Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

I know all that, I was just making a sarcastic comment making fun of Obamaland and what will happen in the long run if Israel fell for this crap.

Israel would eventually bomb the hell out of them once Obamaland kept up the terrorism.

If there is a Palestine or we could call it Obamaland.....Israel would own it within 5 years once the Palestinians went back to their old ways of attacking Israel.

So history books would just erase the Palestinians for good.....

There is more money along the Arabian peninsula than they can spend. Not one of their countries has stepped up to the plate and made a place other than a concentration camp for the Palestinians who should have been repatriated long ago.

The Palestinians lifted their hand against Israeli and sent them all over the world with no homeland. When they were directed back to the promised land of their fathers, it was the Palestinians who led the murder spree against the Jews after WWII.

The goal of Hamas is the annihilation of all Jews from the Middle East, where they came from originally and have returned to after the WWII fiasco saw millions of lost lives globally. WWII wasn't fought over the Jews, their plight was conveniently obfuscated by the Nazis of Germany and their Arab allies and advisors.

If I were Israel, I'd hold them back as long as possible and keep nukes out of the hands of Iran and Syria for the duration.

The Arabs have blood lust for Israel if the rhetoric of Ahmadinejad is a reflection of those who applaud his vicious rhetoric against Israel and against America.

He hasn't repatriated a single Palestinian, and I doubt very seriously he would repatriate a single Israeli either.

It was a Jewish man who funded the American Revolution and for whom American Christians decided to make room for in America in return.

Our alliance with Israel started centuries before they reclaimed their own territory in the Holy Land.

Anyone who thinks otherwise has not done his homework and/or slept through Arthur Schlesinger's Almanac of American History.

kindly point out anything in that article that quotes the president as saying they should go back to 1967 borders.

given that fauxnews hasn't accurately reported anything he's said yet, i think i'll wait and see if something (or someone) credible says that.

At 4:20 seconds in this audio clip, you can hear Obama in his own words saying it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGCr2iWatIs]YouTube - ‪Obama talks on Israeli settlements and Palestine in his 19/5/2011 speech to the Mid East‬‏[/ame]
He's such a fuckin' piece o' shit.

Why should we give a shit about Isreal or the Palestinians?

Isreal is no friend or ally of the U.S.A. They have murdered our servicemen men (google: 'U.S.S. Liberty'), they sent spy rings against us. We have done everything for Isreal. They owe us their very existence. Yet they have NO RESPECT FOR THE U.S.A. whatsoever.

I wholeheartedly agree, and I think Israel can survive without us. They can survive if America isn't the one determining the terms of peace. America as a mediator has been fruitless. One thing is clear, Palestine and the majority of the surrounding countries are actively seeking Israel's utter destruction.

" a failure to change our approach [in the Middle East] threatens a deepening spiral of division between the United States and Muslim communities" (BBC News - Barack Obama presses for Middle East reform) This is perhaps a frightening proposal.

kindly point out anything in that article that quotes the president as saying they should go back to 1967 borders.

given that fauxnews hasn't accurately reported anything he's said yet, i think i'll wait and see if something (or someone) credible says that.

At 4:20 seconds in this audio clip, you can hear Obama in his own words saying it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGCr2iWatIs]YouTube - ‪Obama talks on Israeli settlements and Palestine in his 19/5/2011 speech to the Mid East‬‏[/ame]

absolutely he is.

Our president has sided with the factitious 'Palestinians'. We have turned our back on the only true ally we have in the region.
Ally? That word implies a mutually beneficial relationship. So far the U.S. has treated Israel like our 51st state and what have we gotten in return aside from the Pollard espionage affair, the murder of 34 of our sailors during the Liberty attack and a progression of spying activites? So the obvious question is, why? Why should we continue to sacrifice for Israel? Of what beneficial purpose is Israel to the U.S.?

We have turned our backs on a people that owe their existence to us, the protection America has always ensured to a people who are so dedicated to their country that they stay in spite of being surrounded by Muslims that would slaughter and rape all of them if given the chance.
You make that sound like something we should feel guilty about. The nation of Israel is not something the U.S. chose to establish. And the fact that we've been maneuvered by AIPAC and JINSA into supporting Israel since its inception at great expense to us does not mean we are bound to continue doing that.

Barak H Usama has decided to give them that opportunity.
That's your interpretation. I'd say he has examined the situation and determined that supporting Israel's aggressive expansion has cost the U.S. quite enough and it's time to alter that course.

If you are so concerned about Israel's survival in the Arab world I suggest that you migrate to Israel and join the IDF. But if you don't wish to do that you should show a bit more concern for what is best for the country where you live and are safe in.

I know all that, I was just making a sarcastic comment making fun of Obamaland and what will happen in the long run if Israel fell for this crap.

Israel would eventually bomb the hell out of them once Obamaland kept up the terrorism.

If there is a Palestine or we could call it Obamaland.....Israel would own it within 5 years once the Palestinians went back to their old ways of attacking Israel.

So history books would just erase the Palestinians for good.....

There is more money along the Arabian peninsula than they can spend. Not one of their countries has stepped up to the plate and made a place other than a concentration camp for the Palestinians who should have been repatriated long ago.

The Palestinians lifted their hand against Israeli and sent them all over the world with no homeland. When they were directed back to the promised land of their fathers, it was the Palestinians who led the murder spree against the Jews after WWII.

The goal of Hamas is the annihilation of all Jews from the Middle East, where they came from originally and have returned to after the WWII fiasco saw millions of lost lives globally. WWII wasn't fought over the Jews, their plight was conveniently obfuscated by the Nazis of Germany and their Arab allies and advisors.

