Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

I wonder, after President Junior's speech , Do Islamic terrorists or Democrats despise the Jews more?

Your thoughts?

Israel has not legitimately acquired any land and hence has no borders.

Then whose land is it on?

Oh so now it's has not legitimately acquired any land? Have you ever heard of the Louisiana Purchase? How did America get all that land west of the Mississippi?

Thank you Obama, for taking Newt off the front page.

STFU.......Obama got Usama, didn't he?

Republicans will never forgive Usama for that. They gave him an 8 year head start. They never expected Obama would get him.

We are All Related. That fits into the plan whether you are capable of comprehending it or not.
"The plan?" What plan?

You can choose to serve Justice Kicking and Screaming if you must. That's on you.
I really don't know what you are talking about. You seem to be conveying some cryptic evangelical end-of-days warning.

Please translate your meaning into specific and direct language and I will reply. But I should tell you I'm an atheist, so if what you have to say has a religious connotation you'll be wasting your time. I'm not receptive to that stuff.

Israel's. Your opinion is meaningless. Accept it.

Israel has no land and has no borders. It is not an opinion.

You're right. It's a delusion fueled by irrational hatred.

Seriously, it is true. If Israel had any land there would be a border to define where that land is. When the foreigners declared themselves to be the state of Israel in Palestine with no legal standing to do so, they declared the resolution 181 proposed borders.

Resolution 181 was never implemented by the Security council. Many believe that the UN created Israel. It did not. It did not partition Palestine and it gave Israel no land. The 181 borders are recognized by nobody, not even Israel.

The 1967 borders, or green line, were drawn by the 1949 UN armistice agreements. They were specifically not to be borders. The armistice agreements recognized no land or borders for Israel. The 1948 war was called by UN Security Council resolution. Nobody lost that war.

I think Israel should return to its 120 BCE borders.

If the Israelis did to you and your family what they do to the Palestinian people (namely, seize their land, homes etc), you might actually consider terrorism as your only recourse.
There's nothing anybody could do to me that would make me want to strap on a bomb and blow up a school or hospital. That is pure cowardice, regardless of motive.

Seriously, it is true. If Israel had any land there would be a border to define where that land is. When the foreigners declared themselves to be the state of Israel in Palestine with no legal standing to do so, they declared the resolution 181 proposed borders.

Resolution 181 was never implemented by the Security council. Many believe that the UN created Israel. It did not. It did not partition Palestine and it gave Israel no land. The 181 borders are recognized by nobody, not even Israel.

The 1967 borders, or green line, were drawn by the 1949 UN armistice agreements. They were specifically not to be borders. The armistice agreements recognized no land or borders for Israel. The 1948 war was called by UN Security Council resolution. Nobody lost that war.

Jews have always been in what is now called Israel. they have been there for 3000 years.

Obama: Palestinian State Must Be Based on 1967 Borders - FoxNews.com

What a piece of work, if I where Isreal I would throw up the big F.U. sign and carry on with my business. We will make relations better with Isreal after 2012 is over with. This president is embarrassing.
Oh come on!!!! Everybody with a brain knows FAUX are pathological liars, but there are still people stupid enough to believe them!!!

They open your link with an obvious lie in the second paragraph. But it is not obvious to CON$!
Obama, in a sweeping address tackling the uprisings in the Middle East and the stalled peace process, stunned Washington and Jerusalem by endorsing Palestinians' demand for their own state based on the pre-1967 borders.
Not only did the pathological liars truncate the quote leaving out the "mutually agreed swaps" they also added the "PRE-" to the 1967.
Here's what Obama actually said:
Full transcript of Obama's Middle East speech - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
The borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps, so that secure and recognised borders are established for both states.
But that wasn't enough lying for the premeditated liars at FAUX, they then changed the 2004 commitment from "armistice lines of 1949" to "1967 lines."
The quote from your FAUX link:
That is why Prime Minister Netanyahu expects to hear a reaffirmation from President Obama of U.S. commitments made to Israel in 2004. ... Among other things, those commitments relate to Israel not having to withdraw to the 1967 lines."
The actual 2004 commitment:
Bush Press Conference with PM Sharon (4/14/2004)
As part of a final peace settlement, Israel must have secure and recognized borders which should emerge from negotiations between the parties, in accordance with U.N. Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338. In light of new realities on the ground, including already existing major Israeli population centers, it is unrealistic to expect that the outcome of final status negotiations will be a full and complete return to the armistice lines of 1949.

Last edited:
Why don't we just take the target off our backs and tell Isra-El that their God and not America can take care of them.

Why do we keep meddling?

America's official position should be: We believe it is an increasingly complicated issue influenced by a number of socio-political and historical tensions which must be addressed and overcome by the people in the region. America will no longer attempt to dictate, moderate, or otherwise determine the conditions under which the relevant parties will move forward. It remains unclear whether both sides are willing to sacrifice and compromise and truly wish to put peace first. This is a matter that must be settled between the Israelis and the Palestinians. America will be staying out of the matter in the future.

And do you know what your impotent bitching on the internet accomplishes?

Absolutely nothing.

Well, except for making you look like a useful idiot for terrorists.

Anybody who would willingly blow up children at school and sick people in the hospital is a truly horrible person.

Nope. They are just people with nothing left to lose. Once you murder someone's family,demolish their home and destroy any chance of having a future they have nothing left to lose. It is very simple.

Forum List

Back