OBAMA ON OREGON MASSACRE: "This should be politicized"!!!!! MF'er actually said that.

I saw that. Pretty shameful and a far cry from the dignity that office used to show in situations like this.
Maybe the NRA will try to hold a rally there like they tried to at Sandy Hook. That's pretty dignified right?
More off topic bullshit.

Just proves that you have no defense for the asshole in the Oval Office
Thank you Obama for condemning gun worshiping culture. That is on topic, no matter how butthurt it makes you.
It's not gun worshiping. It is admiration & respect for our Constitution.

No matter, you'll never understand it.
No. I own 2 guns. I support the 2nd amendment. You don't see me jumping into reasonable threads about protecting gun rights. I only jump into threads where ignorant redneck fuckers cite guns as the solution to all of life's problems.

Fact: the best argument for the 2nd amendment in this country is that criminals have such amazingly easy access to guns, that law abiding citizens are best served by owning guns of their own.

There is no country in the world that it's easier for an aspiring criminal to obtain a gun than the U.S.A. That's nothing to be proud about.

Progressive Leader and unarmed citizens is a recipe for mass graves
Speaking of mass graves, we lead the 1st world in mass shootings. But surely that has nothing to do with how we have almost as many guns as we have people in this country.

Lefty logic...

Automobiles cause drunk driving.
Bikinis cause rape.
Guns cause murder.

:cuckoo:
Righty logic...

More guns = less mass murders
More guns = lower murder rate

Why do you hate this document?

bill%20of%20rights.jpg

There is no country in the world that it's easier for an aspiring criminal to obtain a gun than the U.S.A. That's nothing to be proud about.

Speaking of mass graves, we lead the 1st world in mass shootings. But surely that has nothing to do with how we have almost as many guns as we have people in this country.

Not even fucking close

Progressive murdered over 100,000,000 of their own citizens

41 school shootings, Enough already. Yes, this is a political issue. The CDC is not even allowed to gather data on these shootings, thanks to you NRA fuckers. The majority of Americans really want to see something done to keep guns out of the hands of the psychos. This will eventually go to the voters, and you are going to lose.

Lefty logic...

Automobiles cause drunk driving.
Bikinis cause rape.
Guns cause murder.

Righty logic...

More guns = less mass murders
More guns = lower murder rate

Why do you hate this document?

bill%20of%20rights.jpg
Nice dodge :fu:

I saw that. Pretty shameful and a far cry from the dignity that office used to show in situations like this.
Maybe the NRA will try to hold a rally there like they tried to at Sandy Hook. That's pretty dignified right?
More off topic bullshit.

Thank you Obama for condemning gun worshiping culture. That is on topic, no matter how butthurt it makes you.

No. I own 2 guns. I support the 2nd amendment. You don't see me jumping into reasonable threads about protecting gun rights. I only jump into threads where ignorant redneck fuckers cite guns as the solution to all of life's problems.

Fact: the best argument for the 2nd amendment in this country is that criminals have such amazingly easy access to guns, that law abiding citizens are best served by owning guns of their own.
There was no one claiming ANYTHING about more guns in this thread until AFTER you "jumped" into this thread and started in with your off topic irrelevant bullshit.

This thread WAS about the lack of empathy & dignity shown by Obama. YOU changed the subject. YOU are the ignorant redneck fucker.

Not even fucking close

Progressive murdered over 100,000,000 of their own citizens
Damn that's almost 1/50 as many as ebola massacred over the last 2 years right Frank?

More off topic bullshit.

There was no one claiming ANYTHING about more guns in this thread until AFTER you "jumped" into this thread and started in with your off topic irrelevant bullshit.

This thread WAS about the lack of empathy & dignity shown by Obama. YOU changed the subject. YOU are the ignorant redneck fucker.
Obama did right by those people. When a nuclear power plant explodes, you talk about preventing that in the future. When oil tankers spill oil, you talk about preventing that in the future. When a criminal kills people with a gun, you should talk about how to prevent such a thing in the future. Not that it's fine.

More off topic bullshit.

Obama did right by those people. When a nuclear power plant explodes, you talk about preventing that in the future. When oil tankers spill oil, you talk about preventing that in the future. When a criminal kills people with a gun, you should talk about how to prevent such a thing in the future. Not that it's fine.
Utter ignorance.

When someone is murdered you CONSOLE THE VICTIM'S & THEIR FAMILIES. Attacking political vices IS NOT anything anyone involved in this shit wants to hear only hours after their loved ones are murdered.

You are a loon if you think otherwise

And to think there are dumb ass muthafuckers who voted for that oreo not once, but TWICE.

Dude violated a dozen gun laws and yet a dozen were killed.

Lets pass more gun laws, yea that'll work, liberals!! You can't legislate morality. At some point, you have to let people have guns to stop those who are immoral.

Wow fucking gawd. Does this motherfucker have no shame or class? 14 people shot in Chicago....he doesn't say shit. 13 people shot in Oregon...and before motive or ID are even known....he's politicizing it with calls for more gun laws.

