Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

Good read, a lot of warmongery rhetoric towards Syria. Will they be Obomba's next victim?

I'll have to read up on Syria and find out how oil rich of a country they are.

Ya know I read a book once where white's were trying to get their own nation in the northwest and it had a lot to say about the constant wars the u.s got its self into in the mideast its starting to come true.

Based on the horseshit you post here there is no way you ever read a book.
:rolleyes:

Aw, jeez.....another "conservative"-neophyte.

There are no books, required, if you're old-enough to have a (relatively) "current" point-of-reference.....especially you conserva-kiddies who think ReRon Reagan was the first President in the U.S.

handjob.gif

Idiot stupid bitch you said
King David is about as Jewish as you can get.

King david wasn't the first human being to set foot on that land, dink.

:rofl:

YOUR OWN FUCKING HOLY BOOK TELLS US THAT YOU TOOK THE LAND FROM CANAANITES!

Hey, Paul Bunyan had a blue ox too and George Washington could NOT tell a lie! Tall Tales are fun.

I see all of the anti-Semites are out in force.

Hmmmmm, he wants to tell Israel to give up their country.

Why don't we go back to the pre-1600s U.S. borders too.
How about Ireland's pre-1600 borders?

"Divide and Conquer Revisited

"Ariel Sharon and former Prime Minister Menachem Begin normally take credit for creating the 'facts on the ground' policies that have poured more than 420,000 settlers into the Occupied Territories.

"But they were simply copying Charles I, the English King, who in 1609 forcibly removed the O’Neill and O’Donnell clans from the north of Ireland, moved in 20,000 English and Scottish Protestants, and founded the Plantation of Ulster."

Maybe it's worth considering the words of the first British Governor of Jerusalem?

"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem, certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,' he said, 'a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.'

"Storrs’ analogy was no accident. Ireland was where the English invented the tactic of divide and conquer, and where the devastating effectiveness of using foreign settlers to drive a wedge between the colonial rulers and the colonized made it a template for worldwide imperial rule."

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules | FPIF

Why should we give a shit about Isreal or the Palestinians?

Isreal is no friend or ally of the U.S.A. They have murdered our servicemen men (google: 'U.S.S. Liberty'), they sent spy rings against us. We have done everything for Isreal. They owe us their very existence. Yet they have NO RESPECT FOR THE U.S.A. whatsoever.

When our Vice President is negotiating with the Palestinians, the Isrealis have SOME FUCKIN BALLS to announce new west bank settlements with us knowing. That isn't about right or wrong in the mid east conflict, it's about RESPECT!

Meanwhile, the Palestinians have been a bunch of MURDEROUS JACKASSES that employ TERRORISM against EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

We should wash our hands of the entire issue. FUCK THE ISREALIS AND FUCK THE PALESTIANIANS!

The pro-Israel lobby sets the US agenda on Israel. There is no other substantive reason that we would be so inordinately involved there.

Ya know I read a book once where white's were trying to get their own nation in the northwest and it had a lot to say about the constant wars the u.s got its self into in the mideast its starting to come true.

Based on the horseshit you post here there is no way you ever read a book.

:lol:You are funny....Actually I just got done moving my library to my new house yesterday care to come look? Got some stuff from Duke and Turner Diaries,Hunter,WW2 Bio's all kinds of stuff....its awesome.
If there are no comic-books, chances are you'll lose Too Tall's attention.

political-pictures-sarah-palin-pouting1.jpg

Obama is either a fucking Moron, or the biggest threat to world peace we have seen in our time. You pick.

he isn't either. netanyahu is going to do what he is going to do either way. do you think this changes anything? as someone pointed out, this has always been U.S. policy, much as i think it's a load of trash.

that said, the biggest threat to world peace was probably the idiot baby bush destabilizing the middle east by starting an unnecessary war of choice in iraq and giving iran the top spot in the region.

Now THAT was a real threat to world peace, charlie.

Want to know another threat to world peace, charlie? pakistan getting nukes in 1985. remember who was president in 1985?

Last edited:
Why should we give a shit about Isreal or the Palestinians?

Isreal is no friend or ally of the U.S.A. They have murdered our servicemen men (google: 'U.S.S. Liberty'), they sent spy rings against us. We have done everything for Isreal. They owe us their very existence. Yet they have NO RESPECT FOR THE U.S.A. whatsoever.

