Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

even a stopped clock is right twice a day. :)

and i already acknowledged earlier that i heard it on the way home. i also didn't say it was impossible. i said i preferred to wait for a more credible source.

and if this has been our policy through both of the bush presidencies and the reagan presidency, why do the rightwingnuts insist on pretending that dems are worse for israel.

what was WORST for israel was destabilizing the middle east but the neocons don't like hearing that.

So this is your answer on what Obama did today right? In other words I'll vote for Obama no matter what? So he throws Israel under the bus...look at all the good he's doing right? I'm not going to go into any other administration you have no response you won't admit what is going on or what will happen if Obama is reelected

Maybe Jillian is a Jew who is more concerned about America than an ethnic team jersey. Is the sky falling yet? I'm sure bulldozing a few Pali kids will make you fell better.

Someday you racist jews will figure out how ironic you are when enjoying the plurality of other nations while insisting in the purity of your own.

hopefully...

Maybe if I want to converse with a moron I 'll address you, till then ..don't bother me boy

When Bush wasn't scratching some Saudi prince's back he had his nose up Sharon's ass. Netanyahu was expecting the same from Obama but he got fooled.

Good! I give Obama credit for showing some spine at last. He knows what provoked the terrorist attacks against us and he's not going along with it anymore.

How does a country defend itself when it has a death warrant and it borders have been reduced?

496734b75e053e6df1e5e03dc07c0a82.jpg

easy. By removing the reason for the death warrant: having usurped an occupied land for the sake of a jew-only nation. After the US integrated its culture we stopped seeing black panthers holding rallies.

fucking amazing how that works.

As I said you're clueless.:eusa_whistle:

I know all that, I was just making a sarcastic comment making fun of Obamaland and what will happen in the long run if Israel fell for this crap.

Israel would eventually bomb the hell out of them once Obamaland kept up the terrorism.

Oh, ok. :)

ebac092dd1cbbe108d3c7412fb720075.jpg
ZZ289CA3121.jpg

Like ALL his other policies...The next one will read "GET OUT OF THE WORLD COMMUNITY"

On a happier note, only 611 more days of Barack Obama. Countdown until Obama leaves office

So this is your answer on what Obama did today right? In other words I'll vote for Obama no matter what? So he throws Israel under the bus...look at all the good he's doing right? I'm not going to go into any other administration you have no response you won't admit what is going on or what will happen if Obama is reelected

Maybe Jillian is a Jew who is more concerned about America than an ethnic team jersey. Is the sky falling yet? I'm sure bulldozing a few Pali kids will make you fell better.

Someday you racist jews will figure out how ironic you are when enjoying the plurality of other nations while insisting in the purity of your own.

hopefully...

How about rockets being shot at Israelie civilian homes with Children in them? You are clueless.

rockets don't get shot into neighborhoods where palis are allowed to live in equality to jews. Funny how ethnic equality keeps people from rising against perceived oppression, eh dink?

maybe you can cry about some dead jew babies while ignoring dead pali babies too. The one-way scope of your kind really is a testament about the core issues at play here.

and i already acknowledged earlier that i heard it on the way home. i also didn't say it was impossible. i said i preferred to wait for a more credible source.

and if this has been our policy through both of the bush presidencies and the reagan presidency, why do the rightwingnuts insist on pretending that dems are worse for israel.

what was WORST for israel was destabilizing the middle east but the neocons don't like hearing that.

I don't think Jillian is defening obama on this.

Clearly she isn't. She merely started out the thread wanting to see more evidence before piling on. Nothing wrong with that.

How does a country defend itself when it has a death warrant and it borders have been reduced?

496734b75e053e6df1e5e03dc07c0a82.jpg

easy. By removing the reason for the death warrant: having usurped an occupied land for the sake of a jew-only nation. After the US integrated its culture we stopped seeing black panthers holding rallies.

I see you don't have a viable retort, eh dink?

I kinda figured as much.

:thup:

Didn't say she was "on this" she'll ignore it though

hopefully...

How about rockets being shot at Israelie civilian homes with Children in them? You are clueless.

rockets don't get shot into neighborhoods where palis are allowed to live in equality to jews. Funny how ethnic equality keeps people from rising against perceived oppression, eh dink?

maybe you can cry about some dead jew babies while ignoring dead pali babies too. The one-way scope of your kind really is a testament about the core issues at play here.

oh please, the "settlers" are professional victims, and bring on most of their own ills.

hopefully...

Maybe if I want to converse with a moron I 'll address you, till then ..don't bother me boy

Yet, here you are replying to MY post, eh stupid?

:rofl:

I thought you jews were supposed to be smart?

I kinda figured as much.

Whats to retor? you can't argue with a clueless person. The only way you can remove that death warrant is kill all the jews thats the only way. Thats why you're clueless.

oh please, the "settlers" are professional victims, and bring on most of their own ills.

Much like the MOOCHER CLASS in the United States that demand MORE than they put in...

Didn't look like she ignored it to me. Looks like maybe she was commenting on the thread then went to bed and you keep calling her out and then saying she is ignoring it because she isn't responding. LOL

..by the same standard so too are israeli "settlers" who could have predicted the reaction they are getting by reading any book on America's manifest destiny.

But, I guess what is good for the pali goose is certainly NOT good for the jewish gander, right?

typical.

Let me guess, you're white trash that lives on some compound in backwoods SD waiting for the "war" to happen.:cuckoo:

I would prefer just letting Iran nuke Israhell right off the damn map.

Actually sir moron I live in a nice neighborhood in a fairly large city. So no not waiting on any war...and I don't live on some stupid compound...sorry to destroy your media fed dreams.
So, you're just a Nazi lovin' lil' douchebag in the 'burbs?

hopefully...

Note the dripping anti-SEMITISM here?

Sir? Go Fuck yerself...

No she hasn't The only thing she wasn't clear on was obama's comment. That in itself should show you it disturbed her a little.

I kinda figured as much.

Whats to retor? you can't argue with a clueless person. The only way you can remove that death warrant is kill all the jews thats the only way. Thats why you're clueless.

Is THAT really all you can reply with?

your martyr complex is making you spot your panties, dink. White people thought the same way when the topic du jour was letting ******* off of the cotton field. I'm glad that SOME of us have come a long way since then.

Note the dripping anti-SEMITISM here?

Sir? Go Fuck yerself...

ruh ROH! It's the SCARLET A!!!

no, I think I'll go ahead and remind you silly fucks why the irony of your selective standards reduce your credibility to nil. Thanks anyway, cumspackle.

Forum List

Back