🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OBAMA ON OREGON MASSACRE: "This should be politicized"!!!!! MF'er actually said that.

41 school shootings, Enough already. Yes, this is a political issue. The CDC is not even allowed to gather data on these shootings, thanks to you NRA fuckers. The majority of Americans really want to see something done to keep guns out of the hands of the psychos. This will eventually go to the voters, and you are going to lose.
What new law will prevent this from happening again?

Wow fucking gawd. Does this motherfucker have no shame or class? 14 people shot in Chicago....he doesn't say shit. 13 people shot in Oregon...and before motive or ID are even known....he's politicizing it with calls for more gun laws.

AND....this motherfucker actually says it....he actually said "This matter SHOULD BE politicized"!!! Not even 8 hours after they're killed....he's trampling on their bodies for leftist gun control laws.

MEANWHILE....this weekend another 15-20 will get shot in Chicago....and he won't say shit. MAYBE the black lives getting shot there don't matter as much as the Oregon white ones. Hmmmm.
#1. We are becoming used to shootings...the only ones getting more than local attention are mass shootings these days. Hoorah for America!
#2. What you see in the inner cities is the American dream....everyone with guns. Hoorah for us!

41 school shootings, Enough already. Yes, this is a political issue. The CDC is not even allowed to gather data on these shootings, thanks to you NRA fuckers. The majority of Americans really want to see something done to keep guns out of the hands of the psychos. This will eventually go to the voters, and you are going to lose.
maybe we should do some research and find out.... oops, republicans and the nra won't allow it.

I saw that. Pretty shameful and a far cry from the dignity that office used to show in situations like this.
Maybe the NRA will try to hold a rally there like they tried to at Sandy Hook. That's pretty dignified right?
More off topic bullshit.

Just proves that you have no defense for the asshole in the Oval Office
Thank you Obama for condemning gun worshiping culture. That is on topic, no matter how butthurt it makes you.
It's not gun worshiping. It is admiration & respect for our Constitution.

No matter, you'll never understand it.
No. I own 2 guns. I support the 2nd amendment. You don't see me jumping into reasonable threads about protecting gun rights. I only jump into threads where ignorant redneck fuckers cite guns as the solution to all of life's problems.

Fact: the best argument for the 2nd amendment in this country is that criminals have such amazingly easy access to guns, that law abiding citizens are best served by owning guns of their own.
I approve this message. I also own guns (more than 2) and support the 2nd Amendment...and I am a liberal.

maybe we should do some research and find out.... oops, republicans and the nra won't allow it.
What research is being prevented?
Can you be specific?
The stats are there for all to see.

What new law, that a criminal won't break, can stop the next shooting?

Wow fucking gawd. Does this motherfucker have no shame or class? 14 people shot in Chicago....he doesn't say shit. 13 people shot in Oregon...and before motive or ID are even known....he's politicizing it with calls for more gun laws.

AND....this motherfucker actually says it....he actually said "This matter SHOULD BE politicized"!!! Not even 8 hours after they're killed....he's trampling on their bodies for leftist gun control laws.

MEANWHILE....this weekend another 15-20 will get shot in Chicago....and he won't say shit. MAYBE the black lives getting shot there don't matter as much as the Oregon white ones. Hmmmm.
I understand the concern about guns and I share it.

But the way the constant slaughter in Chicago and other urban areas is ignored (no political advantage there) is transparent and dishonest and cynical in the extreme.
They are not ignored in local news....but face it......we've become used to them. Yay America!

Can you be specific?

Quietly, Congress extends a ban on CDC research on gun violence

Can you be specific?

From the link:
“Congressional prohibition, which was extended in this very vote that we’re talking about with that appropriations bill, prevents the CDC from advocating for any form of gun control,” says Zwillich.

Hate to be the one to break it to ya, but no government-funded entity should use that money for interference with, or support of, a constitutionally protected right.

Can you be specific?

From the link:
“Congressional prohibition, which was extended in this very vote that we’re talking about with that appropriations bill, prevents the CDC from advocating for any form of gun control,” says Zwillich.

Hate to be the one to break it to ya, but no government-funded entity should use that money for interference with, or support of, a constitutionally protected right.
Except republicans have deemed that any research that shows gun ownership correlates with violence is somehow propaganda

Can you be specific?

From the link:

Except republicans have deemed that any research that shows gun ownership correlates with violence is somehow propaganda
If it's paid for by the government, that is the literal definition of propaganda, tho

Can you be specific?

From the link:

If it's paid for by the government, that is the literal definition of propaganda, tho
So reality is propaganda?

Can you be specific?

From the link:

Who gives that definition of propaganda? Propaganda does not have to come from government and it makes no difference whether it is true, false, accurate or inaccurate.

Maybe the NRA will try to hold a rally there like they tried to at Sandy Hook. That's pretty dignified right?
More off topic bullshit.

Just proves that you have no defense for the asshole in the Oval Office
Thank you Obama for condemning gun worshiping culture. That is on topic, no matter how butthurt it makes you.
It's not gun worshiping. It is admiration & respect for our Constitution.

No matter, you'll never understand it.
No. I own 2 guns. I support the 2nd amendment. You don't see me jumping into reasonable threads about protecting gun rights. I only jump into threads where ignorant redneck fuckers cite guns as the solution to all of life's problems.

Fact: the best argument for the 2nd amendment in this country is that criminals have such amazingly easy access to guns, that law abiding citizens are best served by owning guns of their own.
I approve this message. I also own guns (more than 2) and support the 2nd Amendment...and I am a liberal.
Gun nut.

Just sayin.....

gunnuts-381x400.jpg

Forum List

Back