When our Vice President is negotiating with the Palestinians, the Isrealis have SOME FUCKIN BALLS to announce new west bank settlements with us knowing. That isn't about right or wrong in the mid east conflict, it's about RESPECT!

Meanwhile, the Palestinians have been a bunch of MURDEROUS JACKASSES that employ TERRORISM against EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

We should wash our hands of the entire issue. FUCK THE ISREALIS AND FUCK THE PALESTIANIANS!

The pro-Israel lobby sets the US agenda on Israel. There is no other substantive reason that we would be so inordinately involved there.
That lobby is heavily dependent on the profit that stems from arms sales to the Middle East and the resulting diversion of Arab oil profits to banks in London and New York.

The "SWIFTest" solution to the "Israel Problem" can be found in Belgium:

"If international civil society is serious about urgently ending Israel’s violations of Palestinian rights, including ending the occupation, then suspension of SWIFT transactions to and from Israeli banks offers an instrument to help bring about a peaceful resolution of an intractable conflict...

"SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Communications) links 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries. Without access to SWIFT and its interbank payment network, countries are unable either to pay for imports or to receive payment for exports.

"In short, no payment — no trade."

Terry Crawford-Browne: To end the occupation, cripple Israeli banks

1. By making it U.S. policy that the 1967 borders are the STARTING POINT for negotiations, Obama put Israel on the defensive in its fight for security and for its cultural – and the Christian cultural – heritage in Jerusalem.
The statement overturns assurances by George W. Bush to Israel in a 2004 letter that stated a return to the 1967 borders was in fact NOT the policy of the United States. This assurance was made in return for a concrete step, the withdrawal of Israel from Gaza. The concrete step cannot be reversed. The assurance could be reversed by an unreliable ally. Today, it was.
Obama Insists Israel Withdraw to Fantasyland | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

2. Charles Krauthammer, MD, MA, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post, in an Apr. 31, 2004 editorial titled "A next step for Israel?" wrote:
"The Johnson administration was instrumental in making sure that the governing document for a Middle East settlement -- Security Council Resolution 242 -- called for Israeli withdrawal to 'secure and recognized boundaries,' not 'previous boundaries.' And it called for Israel to withdraw 'from territories occupied' in the 1967 war -- not 'from the territories occupied,' as had been demanded by the Arab states, and not from 'all territories occupied' as had been demanded by the Soviet Union.

Arthur Goldberg (U.S. ambassador to the U.N.), Lord Caradon (British ambassador to the U.N.) and Eugene Rostow (U.S. Undersecretary of State) had negotiated this language with extreme care. They spent the subsequent decades explaining over and over again that the central U.N. resolution on the conflict did not require Israel to withdraw to the 1967 lines." Apr. 31, 2004 - Charles Krauthammer, MA, MD

3. Betrayal: Obama breaks U.S. guarantees
It ain’t just Fox News that sees Obama’s speech laying out a radical and negative shift in policy toward Israel, and it ain’t just us Israelis, but also neutral policy think-tanks such as Stratfor perceive it so. To say that people are going apeshiite over this here is a serious understatement.
“Those borders are not defensible,” our Prime Minister raged. The U.S. provided guarantees, in writing, that “deal with Israel not being asked to withdraw to the 1967 lines, which are not defensible, and which place large population centers in Judea and Samaria outside of these borders.” Indeed, as Stratfor notes, those guarantees explicitly included “never having to withdraw to the 1967 borders.”

Well, he's lowered the hammer and sickle on the only free nation in the Middle East...
....another case where we warned against this President....

American liberal "Jews" like Jillian will spin this to show that Obama is the most pro-Israel president since Chaim Weizman. They cannot give up their god.

I wonder whether Obama actually understood what he said or whether after he was done his advisors were face palming him.

The Palestinians were mostly farmers and were no match to the well organized Menachem Begin and the Irgun Zionist Terrorist Gang.

In 1947 President Truman became the Jewish State benefactor and the rest is history.

Actually, the United Nations announced it was arranging land for Israelis who survived the Holocaust in Palestine, when several Arab countries--Syria, Jordan, and Palestinians viciously attacked and murdered Jewish people all over the place. Then Israel united and retaliated militarily, defeating the Arabs in only 6 or 7 days in 1948. In 1967, they were attacked again, and seized yet more territory in order to have a buffer between Israel and their haters.

