Obama on the flag? Seriously?

They're checking with their lawyer. Could be back up soon, unless they keep getting pressure from veterans.

Hurlbert should be ousted for even suggesting that it may be flown again. The only correct response to their complaint is to remove the flag immediately, accept responsibility for such a stupid act and give a genuine, heartfelt apology. I'd throw in some voluntary community service for local veterans too. Maybe then she'd understand why they feel this is so outrageous.

That flag is the kind of thing that a rightwinger would photoshop and accuse of the left of planning to do.

And then people on the left would say, "nuh uh, you're just making stuff up".

Was it not the left who fought for the right (and rightly so) to burn the flag???

Is it not the left who wants to burn the flag?

Now they desecrate the 50 states - that is an act of treason...

Lighten up, Francis. It's not treason.

More Faux outrage about faux issues.

And by FOX.

:lol:

Yeah lol

This woman is incredibly tone deaf. Even if she personally saw nothing wrong with flying this under the US flag --- at the freakin' Democratic headquarters, no less --- she should have enough political sense to know how this would impact the party, and the person she wants re-elected. But it's obvious from her comments that she just doesn't get it, and so the state party people should remove her from the position.

More Faux outrage about faux issues.

And by FOX.

Yeah lol

This woman is incredibly tone deaf. Even if she personally saw nothing wrong with flying this under the US flag --- at the freakin' Democratic headquarters, no less --- she should have enough political sense to know how this would impact the party, and the person she wants re-elected. But it's obvious from her comments that she just doesn't get it, and so the state party people should remove her from the position.

Agree 100%.

It was a blantly stupid thing to do..considering the opposition loves this sort of shit.

In any case..I think it's disrepectful to mess with the flag in any way.

Agree 100%.

It was a blantly stupid thing to do..considering the opposition loves this sort of shit.

In any case..I think it's disrepectful to mess with the flag in any way.
Same here.

My neighbor is a veteran, and a first-responder. He has a flag hanging off his home that has now become very tattered, torn and faded. He shines a light on it at night, but every time I look over there it bothers me. I wish he'd just go ahead and replace it.

from the OP link...

Did she just pull the race card?

Yeah, that is such crap... "leads me to believe" blah blah

Has any other president ever done that...?
LOL! Are you claiming that Obama did it?

Some dope did it and then took full responsibility and then took it down.

No, I was responding to what the woman said... That the outrage over it had anything to do with Obama, AS IF any other President's face would get a different reaction...

Certain elements cannot accept Barack Obama as president. :doubt:

The flag, which had been flying for several months without complaint and is available online for $12.95, was later removed by Hurlbert.

Bradford said Hurlbert apologized for the incident, but did not offer any promises that it wouldn't fly again.

"What really upsets me is that the flag had apparently been flying for months and no one had done anything about it," Bradford said. "I've got no hard feelings toward [Hurlbert], but people will be driving by there to make sure it doesn't go up again."

Hurlbert said Tuesday's incident was the first time anyone had complained about the flag, which she received as a gift two months ago.

"It leads me to believe that it's not about the flag," she told FoxNews.com. "Certain elements cannot accept Barack Obama as president."

No, I was responding to what the woman said... That the outrage over it had anything to do with Obama, AS IF any other President's face would get a different reaction...

The flag, which had been flying for several months without complaint and is available online for $12.95, was later removed by Hurlbert.

Bradford said Hurlbert apologized for the incident, but did not offer any promises that it wouldn't fly again.

"What really upsets me is that the flag had apparently been flying for months and no one had done anything about it," Bradford said. "I've got no hard feelings toward [Hurlbert], but people will be driving by there to make sure it doesn't go up again."

Hurlbert said Tuesday's incident was the first time anyone had complained about the flag, which she received as a gift two months ago.

"It leads me to believe that it's not about the flag," she told FoxNews.com. "Certain elements cannot accept Barack Obama as president."

I personally don't think that FOX would have any trouble had that been Reagan. None.

I personally don't think that FOX would have any trouble had that been Reagan. None.

That's all you got, blame a News channel?
pathetic

Obama is suppose to be so brilliant, his cult member supporters are some of the stupidest..

Good for the Vets who stood up for this

Another reason she should just step down.

That's all you got, blame a News channel?
pathetic

Check the thread..Stephy..the Tea Party did something that was very similar.

No FOX outrage. :lol:

Now why is that?

:eusa_eh: The TEA party flags?!?

And..I noticed..no outrage from you..on it either.

Is is flying UNDER our Countries Flag on a Tea Party headquarters?
You can deflect all you want, shows your pettiness.

From what I understand..they fell it at gatherings.

This is not about pettiness..I totally agree it was the wrong thing to do.

Apparently FOX only thinks it's wrong when it's Democrats that do it.

Just like you.

And..I noticed..no outrage from you..on it either.

Is is flying UNDER our Countries Flag on a Tea Party headquarters?
You can deflect all you want, shows your pettiness.

From what I understand..they fell it at gatherings.

This is not about pettiness..I totally agree it was the wrong thing to do.

Apparently FOX only thinks it's wrong when it's Democrats that do it.

Just like you.

deflect deflect deflect...
and blame a news channel...it's DISGUSTING because it puts a PRESIDENT of the United States on it and flies it as if he is our dictator, idiot
and I would feel the same if it was ANY PRESIDENT

Check the thread..Stephy..the Tea Party did something that was very similar.

No FOX outrage. :lol:

Now why is that?

Maybe someone should call 'em on it, like Stewart did regarding the Zadroga bill. (he dedicated an entire show to the topic)

Worst Responders - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 12/16/10 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

It's well known that Republicans hate Police and Firefighters. Along with mailmen, teachers, santitation workers and just about every other American not making over 300K a year. Labor? Pisshaw..

How pedestrian. Especially if they are working for the gubmint. Then they are leeches.

Forum List

Back