Obama Praises Mizzou Protesters “I Want An Activist Citizenry” (VIDEO)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Get load of this man/thug you put in as President. You see: everything he's done is because HE WANTED IT. not because it's what WE THE PEOPLE WANTED mind you. And now look at our college campuses to see the END results because of what he wanted. We have the BLM, the OWS, Al Shartpon etc causing riots, lootings, burning down towns and people businesses, shutting down our ways to work, fairs, etc. and now your children are being USED to make everyone's lives Miserable. how freaking sick a President would bring this down on us. I didn't believe in my lifetime we would ever live under someone like this. wake up folks. you put in another progressive like Hillary, Bernie, etc and you will get a continuation of THIS MAN
video at the site if you can stomach it

SNIP.
Obama Praises Mizzou Protesters “I Want An Activist Citizenry” (VIDEO)

November 15, 2015

Obama-on-Mizzou.jpg

In a recent interview with ABC News, President Obama praised protesters at the University of Missouri saying that he wants an “activist citizenry.”

He says that people should be engaged in a dialogue and that the protesters should be open to hearing the voices of the other side but of course, that’s not what’s happening at Mizzou or anywhere else.

Here’s a partial transcript from ABC News:

President Obama Praises University of Missouri Protesters: ‘I Want an Activist Citizenry’

“There is clearly a problem at the University of Missouri, and that’s not just coming from students. That’s coming from some faculty,” the president told Stephanopoulos Thursday at the White House. “I think it is entirely appropriate for students in a thoughtful, peaceful way to protest what they see as injustices or inattention to serious problems in their midst.

all of this thugs spew here:
Obama Praises Mizzou Protesters "I Want An Activist Citizenry" (VIDEO) - Progressives Today

Remember everyone...Republicans support the right to protest and the right to free speech unless you say something they dont like. Then you're a criminal!

Go America!

President Obama: Student Protests Should Embrace Free Speech - FIRE

Good for you, Mr. President:

President Obama praised student activists, but also said he disagrees with what Stephanopoulos described as “militant political correctness” on campus, whereby some activists seek to shut down opposing viewpoints. “Being a good citizen, being an activist, involves hearing the other side and making sure that you are engaging in a dialogue because that’s also how change happens,” said President Obama in the seven-minute interview.

You have no use for the PC Police either, I see.

Last edited:

President Obama praised student activists, but also said he disagrees with what Stephanopoulos described as “militant political correctness” on campus, whereby some activists seek to shut down opposing viewpoints. “Being a good citizen, being an activist, involves hearing the other side and making sure that you are engaging in a dialogue because that’s also how change happens,” said President Obama in the seven-minute interview.

That's what he says but is it what he does?

That's what he says but is it what he does?
Hey, I just love shoving that stuff in the face of the USMB PC Police, that's all.

:laugh:

yeah right, that's why he's come out to try and quite down all these NASTY thuggish protesters some involving the teachers themselves. He's ran up to the lecture us before on how we are afraid of some three year old children for question his stupid decisions. he's a liar let's not forget that.

yeah right, that's why he's come out to try and quite down all these NASTY thuggish protesters some involving the teachers themselves. he's a liar let's not forget that.
You're still allowed to agree with him if he says something - on any issue - with which you agree.

Being a political adversary doesn't mean you can't give an inch now and then.

Nothing wrong with protesting etc. It just needs to be for the right/legit reasons. And it would help if you don't throw away your integrity doing it either.
Wanting free shit, calling for death to cops and burning innocent peoples livelihoods doesn't cut it either.

Now, after the OP's lies, here's what the President really said in that interview:

"I don't want you to think that a display of your strength is simply shutting other people up. And that part of your ability to bring about change is going to be by engagement and understanding the viewpoints and the arguments of the other side.

And so when I hear, for example, you know, folks on college campuses saying, "We're not going to allow somebody to speak on our campus because we disagree with their ideas or we feel threatened by their ideas--" you know, I think that's a recipe for dogmatism. And I think you're not going to be as effective…

I do worry if young people start getting trained to think that if somebody says something I don't like, if somebody says something that hurts my feelings, that my only recourse is to shut them up, avoid them, push them away, call on a higher power to protect me from that."

Y'know, I agree so strongly with what Obama said that I think I'll repeat it:

biyBgKyiL.png

Remember everyone...Republicans support the right to protest and the right to free speech unless you say something they dont like. Then you're a criminal!

Go America!

No we support it up to the point where you use it to shut down someone else's right to free speech.

yeah right, that's why he's come out to try and quite down all these NASTY thuggish protesters some involving the teachers themselves. he's a liar let's not forget that.
You're still allowed to agree with him if he says something - on any issue - with which you agree.

Being a political adversary doesn't mean you can't give an inch now and then.

As I said in a previous post, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

yeah right, that's why he's come out to try and quite down all these NASTY thuggish protesters some involving the teachers themselves. He's ran up to the lecture us before on how we are afraid of some three year old children for question his stupid decisions. he's a liar let's not forget that.

The republican circular logic machine.

Repub: Obama doesnt like it
Everyone else: But heres a quote saying he does
Repub: Thats because hes a liar and doesnt REALLY like it

Now, after the OP's lies, here's what the President really said in that interview:

"I don't want you to think that a display of your strength is simply shutting other people up. And that part of your ability to bring about change is going to be by engagement and understanding the viewpoints and the arguments of the other side.

And so when I hear, for example, you know, folks on college campuses saying, "We're not going to allow somebody to speak on our campus because we disagree with their ideas or we feel threatened by their ideas--" you know, I think that's a recipe for dogmatism. And I think you're not going to be as effective…

I do worry if young people start getting trained to think that if somebody says something I don't like, if somebody says something that hurts my feelings, that my only recourse is to shut them up, avoid them, push them away, call on a higher power to protect me from that."

You notice that they believe they are right on the facts and that is why they first LIE ABOUT THE FACTS IN EVERY OP?

You can thank Obama FOR ALL OF THIS. send him a little thank you note along with this video. Video at the site

SNIP:
College #BlackLivesMatter Protests Turning Aggressive: 'F*** You, Filthy Whites'
Making "filthy white b****" cry, pushing, shoving, and storming the library.
News
Trey Sanchez
Dartmouth Review report, about 150 protesters dressed in black descended on unsuspecting students, marching and shouting, “F*** you, you filthy white f***s!," "F*** you and your comfort!," "F*** you, you racist s***!” It is indicated that they turned on others who weren't joining their shenanigans:

Throngs of protesters converged around fellow students who had not joined in their long march. They confronted students who bore “symbols of oppression”: “gangster hats” and Beats-brand headphones. The flood of demonstrators self-consciously overstepped every boundary, opening the doors of study spaces with students reviewing for exams. Those who tried to close their doors were harassed further. One student abandoned the study room and ran out of the library. The protesters followed her out of the library, shouting obscenities the whole way.

Students who refused to listen to or join their outbursts were shouted down. “Stand the f*** up!” “You filthy racist white piece of s***!” Men and women alike were pushed and shoved by the group. “If we can’t have it, shut it down!” they cried. Another woman was pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting “filthy white b****!” in her face.

Campus Reform obtained some footage from inside, as seen above.

ALL of it and the video at the site here:
College #BlackLivesMatter Protests Turning Aggressive: 'F*** You, Filthy Whites'

Forum List

Back