Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

Correct. Maybe Carbonated would like to address that?

We defeated them and occupied them, no differently than what Israel did with the territories.

So why did we give them their sovereignty back? Was that a mistake?

lets do this step by step as nuance and plain language appears to confuse you-

please explain the conditions between the combatants, states of war, i.e. declarations of war between the combatants; say between hamas and Israel? Fatah and Israel?

Don't set the little guy's head to spinnin'..THAT kinda thought he cannot handle.

The president is absolutely correct.

There CANNOT be a peaceful resolution that includes Israel retaining the occupied territories. That is a proven impossibility.

When faced with doing the impossible, the only sensible option is to try something different,

or resign yourself to a perpetual exercise in futility trying to accomplish the impossible.

Explain how a country with a death warrant can defend itself when it's borders have been reduced?

496734b75e053e6df1e5e03dc07c0a82.jpg

I said, if Israel wants perpetual war, they can insist on holding onto the occupied territories. They will NEVER get peace if they do. That is a certainty.

MAYBE they won't get peace if they withdraw either. But at the very least that is not a certainty.

You can't continue to attempt the impossible. That's insanity.
But at the very least that is not a certainty.

gaza?

Why didnt Palestime become a state in the 40s when Muslims, Jordan and Egypt, controlled the area? But now it is crucial that it becomes a free state?

The Palestinians were mostly farmers and were no match to the well organized Menachem Begin and the Irgun Zionist Terrorist Gang.

In 1947 President Truman became the Jewish State benefactor and the rest is history.

So Democrats and Islam despise jews and want them dead?

There CANNOT be a peaceful resolution that includes Israel retaining the occupied territories. That is a proven impossibility.

When faced with doing the impossible, the only sensible option is to try something different,

or resign yourself to a perpetual exercise in futility trying to accomplish the impossible.

Explain how a country with a death warrant can defend itself when it's borders have been reduced?

I said, if Israel wants perpetual war, they can insist on holding onto the occupied territories. They will NEVER get peace if they do. That is a certainty.

MAYBE they won't get peace if they withdraw either. But at the very least that is not a certainty.

Israel doesn't want war. They want to survive.top being stupid this isn't a political game were playing, it's called survival of the Israelie people, against another group of people that are hell bound and determined to destroy them.

Israel doesn't want war. They want to survive.top being stupid this isn't a political game were playing, it's called survival of the Israelie people, against another group of people that are hell bound and determined to destroy them.

And Obama Confirmed IT on *OUR* behalf today...without OUR Consent...

Imagine that?

Obama also confirmed his DEFEAT in 2012.

Why should we give a shit about Isreal or the Palestinians?

Isreal is no friend or ally of the U.S.A. They have murdered our servicemen men (google: 'U.S.S. Liberty'), they sent spy rings against us. We have done everything for Isreal. They owe us their very existence. Yet they have NO RESPECT FOR THE U.S.A. whatsoever.

When our Vice President is negotiating with the Palestinians, the Isrealis have SOME FUCKIN BALLS to announce new west bank settlements with us knowing. That isn't about right or wrong in the mid east conflict, it's about RESPECT!

Meanwhile, the Palestinians have been a bunch of MURDEROUS JACKASSES that employ TERRORISM against EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

We should wash our hands of the entire issue. FUCK THE ISREALIS AND FUCK THE PALESTIANIANS!

Conservatives are always trying to impeach someone. What is it with you guys?

The rule of law. If we believe all men are created equal, and we were willing to die to kick King George's snobbish attitude to the curb with the blood of patriots, we are willing to let every man who calls himself an American citizen answer for his wrongs against the Constitution and the law as it is written, not as an extremist would wish it to be.

Nobody gets a pass. Not even a "popularly elected" President who entered stage left with smearing the United States of America on his first European tour right after he was "elected".

Not to mention his Muslim Tour...which he is sticking to...

He better enjoy his little billion-a-day escapade. When he gets home, he's likely to get a weenie roast instead of a welcome over his multiple indiscretions.

kindly point out anything in that article that quotes the president as saying they should go back to 1967 borders.

given that fauxnews hasn't accurately reported anything he's said yet, i think i'll wait and see if something (or someone) credible says that.

I watched it tonight on Fox News (not the talking heads, the news) and they pointed out the fact that this has been the official, unchanged US policy since Carter, which is indeed the truth. Kinda blows your "credibility" and "fauxnews" statement out of the water don't ya think?

even a stopped clock is right twice a day. :)

and i already acknowledged earlier that i heard it on the way home. i also didn't say it was impossible. i said i preferred to wait for a more credible source.

and if this has been our policy through both of the bush presidencies and the reagan presidency, why do the rightwingnuts insist on pretending that dems are worse for israel.

what was WORST for israel was destabilizing the middle east but the neocons don't like hearing that.

Politics.... Duh..... :lol:

Oh and I honestly didn't think you were one of those who confused the Fox news segments with the Fox news talking head segments, two completely different things.

The rule of law. If we believe all men are created equal, and we were willing to die to kick King George's snobbish attitude to the curb with the blood of patriots, we are willing to let every man who calls himself an American citizen answer for his wrongs against the Constitution and the law as it is written, not as an extremist would wish it to be.

