Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

If there is a Palestine or we could call it Obamaland.....Israel would own it within 5 years once the Palestinians went back to their old ways of attacking Israel.

So history books would just erase the Palestinians for good.....

I'm getting such a bad feeling about this.

The Muslim Brotherhood is taking over the ME with backing from Iran and Obama picks NOW to morph into Yasser Arafat, guaranteeing his loss in 2012. He can't without without Jewish vote in FL, OH, MI, and NJ and he just lost them

Why did Obama just write off 2012?

The liberal "Jews" will tie themselves in knots to explain that Obama really is good for Israel.
They love Obama more than Israel.

If there is a Palestine or we could call it Obamaland.....Israel would own it within 5 years once the Palestinians went back to their old ways of attacking Israel.

Israel doesn't want to own anything they want to live in peace without fear of having a rocket shot into a civilian home.

you're smarter than that SM, this won't be remembered in a month and we'll still have to live with what comes in concrete terms,you're a combat vet? then you know bravado is very very cheap....and always ends poolry;)

All previous negotiations between the Pals and Israel were a one sided affair.

The U.S. was the supposed neutral mediator; but was clearly in Israel's camp.

Hopefully, this time we will be true arbitrators.

And help reach a just settlement that both parties can live with. :cool:

"They can not, however not argue that the Isrealis did not make substantial concessions and meet many of their legitimate demands. Israel offered Arafat 94-96 percent of the West Bank and all of Gaza. Israel would ceed 1-3 percent of its territory to the Palestinians. [Clinton, p. 936.] Thus the Palestinians were essentially offered 97 percent of the West Bank. This is a matter of historical record. Individuals who deny that Israel offered the Palestinians 97 percent of the West Bank are either in error or dishonest. The areas retained by the Isrealis contained 80 percent of the Jewish population in the East Bank. The Arab neigborhoods of Jeruselum would be incorprated into the new Palestinian state, this included parts of the Old City. Thus both states could claim Jersuselum as their capital. The Palestinians were given soverignity over the Temple Mount/Haram and the Isrealis soverignity over the Western Wall. There was to be no excavations without mutual consent."

Israel and Palestine Clinton Peace Ininiative

Thus the Palestinians were essentially offered 97 percent of the West Bank.

Urban legend.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbDMam_jGVk]YouTube - ‪Norman Finkelstein vs Shlomo Ben Ami - Part 2‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_j2XH4tOK4&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Norman Finkelstein vs Shlomo Ben Ami - Part 3‬‏[/ame]

This is absolutely hilarious. All the Jewish American groups are applauding Obama, but of course, the right wingers are AGAINST the people they say the are protecting.

Hilarious.

It's like ending Medicare to help the elderly.

Or giving corporations tax breaks to help the "middle class".

Hilarious.

The REAL reason is because the right wingnuts believe that Jesus will come and "land in Israel" and that will herald the "end times". As long as Israel is peaceful, then, sadly, no "Jesus".

You're just plain out of your fucking mind. Obama just cost himself the Jewish vote

The Muslim Brotherhood is taking over the ME with backing from Iran and Obama picks NOW to morph into Yasser Arafat, guaranteeing his loss in 2012. He can't without without Jewish vote in FL, OH, MI, and NJ and he just lost them

Compelled by stupidity? LACK of understnding? Likes to follow failed policies? ALL the ABOVE?

The key is the Syrians want the Golan Heights back after losing it from Israel, so Obama handing it over to the Palestinians muddies this situation. Does Syria move their tanks into the Golan Heights.....

When it gets down to it, Obama hates Israel and feels this is an easy way to take them out. Israel isn't dumb and will say hell no.

Last edited:
This is absolutely hilarious. All the Jewish American groups are applauding Obama, but of course, the right wingers are AGAINST the people they say the are protecting.

Hilarious.

Hilarious.

The REAL reason is because the right wingnuts believe that Jesus will come and "land in Israel" and that will herald the "end times". As long as Israel is peaceful, then, sadly, no "Jesus".

You're just plain out of your fucking mind. Obama just cost himself the Jewish vote

*BIGTIME*...

Obama can try to continue to BUY the vote...He just FUCKED himself up the ass...and doesn't realize it.

Hilarious.

Hilarious.

wow I have read some really far out there RDean posts, but that one wasn't even sensible.

Hilarious.

Hilarious.

wow I have read some really far out there RDean posts, but that one wasn't even sensible.

However? One would have to ponder what DEANY post has ever made sense?

I expect stupidity from libs here everyday. They elected Obama and expected good results.....

They think screwing our allies in England and Israel is a good thing. They think lobbing some missiles at Libya with no mission objective is a good war. They thought killing terrorists by the thousands in Iraq was a bad thing.

They're just stupid people that need to be locked up for humanity.

Last edited:

There is more money along the Arabian peninsula than they can spend. Not one of their countries has stepped up to the plate and made a place other than a concentration camp for the Palestinians who should have been repatriated long ago.

The Palestinians lifted their hand against Israeli and sent them all over the world with no homeland. When they were directed back to the promised land of their fathers, it was the Palestinians who led the murder spree against the Jews after WWII.

