Obama: Re-election Bid More Important Than American Lives

What conservatives pretty much want is a theocracy..like Saudi Arabia..which is the pinnacle of Conservative Society.

And they will do anything in their means to achieve that. Lying, stealing, and murdering are no big deal when it comes to getting their way.
See what I mean?

It isn't just here, it isn't just him/her/it.

It's everywhere you go, everywhere you look, everything you read.

libtards run around making stupid accusations with NOTHING to back them up other than their own ignorant, childish belief system.

They're much more similar to Hitler and Goebbels that they are to any true liberals of the past. They, like Hitler and Goebbels, believe that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. In fact, I honestly don't believe they even know when they're lying.

They really are that stupid.

libtards spew meaningless words like a drunk spews vomit.

Only the drunk's spewing is far more intelligent.

It's hard to have a discussion with them.

But it's easy to make fun of their stupidity

What conservatives pretty much want is a theocracy..like Saudi Arabia..which is the pinnacle of Conservative Society.

And they will do anything in their means to achieve that. Lying, stealing, and murdering are no big deal when it comes to getting their way.

Oh, but they don't. You can't prove that. That was just pitiful, Sallow.

Of course I can.

Ralph Reed is a conservative leader.

"I honesty believe that in my lifetime we will see a country once again governed by Christians . . . and Christian values. What Christians have got to do is take back this country, one precinct at a time, one neighborhood at a time, and one state at a time."

That's basically the agenda.

Of course I can.

"I honesty believe that in my lifetime we will see a country once again governed by Christians . . . and Christian values. What Christians have got to do is take back this country, one precinct at a time, one neighborhood at a time, and one state at a time."

And that's a "Theocracy" to you? Like the Saudis? Like Iran? :eusa_pray:

You better go look under your bed. There might be a bogey man there

Sallow claims we want a Theocracy here yet he supports Islam in the Middle East. Totally illogical.

He claims we hate women and children and supports abortions of any kind. Murder is still murder even though you've legalized it.

He claims we lie yet he supports a world-class liar in the White House.

RWer calls us the Taliban in America. Why? Because we see abuse and say something about it publically instead of keeping it to ourselves.

Extremism of any kind is unhealthy. Closing off your mind to reality is unhealthy. I don't know what else I can say about it.

Keep this in mind; When our leaders start sounding like our worst enemies we all have a serious problem. You can go thru life continually ignoring it just cause you've been taught by them how to hate your neighbor or you can choose to pay attention. It's up to you. Better societies have come under the thumb of despotic regimes.

See what I mean?

It isn't just here, it isn't just him/her/it.

It's everywhere you go, everywhere you look, everything you read.

libtards run around making stupid accusations with NOTHING to back them up other than their own ignorant, childish belief system.

They're much more similar to Hitler and Goebbels that they are to any true liberals of the past. They, like Hitler and Goebbels, believe that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. In fact, I honestly don't believe they even know when they're lying.

They really are that stupid.

libtards spew meaningless words like a drunk spews vomit.

Only the drunk's spewing is far more intelligent.

It's hard to have a discussion with them.

But it's easy to make fun of their stupidity

Hitler and Goebbels were true Christian Conservative Heroes. They did what Christians have for a long time wanted..eradicated the Jews.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/1593640242]The Jews and Their Lies: Martin Luther: 9781593640248: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

It's pretty ageless.

Sallow claims we want a Theocracy here yet he supports Islam in the Middle East. Totally illogical.

He claims we hate women and children and supports abortions of any kind. Murder is still murder even though you've legalized it.

He claims we lie yet he supports a world-class liar in the White House.

RWer calls us the Taliban in America. Why? Because we see abuse and say something about it publically instead of keeping it to ourselves.

Extremism of any kind is unhealthy. Closing off your mind to reality is unhealthy. I don't know what else I can say about it.

Keep this in mind; When our leaders start sounding like our worst enemies we all have a serious problem. You can go thru life continually ignoring it just cause you've been taught by them how to hate your neighbor or you can choose to pay attention. It's up to you. Better societies have come under the thumb of despotic regimes.