AND....this motherfucker actually says it....he actually said "This matter SHOULD BE politicized"!!! Not even 8 hours after they're killed....he's trampling on their bodies for leftist gun control laws.

MEANWHILE....this weekend another 15-20 will get shot in Chicago....and he won't say shit. MAYBE the black lives getting shot there don't matter as much as the Oregon white ones. Hmmmm.

Yeah it should be. This shouldn't happen in a civilized society yet we are the ONLY country with this problem. THE ONLY ONE. It's a disgrace.

But it doesn't matter to right wingers like you. It's never a good time to bring up actual facts. Facts distract people from the narrative that the Republican party has to peddle to be relevant. Nothing should be done to prevent mass shootings because MURICA!!

41 school shootings, Enough already. Yes, this is a political issue. The CDC is not even allowed to gather data on these shootings, thanks to you NRA fuckers. The majority of Americans really want to see something done to keep guns out of the hands of the psychos. This will eventually go to the voters, and you are going to lose.
Obviously you havent been paying attn to whats going on in NY and CT....people arent complying......in lib states....oh my

Even politifact says you're full of shit, and so is Obama.

The only one? really? Research is obviously something you never did.

Is Barack Obama correct that mass killings don't happen in other countries?

Here are a just a few examples of mass shootings in other countries:

• On July 22, 2011, a total of 80 people were killed in Norway when Anders Behring Breivik, a political extremist, bombed a government building in Oslo and then went on a shooting rampage on the island of Utoya, just outside the city.

• On March 11, 2009, in Winnenden, Germany, a teenage gunman killed 15 people. The majority of the victims were children and teachers killed when the shooter opened fire in three classrooms in a local secondary school. The gunman shot two other people before killing himself after being cornered by the local police.

• On Sept. 23, 2008, in Kuahajoki, Finland, a gunman shot 10 people to death after opening fire on a classroom in the Kuahajoki School of Hospitality. After killing the students, the shooter burned the victims’ bodies.

Wait I thought we were the only one.

And to think there are dumb ass muthafuckers who voted for that oreo not once, but TWICE.

Dude violated a dozen gun laws and yet a dozen were killed.

Lets pass more gun laws, yea that'll work, liberals!! You can legislate morality. At some point, you have to let people have guns to stop those who are immoral.

Love how this racist had to edit his post.

upload_2015-10-1_23-0-53.png

But hey everyone, Republicans aren't racist, they just hate Obama on principles.

Obama-LOL-Funny-LOL-Laugh-Laughing-Hilarious-Thats-Funny-So-Funny-Hihi-HAHA-Obama-Obama-Laugh-Obama-Laughing-GIF.gif

Politifact: Claim by Obama mass shootings don't happen in other countries: Mostly false

Obama said after the church shootings in Charleston that "this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries. It doesn’t happen in other places with this kind of frequency."

The data shows that it clearly happens in other countries, and in at least three of them, there’s evidence that the rate of killings in mass-shooting events occurred at a higher per-capita rate than in the United States between 2000 and 2014. The only partial support for Obama’s claim is that the per-capita gun-incident fatality rate in the United States does rank in the top one-third of the list of 11 countries studied. On balance, we rate the claim Mostly False.

Yea, porch monkey didn't fit.

Urban Dictionary: porch monkey

Even politifact says you're full of shit, and so is Obama.

The only one? really? Research is obviously something you never did.

Is Barack Obama correct that mass killings don't happen in other countries?

Here are a just a few examples of mass shootings in other countries:

• On July 22, 2011, a total of 80 people were killed in Norway when Anders Behring Breivik, a political extremist, bombed a government building in Oslo and then went on a shooting rampage on the island of Utoya, just outside the city.

• On March 11, 2009, in Winnenden, Germany, a teenage gunman killed 15 people. The majority of the victims were children and teachers killed when the shooter opened fire in three classrooms in a local secondary school. The gunman shot two other people before killing himself after being cornered by the local police.

• On Sept. 23, 2008, in Kuahajoki, Finland, a gunman shot 10 people to death after opening fire on a classroom in the Kuahajoki School of Hospitality. After killing the students, the shooter burned the victims’ bodies.

Wait I thought we were the only one.

Actually, if you're actually read the preceding paragraph, you wouldn't look like an idiot.

Over the decade and a half studied, the researchers found 23 incidents of mass shootings in the other 10 countries, resulting in 200 dead and 231 wounded. In the United States over the same period, there were 133 incidents that left 487 dead and 505 wounded.

So Obama is right, this happens with more frequency than other countries.

Utter ignorance.

When someone is murdered you CONSOLE THE VICTIM'S & THEIR FAMILIES. Attacking political vices IS NOT anything anyone involved in this shit wants to hear only hours after their loved ones are murdered.

You are a loon if you think otherwise
He consoled them, and then demanded justice for their children.

Check NRA.org for the Umpqua, Oregon rally date btw. :fu:

Forum List

Back