The goal of Hamas is the annihilation of all Jews from the Middle East, where they came from originally and have returned to after the WWII fiasco saw millions of lost lives globally. WWII wasn't fought over the Jews, their plight was conveniently obfuscated by the Nazis of Germany and their Arab allies and advisors.

If I were Israel, I'd hold them back as long as possible and keep nukes out of the hands of Iran and Syria for the duration.

The Arabs have blood lust for Israel if the rhetoric of Ahmadinejad is a reflection of those who applaud his vicious rhetoric against Israel and against America.

He hasn't repatriated a single Palestinian, and I doubt very seriously he would repatriate a single Israeli either.

It was a Jewish man who funded the American Revolution and for whom American Christians decided to make room for in America in return.

Our alliance with Israel started centuries before they reclaimed their own territory in the Holy Land.

Anyone who thinks otherwise has not done his homework and/or slept through Arthur Schlesinger's Almanac of American History.

kindly point out anything in that article that quotes the president as saying they should go back to 1967 borders.

given that fauxnews hasn't accurately reported anything he's said yet, i think i'll wait and see if something (or someone) credible says that.

Huh? Why ask someone to do YOUR work? Are you KIDDING ME? If someone makes a claim, I only ask them to provide a link when a thorough search of my own can't find a legitimate one. Did you LISTEN to his speech? If not find a link so you can listen yourself -because he SPECIFICALLY said Israel must go back to its 1967 border! This isn't something up for debate -he said it. Its why he is getting a lot of backlash for it. It is why a whole lot of Americans are pissed off about it. And it is why a whole lot of Americans now believe Obama is a traitor and just betrayed our only real ally in the region.

I'm sure you think you are a big girl now -so see if you can find a map showing the 1967 Israeli border. Take a good look at it and see if you can figure out why Israel and whole lot of Americans might be pissed off about Obama ordering Israel to return to those borders. And where does he get off thinking he has the authority to ORDER any nation to alter their borders to suit a particular US President -because I assure you, the next one will rescind that bit of ARROGANT stupidity.

I think the whole point of this speech is to provide himself with thin cover so he can become more openly hostile toward Israel and give him an excuse to be derisive and openly antagonistic toward Israel. Embarrassing Netanyahu repeatedly wasn't enough satisfaction for his anti-semitism. He will use their failure to weaken their nation with the ridiculous 1967 borders to justify becoming more publicly hostile toward Israel and ramp up his antagonism toward it. He knew this was a no-go even before it came out of his mouth -so you have to figure out the real purpose of this speech and I think I found it.

NOW -I can't find any example of Fox NEWS making ANY inaccurate reports about what Obama did or did not say. I'm not talking about any opinion show or any talk show on the cable channel itself, those are just expressing opinions -not giving the news. I'm talking about their NEWS reports.

You claimed Fox never accurately reports what Obama says. Yet from my own research I have discovered that actually FOX NEWS is the only major news outlet that has NOT had to retract a story or admit to falsifying its report or had to fire a reporter for making up a story or been accused of omitting vitally important information in a news story. But CNN has, ABC has, NBC has, CBS has, the AP has, the NY Times has. Heck MSNBC routinely does. That isn't up for debate and it isn't a matter of opinion because they have all been caught in the act, they have all had to make public admissions about it and it has been public knowledge for a long time now. So oh sure -the one you think has never accurately reported what Obama said in a speech is...Fox? But I fail to see how broadcasting Obama's speech live somehow means I can't trust what I heard him say about the Israeli border. Surely you aren't actually suggesting that since I listened to his speech live on Fox it means I can't even trust my own "lying" ears now either? ROFL

So you go ahead and provide all those links to back up that stupid dumbshit statement of yours - and prove it. If Fox is actually guilty of all that it would mean there must be a ZILLION links with regard to one specific incident after another where Fox never reported what Obama said accurately while other stations were the only ones who did. But I just can't find those links. All I can find are other links to people claiming Fox lies -but also without providing a single legitimate example. Given the fact 54% of all Fox staff in front and behind the cameras identify themselves as liberals and/or Democrats, I find it hard to believe you think the majority there would actually have no problem with presenting lying ass NEWS reports and never accurately reporting what Obama says. They don't have an overwhelming majority to run roughshod over the minority like they do at say...ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, AP, NY Times etc. where 90% or more identify themselves as liberals and/or Democrat. And no surprise that it shows in the total lack of quality in their omissions of important information, biased, false, phony, and heavily slanted "reporting". And shamefully so. So I question your IQ if you really think the ones most likely to be accurate and most likely to give news reports uninfluenced by their own personal political views would be the ones..... overwhelmingly dominated by the LEFT? ROFLMAO! Heeheeheheee Oh sure.

Last edited:

However? One would have to ponder what DEANY post has ever made sense?

well he's always a whackadoodle partisan hack, but this post was just into tin hat territory.

Deany is threatened because HE strikes me as ONE whom is on the DOLE, and is threatened his livlihood is threatened because more and MORE Americans don't wish to pay for his sorry ASS.

I don't know, but for the first time since Doris Day sang "Que Sera," the song is fun again. :lol:

Forum List

Back