Destroying your argument is easy.

I am an atheist and an American.

I don't support religion and believe our concerns should basically end at our shores.

The Middle East isn't part of America.

Funny you think it is.

Of course I can.

The Saudi family is a partial owner of FOX.

:thup: True story!

See what I mean?

Onward Christian Soldier.

Haven't been in church in years.

Want to make fun of me cuz I'm white now?

Of course I can.

That explains why Fox is so critical of Sauds like Osama Bin Laden and the 19 Sauds who committed 911.

BTW, The Muslim Brotherhood is fully entrenched in our Homeland Security dept. Makes you feel safe, doesn't it. After all, any group with the word Muslim in it must be secular in nature.

Also, if you studied at Columbia chances are you were taught by a felon. Did you know that? True story.

George Soros is a partial owner of obama. True story.

ManBearPig sold ALL of Current TV to al Jazeera. True story.

Alwaleed owns a whopping 5% of News Corp. wowee-zowee, batfink. Call the fukking Marines

Hell. Barry had his priorities and they sure weren't Benghazi and the loss of HIS ambassador.

His State Department, under Hilbilly, dropped the ball big time on Benghazi and four very good men died because of the ineptness of Barry's State Department. The buck stops at his desk.

His consulate under attack sure didn't stop him from jetting off to his Vegas fundraiser. Priorities after all.

Where did the buck stop for David Foy.

Oh yeah..no where.

Cry me a river.

We aren't talking about Foy. We are talking about Obama and his State Department.

Deflect much??

Foy was killed by a suicide bomber. No warning.

They had plenty of warning about Benghazi. They ignored it.

Cry your own fucking river.

Last edited:

Of course I can.

So, you can only provide one example. That's not proof, buddy! I can find multiple examples of how people like you want to enforce your secular ideals on America.

Last edited:

Of course I can.

So, you can only provide one example. That's not proof, buddy! I can find multiple examples of how people like you want to enforce your secular ideals on America.

Yet only Muslims have freedom of religion in America these days.

Go figure.

Taliban USA

Marines like to refer to Obama as the Taliban In Chief.

Just sayin.

The Benghazi terrorist attack went ignored and undefended.

The Benghazi attacks of Sept. 1, 2012 were not the first at that location. Shots had been fired repeatedly for months, and in June of 2012 an IED blew a 12-foot hole in the wall surrounding the compound.

http://seattletimes.com/text/2019556523.html

American personnel there kept pleading for more security, more guards etc. But the Obama administration kept reducing security, withdrawing American guards and troops, and replacing them with Libyan personnel(??). A few days before the big attack, American security personnel were down to *three*. When Ambassador Stevens came to visit on Sept. 9 for a five-day stay, he brough two personal bodyguards with him, raising the total to five.

Obama had been riding the "GM is alive and bin Laden is dead!" campaign meme heavily for the election coming in less than two months. He apparently figured that sending more personnel to middle Eastern and African consulates, would spoil the impression he was trying to make of an Al Qaeda defeated and on the run, so he kept reducing them despite the clearly increasing danger.

The four Americans killed on Sept. 11, 2012, died as a direct result of political campaign decisions made in the Obama administration for his re-election campaign.

You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

Last edited:
I believe that the Obama administration placed such importance on his re-election bid, that they were more than willing to sacrifice American lives to make it happen. "That's crazy talk," you say. Well, I not only believe it's true, but the facts tell us that it must be true.

1. The Benghazi terrorist attack went ignored and undefended. All the facts surrounding the attack are well-known and there's no sense rehashing them at length. But the fact is, 4 Americans died because while the Benghazi attack was being carried out, Obama went to bed to rest up for a campaign fund raiser, and our State Dept. prevented our forces from responding, going as far as telling them to stand down and not board airplanes. The clear intent here was, they couldn't justify the attack with an armed response, or their campaign narrative would be exposed as false.