Nobody gets a pass. Not even a "popularly elected" President who entered stage left with smearing the United States of America on his first European tour right after he was "elected".

Not to mention his Muslim Tour...which he is sticking to...

He better enjoy his little billion-a-day escapade. When he gets home, he's likely to get a weenie roast instead of a welcome over his multiple indiscretions.

He's handing himself his OWN defeat...

Ahhh lookie, the 400lbs lardass sitting in her bathrob hiding behind a "cute" avatar. :clap2:

QUOTE=jillian;3660875]
kindly point out anything in that article that quotes the president as saying they should go back to 1967 borders.

given that fauxnews hasn't accurately reported anything he's said yet, i think i'll wait and see if something (or someone) credible says that.

I watched it tonight on Fox News (not the talking heads, the news) and they pointed out the fact that this has been the official, unchanged US policy since Carter, which is indeed the truth. Kinda blows your "credibility" and "fauxnews" statement out of the water don't ya think?

and i already acknowledged earlier that i heard it on the way home. i also didn't say it was impossible. i said i preferred to wait for a more credible source.

and if this has been our policy through both of the bush presidencies and the reagan presidency, why do the rightwingnuts insist on pretending that dems are worse for israel.

what was WORST for israel was destabilizing the middle east but the neocons don't like hearing that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we're not friends with Israel....you're really an "insider." :lol:

Why should we give a shit about Isreal or the Palestinians?

Isreal is no friend or ally of the U.S.A. They have murdered our servicemen men (google: 'U.S.S. Liberty'), they sent spy rings against us. We have done everything for Isreal. They owe us their very existence. Yet they have NO RESPECT FOR THE U.S.A. whatsoever.

When our Vice President is negotiating with the Palestinians, the Isrealis have SOME FUCKIN BALLS to announce new west bank settlements with us knowing. That isn't about right or wrong in the mid east conflict, it's about RESPECT!

Meanwhile, the Palestinians have been a bunch of MURDEROUS JACKASSES that employ TERRORISM against EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

We should wash our hands of the entire issue. FUCK THE ISREALIS AND FUCK THE PALESTIANIANS!

Ahhh lookie, the 400lbs lardass sitting in her bathrob hiding behind a "cute" avatar. :clap2:

QUOTE=jillian;3660875]

what was WORST for israel was destabilizing the middle east but the neocons don't like hearing that.
[/QUOTE]

Mirrors are wondrous things ain't they.

But at the very least that is not a certainty.

gaza?

correct, they withdrew from Gaza and got more fucking rockets launched at them.
The Palestinians and the demonRats won't rest until there is no Israel.

=GoneBezerk;3660928]Ahhh lookie, the 400lbs lardass sitting in her bathrob hiding behind a "cute" avatar. :clap2:

=jillian;3660875]

This post was hard to read.

It was in his speech, and to top it off, unlike his usual flair for taking credit and mentioning himself often, he used the phrase "America believes" blah blah blah. He will sell Israel down the river with pre-1967 borders that in reality, never existed. It was an armistice line, and a defined border was never established.

=GoneBezerk;3660928]Ahhh lookie, the 400lbs lardass sitting in her bathrob hiding behind a "cute" avatar. :clap2:

=jillian;3660875]

This post was hard to read.

No shit, GoneBezerk don't know how to use a keyboard.

Why didnt Palestime become a state in the 40s when Muslims, Jordan and Egypt, controlled the area? But now it is crucial that it becomes a free state?

The Palestinians were mostly farmers and were no match to the well organized Menachem Begin and the Irgun Zionist Terrorist Gang.

In 1947 President Truman became the Jewish State benefactor and the rest is history.

Actually, the United Nations announced it was arranging land for Israelis who survived the Holocaust in Palestine, when several Arab countries--Syria, Jordan, and Palestinians viciously attacked and murdered Jewish people all over the place. Then Israel united and retaliated militarily, defeating the Arabs in only 6 or 7 days in 1948. In 1967, they were attacked again, and seized yet more territory in order to have a buffer between Israel and their haters.

World War II taught Jews a lesson few of us will hopefully never have to experience. Even so, there is revisionist history going on all over the Middle East to try to replace what really happened with a huge lie that takes killers and murderers and makes them into victim role models, which they are not.

Israel is a sovereign nation. We would be wise not to be a King George in our dealings with them.

The absolute fact of the matter is this. IF the US tomorrow announced that it's new policy was to just let Israel worry completely about her own security and that we were out the following would happen.

1. Some fuckwit Muslim would rattle his saber at Israel
2. Israel would look around and realize that Daddy US was not there to tell her no no
3. Israel wold knock said fuckwhits dick so far in the dirt that no other fuck whit would dare to fuck with them again.

You really think that Israel would cease to survive without the US? LOL

Here's another point to consider. NO ONE wanted that piece of land until the Jews made something out of it and suddenly it's like prime real estate in Beverly Hills or some shit.

Oh , one more thing, the Palestinians themselves are to blame for the miserable living conditions some of those "settlers" endure. Maybe if they took some of the billions that is poured into their coffers yearly and spent it on something other than weapons they could give them people a better life. But they don't wonder why?

Forum List

Back