World War II taught Jews a lesson few of us will hopefully never have to experience. Even so, there is revisionist history going on all over the Middle East to try to replace what really happened with a huge lie that takes killers and murderers and makes them into victim role models, which they are not.

Israel is a sovereign nation. We would be wise not to be a King George in our dealings with them.

There have always been Jews in Israel From the time of Abraham until now. Even when Israel was controlled by the Romans.

British Mandate of Palestine
1931 census of Palestine

The population was divided by religion as follows:
759,717 Muslims,
174,610 Jews,
91,398 Christians,
9,148 Druzes,
350 Bahais,
182 Samaritans, and
421 "no religion".[3]

Are you surprised? No the idiot in charge wants Israel to be unable to defend itself from attacks.

I see Netenyahu pretty musch told obama to go poud sand...and I'm glad he has this attitude toward the Boy commander and chief...
Yeah....let's hear it for the Status Quo; open-ended "welfare" for Israel (more-than-likely written-off within our Defense-budget).

Now, we ALL know what it was like for George Sr. & Babs Bush....perpetually covering Lil' Dumbya's expen$e$ (.....and, bail.)​

well, the Obama has now pissed off and dissed everyone of our allies. Hey, he didn't do all that bowing in the Middle East for nothing.

Do we have ANY ALLIES LEFT.????????

Hope and change baby, we better pray for out country.

Obama is either a fucking Moron, or the biggest threat to world peace we have seen in our time. You pick.

he isn't either. netanyahu is going to do what he is going to do either way. do you think this changes anything? as someone pointed out, this has always been U.S. policy, much as i think it's a load of trash.

that said, the biggest threat to world peace was probably the idiot baby bush destabilizing the middle east by starting an unnecessary war of choice in iraq and giving iran the top spot in the region.

Now THAT was a real threat to world peace, charlie.

Want to know another threat to world peace, charlie? pakistan getting nukes in 1985. remember who was president in 1985?

Just like I said before you'll look the other way because of you political alliances to Obama and the dems, truly pathetic in my view. oh...don't forget the uprisings in Iran to which Obama said and did nothing to help to push out that regime, and who brought in that regime in the first place? We can play this game all day if you want, but the simple fact that you will look the other way and also will happily vote for this man says a lot to me, hopefully we can get enough Jews out of your camp so Obama will be hurt by what he did yesterday.

Yes, in 1967 they could. This is 2011, General not the same game anymore , is it.
Israel is quite a bit stronger now than then. They even have nukes now!!!

You are really big on Armageddon, huh. Why do you think NETANYAHU is so pissed off at Obama right now. Do you honestly claim that Obama is not putting Israel at risk??? You are delusional.

This is not a happy camper.
Come on, NaziYahoo is a complete phony and a pathological liar. According to your MessiahRushie, NaziYahoo was going to offer moving to the 67 borders with swaps.

May 19, 2011
RUSH: Now, there is some scuttlebutt going on, and it's only fair to mention this. As you know, Benjamin Netanyahu is coming to Washington to meet with President Obama. And the scuttlebutt is that as a bargaining chip, Netanyahu was considering using this offer of going back to the '67 borders with swaps.

If he was pissed at all it was because Obama beat him to the punch. I already posted a link in this thread to the Israeli press urging him to do that very thing, so this "anger" is all an act.

NaziYahoo likes to boast about how he deceives the US so easily. In the video, pay attention to the shit-eating grin on his face as he mocks the US support for Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-5hUG6Os68]YouTube - ‪Netanyahu: This is how I broke the Oslo Accords with the Palestinians‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tps_VhlbZA]YouTube - ‪Netanyahu Admits He Deceived U.S.‬‏[/ame]

Fuck wit you said

King David was a Jew and he built the city

no, king david didn't build the original settlement on which eventually became Jerusalem.

but, I guess you need some kind of Hercules tall tale to make up for your fuzzy history so...

Who knew!?!?! the OT was LYING about an exodus from Egypt! King DAVID BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK AND ROLL!

:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxGGckAc1rs]YouTube - ‪We Built This City‬‏[/ame]

no, king david didn't build the original settlement on which eventually became Jerusalem.