2. A global effort was made to spark outrage and violence against America. As we all know now, the intelligence briefing--both during and immediately following the Benghazi attack--advised both Obama and Hillary that in fact, it was a well planned, premeditated terrorist attack. However, in an obvious attempt to keep Obama's narrative (Al Qaeda is impotent and on the run, everything is fine) intact, a cover-up was implemented, announcing that the reason for the attack was a youtube video mocking Mohammed. Immediately after the terrorist attack, the maker of the video was swooped down upon by a host of Federal agents, who perp-walked him and then threw him in jail where he remains to this day. In addition, Obama and Hillary created a video of their own--spending nearly 100 million of our taxpayer dollars--which was distributed all over the Pakistan airwaves, apologizing for the horrible video. This is a crucial point; as we already know, Obama and Hillary were fully aware the video was not a precursor to the Benghazi attack, so why did they go so far as to perp-walk the video producer and throw him in jail, then apologize about the video on Pakistan's public airwaves? The answer is simple. They were intentionally trying to spark global outrage--and more importantly, violence--against America in response to the video. Had their plan succeeded, the global Muslim community would have reacted in protest and violence against America over the video... which would have played right into Obama's and Hillary's hands because their story would have been proven accurate. What other reason could Obama and Hillary have had for what they did when they knew the video had nothing to do with anything? There is no other plausible reason. And this whole effort to gin up outrage and violence against America was for the simple purpose of keeping Obama's re-election bid from taking damage. Success would have meant an all-out global jihad against America over the video... surely costing many American lives before it was over.

And these facts go far in helping us understand how sinister, arrogant, dishonest, anti-American, loathsome and disgraceful the Obama administration is to its very core.

There was no political advantage to anything that happened or could have happened with Benghazi. It became a big mess and Obama still won, so how could it have been worse? Republicans just can't accept the fact that a black man was re-elected despite a horrible economy, so they keep making excuses. The reason for all the excuses? They do not want to accept responsibility for pursuing an agenda that is supported by less than half of all Americans.

1. The slobbering, Obama-loving press kept the Benghazi treason out of the public's knowledge.

2. Obama is NOT a black man, at least not any more than he is white. The race is only an issue to racists like yourself.

3. Obama got re-elected because right-wing idiots who preferred to see a Muslim Communist president to a Mormon, and stayed home on election day.

4. The state of the economy was never an issue to the 47%-ers who enjoy their free meals, rents, cars and other perks they get for staying on the plantation, as defined by downtown Detroit.

The Benghazi terrorist attack went ignored and undefended.

The Benghazi attacks of Sept. 1, 2012 were not the first at that location. Shots had been fired repeatedly for months, and in June of 2012 an IED blew a 12-foot hole in the wall surrounding the compound.

American personnel there kept pleading for more security, more guards etc. But the Obama administration kept reducing security, withdrawing American guards and troops, and replacing them with Libyan personnel(??). A few days before the big attack, American security personnel were down to *three*. When Ambassador Stevens came to visit on Sept. 9 for a five-day stay, he brough two personal bodyguards with him, raising the total to five.

Obama had been riding the "GM is alive and bin Laden is dead!" campaign meme heavily for the election coming in less than two months. He apparently figured that sending more personnel to middle Eastern and African consulates, would spoil the impression he was trying to make of an Al Qaeda defeated and on the run, so he kept reducing them despite the clearly increasing danger.

The four Americans killed on Sept. 11, 2012, died as a direct result of political campaign decisions made in the Obama administration for his re-election campaign.

You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

Late Benghazi U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens turned down offers of more security ? twice: report - NY Daily News

The American Ambassador killed last Sept. 11 in a brutal attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi refused offers for more security at the compound, according to a bombshell report.

Christopher Stevens, the U.S. Ambassador to Libya, who was killed along with three other Americans after terrorists stormed the mission, twice turned down offers from senior military officials for additional security at the facility, McClatchy news services reported.

Yessiree..never let facts get in the way..of a good lie.

Forum List

Back