Obama on ISIS "We have no strategy"

Barack Obama....right or wrong.....he's clueless.

So you disagree with bombing the shit out of ISIL?

Okay..

Your plan?
I agree with bombing the shit out of ISIS...if we do we have "solved" 2% of the total problem. Define the total problem. Kill it.

I like what Clinton did in the Balkans.

It was pretty brilliant.

Bomb the shit out of your enemies. Let the locals clean up the runners.

Works on many levels.
1. Air Superiority is always a good thing.
2. When the locals actually beat their adversaries, themselves, it gives them confidence and fosters nationalism.
3. With luck? No American flyboys get killed.

Any questions?

(And admit it, I am preaching to the choir here, this is your bread and butter)

I say again.

Define the total problem.
Confront the actors/facilitators/sponsors
Warn them of the consequences
Demonstrate the consequences
--be it Mecca, Damascus, Teheran
Ask who would like to be next

I say again.

Yo sallow...made 2k in the last two minutes of trading today...now into my 4th Manhatten...gonna be a fine weekend.

Idiots like Cum Swallower have no clue what a real military operation looks like.

Dropping a few bombs on terrorists isn't bombing the shit out of them especially when they are still able to murder, rape and pillage innocents.

I say again.

Yo sallow...made 2k in the last two minutes of trading today...now into my 4th Manhatten...gonna be a fine weekend.
Grats man!

Have a drink on me..

After we get attacked maybe 4 or 5 times and Obama sees it on the TV
then he might have some interest.

Maybe if ISIS attacks the Vineyard? :dance:

2m649kw.jpg

Yo foo...go to my "okay children...get in your groups" thread...no one seems to understand it...but I know you will.

Still pointless I see. Why not explain why Cameron is tough on terrorists for taking pictures of them but Obama is weak for dropping over a hundred bombs on them to you Obama haters?

Yo foo...go to my "okay children...get in your groups" thread...no one seems to understand it...but I know you will.

Still pointless I see. Why not explain why Cameron is tough on terrorists for taking pictures of them but Obama is weak for dropping over a hundred bombs on them to you Obama haters?
The two actions are equivalent, Foo...ineffective and meaningless.
Extermination is the key...ask your Russian friend. All hail Das republic!,,,,

"The military are carrying out plans and a temporary strategy of containment and restriction as they probe the war zone with air strikes and reconnaissance to ascertain options for shaping the battlefield and deciding upon an overall strategy."

Wow, was THAT a pile of grade A horse manure! Does the term "double-speak" mean anything to you?

Buy a copy of Strunk & White and read up on clear and concise writing!

Nowhere in what you wrote do we see a clear and concise argument or rationale against what you chose to demean. Why is that? Have you no argument for pretty much exactly
what the US military is doing.

I'll add to that very clear explanation that Obama will not commit the US to a comprehensive strategic military objective until something is in place on the ground where Arabs can follow up
on the ground with the killing and mopping up that will be needed in coordination with US air strikes.

Until Arab Sunni leaders step up to a commitment to destroy ISIS on their bloody doorsteps Obama will enjoy a game if golf whenever he feels like it.

It is unpatriotic to oppose Obama's very sensible demand to all those do-nothing leaders.

"The military are carrying out plans and a temporary strategy of containment and restriction as they probe the war zone with air strikes and reconnaissance to ascertain options for shaping the battlefield and deciding upon an overall strategy."

Wow, was THAT a pile of grade A horse manure! Does the term "double-speak" mean anything to you?

Buy a copy of Strunk & White and read up on clear and concise writing!

Nowhere in what you wrote do we see a clear and concise argument or rationale against what you chose to demean. Why is that? Have you no argument for pretty much exactly
what the US military is doing.

I'll add to that very clear explanation that Obama will not commit the US to a comprehensive strategic military objective until something is in place on the ground where Arabs can follow up
on the ground with the killing and mopping up that will be needed in coordination with US air strikes.

Until Arab Sunni leaders step up to a commitment to destroy ISIS on their bloody doorsteps Obama will enjoy a game if golf whenever he feels like it.

It is unpatriotic to oppose Obama's very sensible demand to all those do-nothing leaders.
How convenient. So Ms O's vomit stays in the corner of the classroom.

Extermination is the key...

The key to what? Calling for extermination with no means to deliver that result is the rambling of a fool. Calling surveillance and killing terrorists equivalent is stupid.

Calling killing terrorists one by one or five by five ineffective makes it clear hating Obama has destroyed your mind.

Calling killing terrorists one by one or five by five meaningless is absurd since that action has stopped and reversed IS terrorist momentum in Iraq.

Extermination is the key...

The key to what? Calling for extermination with no means to deliver that result is the rambling of a fool. Calling surveillance and killing terrorists equivalent is stupid.

Calling killing terrorists one by one or five by five ineffective makes it clear hating Obama has destroyed your mind.

Calling killing terrorists one by one or five by five meaningless is absurd since that action has stopped and reversed IS terrorist momentum in Iraq.
It's the key to ending "the problem". There is no other solution.

Good thing Obama got BL. Look how much better everything is now

-Geaux

Since OBL's terrorist base was Afghanistan and then he hid away in Pakistan the more relevant 'get' for a US President in the area where ISIS is operating would be Saddam Hussein. So to use your reasoning/sarcasm more appropriate for the current situation, It is a good thing Lil Dubya got Saddam Hussein. Look how much better everything is now

It's the key to ending "the problem". There is no other solution.

Exterminating every last cockroach would solve a lot of problems. But since exterminating every last one would be an impossible objective for the short term it makes more sense to exterminate them in one house at a time and stay far ahead of them. ISIS are cockroaches spreading a worse disease, so it makes sense to keep exterminating ISIS in Iraq because we have ground forces options their and the leaders of Iraq may now get their shit together enough to 'exterminate' IS terrorists in Iraq or drive them to Syria as they did against AQI in 2006 and early 2007.

Forum List

Back