Obama omits 'under god' in ken burns Gettysburg address

obama is a slimey POS, there's no way around it. In his lame duck presiduncey he's comfortable in exposing himself.

because he's not a "clinger" :eusa_pray: like you rw'ers generally are? 1 in 5 people are Atheists now asswipe. Deal w/ it :boohoo:

Stop that lie now. Being skeptical or free thinking or agnostic is not atheistic.

Atheists make up less than 5% of the population.

The percentage of people who say they're atheists is less than five percent of the population.

It may be worth pointing out that there is a dispute over whether Lincoln said "under God". The contemporaneous accounts of the speech do not include the phrase, but later written "official" versions do.

under god was also added to the fiat currency during the Red Scare. This great nation seemed to muddle through w/o it just fine, thank you very much, for some time.

Didn't he think anyone would notice?

Apparently you didn't notice Obama read the Nicolay copy, the second half of which you have your panties in a twist about was written on the grounds of Gettysburg. It is quite likely that is the one Lincoln actually read for his speech.

Do you think it might be possible the documentarian had five celebrities read the five known copies?

Are you tryin to say that Hussein had a different copy than everyone else? Desperate times call for desperate excuses I guess.

And why oh why didn't someone in Obama's inner circle advise him to run with the fifth copy?

You know. Just to stop more shit from hitting the fan?
Deaf dumb and blind.

-------------------> Home | Learn the Address

"WE ASKED OBAMA TO READ TO NICOLAY VERSION."

obamaGA_zps8c25df19.jpg

Didn't he think anyone would notice?

Apparently you didn't notice Obama read the Nicolay copy, the second half of which you have your panties in a twist about was written on the grounds of Gettysburg. It is quite likely that is the one Lincoln actually read for his speech.

Do you think it might be possible the documentarian had five celebrities read the five known copies?

Are you tryin to say that Hussein had a different copy than everyone else? Desperate times call for desperate excuses I guess.

He had one of the five versions that are available to everyone. Hope that helped.

He had one of the five versions that are available to everyone. Hope that helped.

Did he get to pick the one without the God reference or was it just the luck of the draw? It's a rhetorical question. The president never reads anything that he hasn't proof read.

What is it about the word "god" that so frightens progressive/liberals that they cannot tolerate hearing the word spoken, or bear reading it?

I loathe Obama... and his Iranian Valerie Jarrett

may he

go

away

he and his Chelley and his Valerie

go away forever like a bad nightmare..................POOF...........GO AWAY

It appears that the left wing defense for Hussein once again centers around ignorance, negligence or a different version of the Gettysburg Address. Pathetic.

Did he get to pick the one without the God reference or was it just the luck of the draw? It's a rhetorical question. The president never reads anything that he hasn't proof read.

Why would he proof read the Gettysburg Address?

It appears that the left wing defense for Hussein once again centers around ignorance, negligence or a different version of the Gettysburg Address. Pathetic.

If you actually looked at the website it was posted on, Obama was asked to read the Nicolay version. That version does not include "under God".

Although, I do enjoy the stirring defense of the Gettysburg Address from the same people who are normally calling Lincoln the greatest tyrant in American history.

What a little Black Sambo cumwad. I'm really getting sick of his ass

-Geaux

Why would he proof read the Gettysburg Address?

Meh, the only one of 61 before him who have not altered it. Just fits this assholes MO

-Geaux

Forum List

Back