Obama on the flag? Seriously?

Is is flying UNDER our Countries Flag on a Tea Party headquarters?
You can deflect all you want, shows your pettiness.

From what I understand..they fell it at gatherings.

This is not about pettiness..I totally agree it was the wrong thing to do.

Apparently FOX only thinks it's wrong when it's Democrats that do it.

Just like you.

deflect deflect deflect...
and blame a news channel...it's DISGUSTING because it puts a PRESIDENT of the United States on it and flies it as if he is our dictator, idiot
and I would feel the same if it was ANY PRESIDENT

I didn't blame any news channel. I pointed out that FOX, which is not news, didn't have a problem with the Tea Party doing the EXACT SAME THING.

Catch up.

Just like you.

and blame a news channel...it's DISGUSTING because it puts a PRESIDENT of the United States on it and flies it as if he is our dictator, idiot

I didn't blame any news channel. I pointed out that FOX, which is not news, didn't have a problem with the Tea Party doing the EXACT SAME THING.

Catch up.

yeah ok, fox isn't a news channel..what the fuck ever..

Catch up.

yeah ok, fox isn't a news channel..what the fuck ever..

See?

We can agree! :clap2:

:D

It's well known that Republicans hate Police and Firefighters. Along with mailmen, teachers, santitation workers and just about every other American not making over 300K a year. Labor? Pisshaw..

How pedestrian. Especially if they are working for the gubmint. Then they are leeches.

Check out what these union workers have to say about it

9/11 First Responders React to the Senate Filibuster - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 12/16/10 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

It's well known that Republicans hate Police and Firefighters. Along with mailmen, teachers, santitation workers and just about every other American not making over 300K a year. Labor? Pisshaw..

How pedestrian. Especially if they are working for the gubmint. Then they are leeches.

9/11 First Responders React to the Senate Filibuster - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 12/16/10 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

oh wonderful..what does this have to do with THIS THREAD?

Is is flying UNDER our Countries Flag on a Tea Party headquarters?
You can deflect all you want, shows your pettiness.

Just like you.

I bet you weren't outraged when George Bush autographed flags.

You do appear to have a comprehension problem ... or perhaps a touch of ADHD?

Just like you.

Or stepped on one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMxrpcghRFA]Bush walks on 9/11 flag, signs flag, slaps flag into knee when bored - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Just like you.

You can change and deflect from the topic too...I don't care.

(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

4 USC § 8 - Respect for flag | LII / Legal Information Institute

"No. This is private property. This is private property. You're not allowed to touch anything. I'll call the police," Democratic Party chairwoman Nancy Hulbert said. "Just went online. Just went online and looked up the flag code. There is no higher-up in Lake County. I'm responsible. I take responsibility."

Vets angry over American flag featuring Obama | www.wftv.com
She sucks at looking things up, doesn't she?

I expect Ms. Hulbert is more loyal to Obama than she is to America.

You can change and deflect from the topic too...I don't care.
You said you'd feel the same if it were any president.

I gave you an example of a president defacing the flag.

*crickets*

(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

4 USC § 8 - Respect for flag | LII / Legal Information Institute
"No. This is private property. This is private property. You're not allowed to touch anything. I'll call the police," Democratic Party chairwoman Nancy Hulbert said. "Just went online. Just went online and looked up the flag code. There is no higher-up in Lake County. I'm responsible. I take responsibility."

Vets angry over American flag featuring Obama | www.wftv.com
She sucks at looking things up, doesn't she?

I expect Ms. Hulbert is more loyal to Obama than she is to America.

She's a fool and has no business in that position, as I posted above.

You do appear to have a comprehension problem ... or perhaps a touch of ADHD?

Stephanie is among the board's top 1% when it comes to both stupidity and partisanship.

communist_flag_with_lenin_big.jpg

:thup:

Is there any reason that excuse doesn't work for the other flag in question?

Have you looked at the picture of the other flag?

The likeness of The One is actually on a flag. You are talking about a picture on a T-Shirt of Ronald Reagan with a flag behind him. He is not being displayed as being ON the flag.

Immie

No, it's not a picture of Reagan standing in front of the flag Immie. That is intellectually dishonest. That is a likeness of Reagan, super imposed on top of a US flag and pasted on a t shirt. You are stretching the limits of the truth there. One does not excuse the other and I sure don't like playing this playground game, but I can see the moth-to-light like attraction when you take such liberties with the truth. That is not a picture of Reagan standing in front of the flag and you know that. Someone intentionally put a likeness of Reagan on the US flag. That doesn't make it Reagan fault or conservatives fault.

There are entire lines of US flags made with stuff super imposed on them. It looks to be a practical cottage industry.

usa-powmia-flag-3x5ft-poly

USA Novelty | USA POW-MIA Flag 3x5ft Poly | FlagsImporter.com

Are POWs unAmerican?

usa-with-army-logo-flag-3x5ft-poly

USA Novelty | USA with Army Logo Flag 3x5ft Poly | FlagsImporter.com

The Army?

usa-with-navy-logo-flag-3x5ft-poly

USA Novelty | USA with Navy Logo Flag 3x5ft Poly | FlagsImporter.com
The navy?

The folks who fly these flags do so to show their support of the Army, the Navy, POWs, whatever. It's not proper and hopefully someone lets people know it's not proper, just like they did in the case in FL. It's not an indictment of an entire party, million of people. This is absurd. In fact, my visit here is at an end.

Best wishes, see you in a few years.

You have the guts to call me intellectually dishonest and then claim the Reagan t-shirt is anything but a picture of Reagan standing in front of a flag? Maybe you might want to take a look at your t-shirt picture again... notice that the flag is waving... and Reagan's picture isn't?

As for your statements about respect... perhaps you should go read post number 197? Maybe you missed it.

Immie

Forum List

Back