If I were Israel, I'd hold them back as long as possible and keep nukes out of the hands of Iran and Syria for the duration.

The Arabs have blood lust for Israel if the rhetoric of Ahmadinejad is a reflection of those who applaud his vicious rhetoric against Israel and against America.

He hasn't repatriated a single Palestinian, and I doubt very seriously he would repatriate a single Israeli either.

It was a Jewish man who funded the American Revolution and for whom American Christians decided to make room for in America in return.

Our alliance with Israel started centuries before they reclaimed their own territory in the Holy Land.

Anyone who thinks otherwise has not done his homework and/or slept through Arthur Schlesinger's Almanac of American History.

Oh, ok. :)

ebac092dd1cbbe108d3c7412fb720075.jpg

absolutely he is.

Obama is on a kick...and has been on *COLONIALISM* The US, Britain, ISRAEL...ARE in his mind the largest...

The colonialists MUST be defeated...

[...]

What I am is tired of the blind support of Israel as they continue to bomb, bulldoze, and commit genocide against a group of people. That blind support turns into a lot of hate directed toward Americans.
Well said. And it's nothing but the truth.

I guess Obama could have always suggested a single state solution where Israel's ****** class isn't purged like some ironic double standard.

but, we all know how ethnic equality would float in a "JEWISH" state, right?

Good for Obama. Why don't you fools go get raptured or something.

Oh, ok. :)

ebac092dd1cbbe108d3c7412fb720075.jpg
ZZ289CA3121.jpg

Like ALL his other policies...The next one will read "GET OUT OF THE WORLD COMMUNITY"

I watched it tonight on Fox News (not the talking heads, the news) and they pointed out the fact that this has been the official, unchanged US policy since Carter, which is indeed the truth. Kinda blows your "credibility" and "fauxnews" statement out of the water don't ya think?

even a stopped clock is right twice a day. :)

and i already acknowledged earlier that i heard it on the way home. i also didn't say it was impossible. i said i preferred to wait for a more credible source.

and if this has been our policy through both of the bush presidencies and the reagan presidency, why do the rightwingnuts insist on pretending that dems are worse for israel.

what was WORST for israel was destabilizing the middle east but the neocons don't like hearing that.

So this is your answer on what Obama did today right? In other words I'll vote for Obama no matter what? So he throws Israel under the bus...look at all the good he's doing right? I'm not going to go into any other administration you have no response you won't admit what is going on or what will happen if Obama is reelected

I watched it tonight on Fox News (not the talking heads, the news) and they pointed out the fact that this has been the official, unchanged US policy since Carter, which is indeed the truth. Kinda blows your "credibility" and "fauxnews" statement out of the water don't ya think?

and i already acknowledged earlier that i heard it on the way home. i also didn't say it was impossible. i said i preferred to wait for a more credible source.

and if this has been our policy through both of the bush presidencies and the reagan presidency, why do the rightwingnuts insist on pretending that dems are worse for israel.

what was WORST for israel was destabilizing the middle east but the neocons don't like hearing that.

So this is your answer on what Obama did today right? In other words I'll vote for Obama no matter what? So he throws Israel under the bus...look at all the good he's doing right? I'm not going to go into any other administration you have no response you won't admit what is going on or what will happen if Obama is reelected

Maybe Jillian is a Jew who is more concerned about America than an ethnic team jersey. Is the sky falling yet? I'm sure bulldozing a few Pali kids will make you fell better.

Someday you racist jews will figure out how ironic you are when enjoying the plurality of other nations while insisting in the purity of your own.

hopefully...

In Pres. Bush's book Executive Decisions he mentions how Ariel Sharon took him by helicopter in Israel. Sharon told him that befor 1967 Israel was just 9 miles wide.

Pres. Bush told Sharon that in Texas they have driveways longer than that.
When Bush wasn't scratching some Saudi prince's back he had his nose up Sharon's ass. Netanyahu was expecting the same from Obama but he got fooled.

Good! I give Obama credit for showing some spine at last. He knows what provoked the terrorist attacks against us and he's not going along with it anymore.

In Pres. Bush's book Executive Decisions he mentions how Ariel Sharon took him by helicopter in Israel. Sharon told him that befor 1967 Israel was just 9 miles wide.

When Bush wasn't scratching some Saudi prince's back he had his nose up Sharon's ass. Netanyahu was expecting the same from Obama but he got fooled.

Good! I give Obama credit for showing some spine at last. He knows what provoked the terrorist attacks against us and he's not going along with it anymore.

How does a country defend itself when it has a death warrant and it borders have been reduced?

496734b75e053e6df1e5e03dc07c0a82.jpg

Indeed. And, the only thing that threads like this convey is who cares more about Israel than the United States. And, consequently, relative ethnic equality.

Again, no one in this thread would stand for ethnic marginalization HERE in the US as we see in "I just want an ethnically cleansed jewish state" Israel. If it weren't for racist jews and rapture junkies maybe we'd find peace somewhere in the world.

Maybe Jillian is a Jew who is more concerned about America than an ethnic team jersey. Is the sky falling yet? I'm sure bulldozing a few Pali kids will make you fell better.

Someday you racist jews will figure out how ironic you are when enjoying the plurality of other nations while insisting in the purity of your own.

hopefully...

How about rockets being shot at Israelie civilian homes with Children in them? You are clueless.

How does a country defend itself when it has a death warrant and it borders have been reduced?

496734b75e053e6df1e5e03dc07c0a82.jpg

easy. By removing the reason for the death warrant: having usurped an occupied land for the sake of a jew-only nation. After the US integrated its culture we stopped seeing black panthers holding rallies.

fucking amazing how that works.

I don't think Jillian is defening obama on this.

Forum List

Back