🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OBAMA ON OREGON MASSACRE: "This should be politicized"!!!!! MF'er actually said that.

Thank you Obama for condemning gun worshiping culture. That is on topic, no matter how butthurt it makes you.
It's not gun worshiping. It is admiration & respect for our Constitution.

No matter, you'll never understand it.
No. I own 2 guns. I support the 2nd amendment. You don't see me jumping into reasonable threads about protecting gun rights. I only jump into threads where ignorant redneck fuckers cite guns as the solution to all of life's problems.

Fact: the best argument for the 2nd amendment in this country is that criminals have such amazingly easy access to guns, that law abiding citizens are best served by owning guns of their own.
There was no one claiming ANYTHING about more guns in this thread until AFTER you "jumped" into this thread and started in with your off topic irrelevant bullshit.

This thread WAS about the lack of empathy & dignity shown by Obama. YOU changed the subject. YOU are the ignorant redneck fucker.
Obama did right by those people. When a nuclear power plant explodes, you talk about preventing that in the future. When oil tankers spill oil, you talk about preventing that in the future. When a criminal kills people with a gun, you should talk about how to prevent such a thing in the future. Not that it's fine.
Utter ignorance.

When someone is murdered you CONSOLE THE VICTIM'S & THEIR FAMILIES. Attacking political vices IS NOT anything anyone involved in this shit wants to hear only hours after their loved ones are murdered.

You are a loon if you think otherwise

Will you admit that you misunderstood what the POTUS meant by his comment? Or will you continue to lie?

41 school shootings, Enough already. Yes, this is a political issue. The CDC is not even allowed to gather data on these shootings, thanks to you NRA fuckers. The majority of Americans really want to see something done to keep guns out of the hands of the psychos. This will eventually go to the voters, and you are going to lose.

Ummm, it's been before the voters in some form every election of the last 25 years. Today, all 50 states and the District of Columbia have some form of concealed carry, among other exercises of the right.

You lost. Go away. You'll never get it back.

All he has to do is write the Executive Order and that will be it. Sure, the GOP will hold their breath and turn purple like they always do, but in the end, they will swallow the jagged little pill as they are told like they always do.

Perhaps the GOP would, but gun owners would ignore any such executive order.

who even listens to him anymore. he isn't OUR PARENT, OUR DICKtator though he thinks he is. and he just looks like an ass (which he is) every time he jump up and down like some little child.

I'd prefer he just shut up

Look at these fucking right wing tards. Babies getting shot up isn't enough for them. Oh, that's right, they only care about the unborn. The born are just target practice to them. Remember "let him die"? They really mean it. I think they think it's funny to give weapons to the deranged. They think it's hilarious. And when someone points out it's wrong, they become outraged their "rights" are being threatened.
You do realize your black race are killing each other in and outside the womb faster than any other race, and you don't care. Idiot.

Does this mean that white college kids are more important to Obama than all the black kids getting murdered with guns in Chicago?
Oregon> Liberal state>'White guilt' voter block> DNC needs as many LIB votes as they can get so Biden wins the Presidency.
Pretty simple.
Chicagoland>negroes stayed home during the midterms> DNC KNOWS neither Hillary or Biden are 'best loved' by the negroes. So the negro 'block vote' is basically going to sit on their porches with a 'Biggie' next election.

Wow fucking gawd. Does this motherfucker have no shame or class? 14 people shot in Chicago....he doesn't say shit. 13 people shot in Oregon...and before motive or ID are even known....he's politicizing it with calls for more gun laws.

AND....this motherfucker actually says it....he actually said "This matter SHOULD BE politicized"!!! Not even 8 hours after they're killed....he's trampling on their bodies for leftist gun control laws.

MEANWHILE....this weekend another 15-20 will get shot in Chicago....and he won't say shit. MAYBE the black lives getting shot there don't matter as much as the Oregon white ones. Hmmmm.

Yeah it should be. This shouldn't happen in a civilized society yet we are the ONLY country with this problem. THE ONLY ONE. It's a disgrace.

But it doesn't matter to right wingers like you. It's never a good time to bring up actual facts. Facts distract people from the narrative that the Republican party has to peddle to be relevant. Nothing should be done to prevent mass shootings because MURICA!!
Progressives have encouraged and embraced the 'thug culture.
Degenerates lining up to buy violent video games and watch violent movies. Violent thug music.
Legalising an 'entry drug'.
Moral decay is the Progressive's plan to destroy the country. And it's working.
The most violent dangerous shit hole cities are ALL run by Progressive negroes not surprisingly.
They found their fucking leader all right.

I saw that. Pretty shameful and a far cry from the dignity that office used to show in situations like this.
how many times can you expect the president to appear and talk after one of these shootings and never, ever say "hey, we should do something about this"
come on. he's not politicizing anything - how we deal with these shootings is a political issue.

the party of death (progressive/democrats) new motto should be front and center in their new motto:

NEVER let a good crisis or tragedy go to waste.

sickos

I saw that. Pretty shameful and a far cry from the dignity that office used to show in situations like this.
how many times can you expect the president to appear and talk after one of these shootings and never, ever say "hey, we should do something about this"
come on. he's not politicizing anything - how we deal with these shootings is a political issue.
Yes he is and he even admitted as much in his statement. And evil exists. Get used to it cause you can't legislate it away no matter what laws you pass.

Yes he is and he even admitted as much in his statement. And evil exists. Get used to it cause you can't legislate it away no matter what laws you pass.
might as well just give up then, huh. why do we have any laws, i mean evil just exists, can't stop it completely so why try?

Obama just has a need to be preaching to us and acting like he is our daddy, dictator and the ONE and only we all should worship. he makes me sick

Forum List

Back