It became the capital of the first Jewish kingdom around 1000 BC. Driven into exile by Nebuchadrezzar II in 586 BC, the Jews returned 50 years later and rebuilt Jerusalem as their capital. The unity of the city achieved in 1967, then, was more than a quirk of military geography; it was the fulfillment of unbroken historical longings

JERUSALEM - Whose City?[/QUOTE]

That is like insisting that England didn't exist for Romans until Brits came along to populate it.

What a fucking fool you are!

Please, quote another zionist website though as evidence! Lord fucking knows that history starts and stops by the presence of a jew!

Man, these anti-semite lil' Obamabot fucks are beyond entertaining.

These spineless lil' fucks will defend that dirtbag come hell or high water.

Netanyahu should just tell Obama to stick it up his boney ass tomorrow, return home, and do whatever the fuck is necessary.

There is no such thing as Palestine.....The so-called Palestinians are nothing more than gypsy squatters. They got their asses booted off the Israelis's land when they returned home.....The Israeli's owe them nothing.........Fuck 'em!

And anybody who thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot.......Too include this moronic president who was elected by a bunch o' damn ignorant fools.

Oh hey... Hitler had a thing against Gypsies too. Gosh, whoda thunk it?

Again, it's hilarious how it's BAD when Nazis do it but just fine when JEWS do it.

Shouldn't you be getting raptured this weekend?

Man, these anti-semite lil' Obamabot fucks are beyond entertaining.

These spineless lil' fucks will defend that dirtbag come hell or high water.

Netanyahu should just tell Obama to stick it up his boney ass tomorrow, return home, and do whatever the fuck is necessary.

There is no such thing as Palestine.....The so-called Palestinians are nothing more than gypsy squatters. They got their asses booted off the Israelis's land when they returned home.....The Israeli's owe them nothing.........Fuck 'em!

And anybody who thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot.......Too include this moronic president who was elected by a bunch o' damn ignorant fools.

Oh hey... Hitler had a thing against Gypsies too. Gosh, whoda thunk it?

Again, it's hilarious how it's BAD when Nazis do it but just fine when JEWS do it.

Shouldn't you be getting raptured this weekend?

Is there a concentration camp in Israel for Gypsies?

Is Shogun possibly off his meds?

I kinda like israel. nothing good has come out of the arab world since Westerners descovered oil there and, of course, the number zero.
I don't "like" Israel or Palestine. I would like them both to go away. But the reality is our support of Israel has caused us monumental problems, such as the 1993 and the 9/11 attacks, and unless we discontinue our support of Israel, which is the source of great agitation for the Moslem world, we will continue to exacerbate their resentment.

I know of no reason to continue supporting Israel, which is a millstone around our neck. We've done enough for that nation and it's time to declare exactly that. We have our own problems now and it's time to start looking out for own interests.

Israel is not my problem. If I felt it were I would migrate there and join the IDF.
Yeah, sure ya' would, Rambo.

They wouldn't even look at a fool like you.

You anti-semites trying to hide your abject hatred is fucking laughable.

Why don't you fucks just have the balls to say it?....It's not about Israel per say, it's that you hate Jews period......Doesn't matter where they are from, they are Jews, you would just as soon see them all dead.......And the lefty Jews in this country need to stop running around politically with those who hate them......Those would be the liberals in general. Particularly the progressives. And it's definitely this idiotic president you helped elect.

HAHAHAHAHA!

the Scarlet A is the last bastion of your failing position. Face it, dummy, if any other ethnicity treated jews like jews treat arabs we'd be told that it was the latest holocaust.

but, what YOU refuse to say, is that it's ok when jews hate while crying about the assumption of hatred in others.

Please, cry antisemite some more.

:lol:

Idiot stupid bitch you said

King david wasn't the first human being to set foot on that land, dink.

YOUR OWN FUCKING HOLY BOOK TELLS US THAT YOU TOOK THE LAND FROM CANAANITES!

Hey, Paul Bunyan had a blue ox too and George Washington could NOT tell a lie! Tall Tales are fun.
Leave it to you to side with literal cannibals.

Ohhhhhh! They are CANNIBALS now, eh? Scary. How long before you insist that they drink blood on their holy days?

I'm embarrassed for you.

Forum List

Back