🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OBAMA ON OREGON MASSACRE: "This should be politicized"!!!!! MF'er actually said that.

It's not gun worshiping. It is admiration & respect for our Constitution.

No matter, you'll never understand it.
No. I own 2 guns. I support the 2nd amendment. You don't see me jumping into reasonable threads about protecting gun rights. I only jump into threads where ignorant redneck fuckers cite guns as the solution to all of life's problems.

Fact: the best argument for the 2nd amendment in this country is that criminals have such amazingly easy access to guns, that law abiding citizens are best served by owning guns of their own.
There was no one claiming ANYTHING about more guns in this thread until AFTER you "jumped" into this thread and started in with your off topic irrelevant bullshit.

This thread WAS about the lack of empathy & dignity shown by Obama. YOU changed the subject. YOU are the ignorant redneck fucker.
Obama did right by those people. When a nuclear power plant explodes, you talk about preventing that in the future. When oil tankers spill oil, you talk about preventing that in the future. When a criminal kills people with a gun, you should talk about how to prevent such a thing in the future. Not that it's fine.
Utter ignorance.

When someone is murdered you CONSOLE THE VICTIM'S & THEIR FAMILIES. Attacking political vices IS NOT anything anyone involved in this shit wants to hear only hours after their loved ones are murdered.

You are a loon if you think otherwise
He consoled them, and then demanded justice for their children.

Check NRA.org for the Umpqua, Oregon rally date btw. :fu:
Did they hold their rally before the dead bodies were even removed from the scene?

Nope, that was OBAMA

One teeny tiny fact liberals don't want you to hear:

Mass shootings are UP sharply under Obama. Good job Obama! People don't have jobs, don't have lives, losing their homes, etc. They're desperate.

No. I own 2 guns. I support the 2nd amendment. You don't see me jumping into reasonable threads about protecting gun rights. I only jump into threads where ignorant redneck fuckers cite guns as the solution to all of life's problems.

Fact: the best argument for the 2nd amendment in this country is that criminals have such amazingly easy access to guns, that law abiding citizens are best served by owning guns of their own.
There was no one claiming ANYTHING about more guns in this thread until AFTER you "jumped" into this thread and started in with your off topic irrelevant bullshit.

This thread WAS about the lack of empathy & dignity shown by Obama. YOU changed the subject. YOU are the ignorant redneck fucker.
Obama did right by those people. When a nuclear power plant explodes, you talk about preventing that in the future. When oil tankers spill oil, you talk about preventing that in the future. When a criminal kills people with a gun, you should talk about how to prevent such a thing in the future. Not that it's fine.
Utter ignorance.

When someone is murdered you CONSOLE THE VICTIM'S & THEIR FAMILIES. Attacking political vices IS NOT anything anyone involved in this shit wants to hear only hours after their loved ones are murdered.

You are a loon if you think otherwise
He consoled them, and then demanded justice for their children.

Check NRA.org for the Umpqua, Oregon rally date btw. :fu:
Did they hold their rally before the dead bodies were even removed from the scene?

Nope, that was OBAMA

Wow I'm sure he's sorry he was outraged about those deaths. :cuckoo:

He should have been more conservative, and dismissed them as just part of the deal.
fu.gif

And to think there are dumb ass muthafuckers who voted for that oreo not once, but TWICE.

Dude violated a dozen gun laws and yet a dozen were killed.

Lets pass more gun laws, yea that'll work, liberals!! You can't legislate morality. At some point, you have to let people have guns to stop those who are immoral.

Yup. The gun is the tool and the people using them are the weapon.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people and there are loads of folks in this country who think nothing of murdering someone. Prisons are full of em.

Those same people can get a gun anywhere in the US. There is a huge black market for guns. If you have the money, you will have a gun.

We have way more than enough gun laws on the books now. Don't need any more.

Funny how Barry made a speech about this shooting but nary a word about the dozens killed in big cities every day.

Black on black murder and assault. Guess black lives don't matter to Barry.

Soetero is a dick and everybody knows it. Speech yesterday serves one purpose only: ramps up the base. Most people don't care. 75% of Americans are against a gun ban.......something dickhead was implying........so the points made in the speech are moot. He can politicize all he wants!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

So Barry, when will you start the movement to repeal the 2nd Amendment? Hmmm?

