans had control of it. The country didn't exist but the Jew were always there.

And YES *I* told you to...GO Fuck yerself Shogun you rascist anti-semite BASTARD

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Are you done crying, lil guy? Need your ba-ba? Or, did you shit your huggy diaper already?

and if this has been our policy through both of the bush presidencies and the reagan presidency, why do the rightwingnuts insist on pretending that dems are worse for israel.

Where do you get the idea that this has ever been our policy before? What Obama said today represents a significant shift in policy. No president before him has ever suggest a return to the 1967. At least not publicly.

rockets don't get shot into neighborhoods where palis are allowed to live in equality to jews. Funny how ethnic equality keeps people from rising against perceived oppression, eh dink?

maybe you can cry about some dead jew babies while ignoring dead pali babies too. The one-way scope of your kind really is a testament about the core issues at play here.

oh please, the "settlers" are professional victims, and bring on most of their own ills.

..by the same standard so too are israeli "settlers" who could have predicted the reaction they are getting by reading any book on America's manifest destiny.

But, I guess what is good for the pali goose is certainly NOT good for the jewish gander, right?

typical.

Sir i completely agree that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I believe that the current borders should be respected by both sides and either side has the right to defend themselves if provoked.

That would be my foreign policy. we will leave you alone, BUT if you provoke us, we will end you. Not we will lob a few missiles at you, not we will invade you, we will END you. But we will NEVER start anything.

However, we have no right to tell Israel what THEIR foreign policy should be. Let the poor little Palestinians take their case to the UN then let the UN enforce an order moving Israel's borders if they think they can.

Yet, here you are replying to MY post, eh stupid?

I thought you jews were supposed to be smart?

Note the dripping anti-SEMITISM here?

Sir? Go Fuck yerself...

ruh ROH! It's the SCARLET A!!!

no, I think I'll go ahead and remind you silly fucks why the irony of your selective standards reduce your credibility to nil. Thanks anyway, cumspackle.

Bring it you anti-semite BASTARD:evil:

Whats to retor? you can't argue with a clueless person. The only way you can remove that death warrant is kill all the jews thats the only way. Thats why you're clueless.

your martyr complex is making you spot your panties, dink. White people thought the same way when the topic du jour was letting ******* off of the cotton field. I'm glad that SOME of us have come a long way since then.

I think I will, you fucking crybaby. Thanks!

I see you don't have a viable retort, eh dink?

I kinda figured as much.

What the fuck?

Maybe if I want to converse with a moron I 'll address you, till then ..don't bother me boy

Yet, here you are replying to MY post, eh stupid?

I thought you jews were supposed to be smart?

Note the dripping anti-SEMITISM here?

Sir? Go Fuck yerself...

This guy is a waste of time, don't even brother with his stupidity, he can't carry a conversation, he as limited capacity to do so.:cuckoo:

Good read, a lot of warmongery rhetoric towards Syria. Will they be Obomba's next victim?

I'll have to read up on Syria and find out how oil rich of a country they are.

Ya know I read a book once where white's were trying to get their own nation in the northwest and it had a lot to say about the constant wars the u.s got its self into in the mideast its starting to come true.

i really doubt that

YES Shogun I'm Calling yer ASS out.:evil:

dude.. you don't have to use your stellar gay bar pick up lines on me. This is the interweb; there is PLENTY of bare-chested man action just waiting for you without having to be fixated on my rear end.

Clearly, the only thing you can "call out" is the penis from behind the glory hole down at your local Stud Finder bar and grill.

I think I will, you fucking crybaby. Thanks!

You are a fucking piece of shit. You're a fucking blooming idiot. Clueless to the fact that the only way the jew will ever be rid of that death warrant is to die. Do you have a party on Hitlers Birthday?

And YES *I* told you to...GO Fuck yerself Shogun you rascist anti-semite BASTARD

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Are you done crying, lil guy? Need your ba-ba? Or, did you shit your huggy diaper already?

NAMe the time and place where *I* can whoop yer ass. And YES I mean for REAL...Physical...and YES I mean to threaten YOU.

oh come on, that's a little much isn't it? I mean threatening a child?

typical.

Here's a history lesson Isreal has aleays been home to the Israelie. Even when the Romans had control of it. The country didn't exist but the Jew were always there.

... yea, except for when it wasn't and OTHER people were living there. You sound as if you believe that the dirt would fall into the fucking ocean if a jew didn't occupy the land. By your standard we can go ahead and purge America of Jews since nary a single Founding Father was jewish.

doh! I bet you change your position all of a sudden.

ps, nice spelling lesson.

Forum List

Back