Amendment? They don't even read the Constitution any more so why not just make an Executive Order?

Anyone who opposes Obama will be labeled a racist, so no one dares oppose him. All he has to do is write the Executive Order and that will be it. Sure, the GOP will hold their breath and turn purple like they always do, but in the end, they will swallow the jagged little pill as they are told like they always do.

By "politicize it", the POTUS was not suggesting that it be used to win elections, dumbass. He was suggesting that politicians find the political will to do something about the problem.

You dishonest-to-your-core asshole.

Wow fucking gawd. Does this motherfucker have no shame or class? 14 people shot in Chicago....he doesn't say shit. 13 people shot in Oregon...and before motive or ID are even known....he's politicizing it with calls for more gun laws.

AND....this motherfucker actually says it....he actually said "This matter SHOULD BE politicized"!!! Not even 8 hours after they're killed....he's trampling on their bodies for leftist gun control laws.

MEANWHILE....this weekend another 15-20 will get shot in Chicago....and he won't say shit. MAYBE the black lives getting shot there don't matter as much as the Oregon white ones. Hmmmm.

Listen, I get your anger, but you have got to put this thing in prospective, 99.99% of the nigga's dying in Chicago are mf's that are killing each other for sport. The President would be giving press conferences every mf day, if he just focused on stupid young thuggy mf's that don't give a shit about nuthin but dying for bullshit coins and bs dreams....black lives do matter....but I tell you one mf thing....black stupid young motherfuckers to me...DON'T!!!! Why should anybody but they gotdamn mammy give a fuck about a nigga that don't want to work, don't want to do a gotdamn thing but shame his family and terrorize his community? All black people that live around this shit, day in and day out, who work and slave to have a decent home, a place for you kids to play,....we gotta deal with these motherfuckers every gotdamned day, every day and you get to a place, where you just don't give a fuck. And anybody that want to celebrate this madness and rally for these mf's is wasting their time....we are sick to death of this shit!!

But when you got cops killing unarmed blacks for stupid shit and when you got innocent people gunned down for no reason at all the man has every right to speak up as he should!!

Wow fucking gawd. Does this motherfucker have no shame or class? 14 people shot in Chicago....he doesn't say shit. 13 people shot in Oregon...and before motive or ID are even known....he's politicizing it with calls for more gun laws.

AND....this motherfucker actually says it....he actually said "This matter SHOULD BE politicized"!!! Not even 8 hours after they're killed....he's trampling on their bodies for leftist gun control laws.

MEANWHILE....this weekend another 15-20 will get shot in Chicago....and he won't say shit. MAYBE the black lives getting shot there don't matter as much as the Oregon white ones. Hmmmm.
I understand the concern about guns and I share it.

But the way the constant slaughter in Chicago and other urban areas is ignored (no political advantage there) is transparent and dishonest and cynical in the extreme.

I saw that. Pretty shameful and a far cry from the dignity that office used to show in situations like this.
Maybe the NRA will try to hold a rally there like they tried to at Sandy Hook. That's pretty dignified right?
More off topic bullshit.

Just proves that you have no defense for the asshole in the Oval Office
Thank you Obama for condemning gun worshiping culture. That is on topic, no matter how butthurt it makes you.

No it isn't. That's just a lame excuse. The 2nd amendment says nothing about the kind of freakish shit that American nutbags hold dear.

That law is about preventing tyranny........period.

Obama plans on doing something big before he leaves office.
Turning over GITMO to Cuba is probably what he'll do.....but he wants to get rid of guns and fossil-fuels for us peons.

I understand the concern about guns and I share it.

But the way the constant slaughter in Chicago and other urban areas is ignored (no political advantage there) is dishonest and cynical in the extreme.

It isn't ignored. Not at all. That's a nutbag talking point that has penetrated your super-duper special independent suit of armor.

Maybe the NRA will try to hold a rally there like they tried to at Sandy Hook. That's pretty dignified right?
More off topic bullshit.

Just proves that you have no defense for the asshole in the Oval Office
Thank you Obama for condemning gun worshiping culture. That is on topic, no matter how butthurt it makes you.

Lack of empathy? Damn......you are shameless.

Forum List

Back