Obama releases top iranian scientist as part of nuke deal

If we don't give them their top guy back how can they build the nuke? They have Americans and Jews to kill with it and the sooner they do it the sooner they can start killing......what don't you get about that?

Disgusting. Unbelievable. Revolting. And embarrassing. The Iranians must be laughing their heads off at the clowns on Team Obama.

Too bad Major Garrett didn't know about this shameful part of the Iran nuke when he asked Obama about why he failed to insist on the release of the four Americans being held illegally by Iran.

Let's see if any journalist asks Josh Earnest (the White House press secretary) about this outrage.

A nuke scientist as part of a nuke deal? Remarkable, no one could ever have imagined such a thing.

I'm sure Kerry under orders from Obama said...
Hey guys,anything else would you like us to do to get this deal done?

Iran: Mr Secretary you haven't asked about the Americans that we have been holding for years.Do you want to discuss their situation...
Secretary Kerry: Nah,I'm good....

A nuke scientist as part of a nuke deal? Remarkable, no one could ever have imagined such a thing.
Sure they get their scientist but we don't get our hostages.

How can keep defending this lunatic.
I didn't know that every treaty included getting back your citizens who broke the laws in a foreign nation? Is this a new requirement?

Mr President! Tell Iran to release the hostages NOW! What are you waiting for??? The next Ramadan????

What a disgrace of a man!

Mr President! Tell Iran to release the hostages NOW! What are you waiting for??? The next Ramadan????

And right after it's posted that this guy was released 2 years ago, another airhead right on cue chimes in blissfully ignorant of the facts in front of her face.

I mean these Americans left behind! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They were not mentioned by Obama or Kerry in the agreement with Iran.... giving concessions to the Mullahs is all these two can do!

They have blood in their hands!

I mean these Americans left behind! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They were not mentioned by Obama or Kerry in the agreement with Iran.... giving concessions to the Mullahs is all these two can do!

They have blood in their hands!

Fuck you. They were mentioned. You are shit.

So how long have you supported iran getting the bomb?
Since we've had it. Building weapons is what nations do, and MAD works, obviously.

Since we are the only nation to ever use it as a WMD, we have no fucking room to talk eh?

If releasing Mojtaba Atarodi was part of the "deal" with Iran, why was he released 2 years ago?

Iranian scientist returns after release from US - Yahoo News

Jim Hoft fails, again. Color me shocked.

Not really. Read your link. The story is from April 27, 2015
An Iranian scientist held by the U.S. since late 2011 has returned to Iran.

The scientist, Mojtaba Atarodi said U.S. authorities had treated him "generally well."

The microchip expert at Tehran's high profile Sharif University, Atarodi was in U.S. custody since December 2011 over allegations he bought high-tech equipment in violation of U.S. sanctions on Iran.

Atarodi arrived home via Oman, a Gulf state which has served as a mediator between Washington and Tehran before.

In 2012, the U.S. released Iranian national Shahrzad Mir Gholikhan after she spent five years in U.S. detention

The U.S. has a history of occasional arrest and release of Iranian citizens on similar charges.

In 2010 and 2011, three Americans convicted of espionage by Iran returned home through Oman.

If releasing Mojtaba Atarodi was part of the "deal" with Iran, why was he released 2 years ago?

Iranian scientist returns after release from US - Yahoo News

Jim Hoft fails, again. Color me shocked.

Dishonest motherfucking conservative lamestream media!!!

How stupid do you nutbags feel after being played THOUSANDS OF TIMES and never figuring it out?

Dumb shits.

You're even dumber than I thought.

He was released April 27th 2015. Do you ever read? Fucking moron.....:rofl:

And right after it's posted that this guy was released 2 years ago, another airhead right on cue chimes in blissfully ignorant of the facts in front of her face.

You;re blissfully ignorant of the facts as usual. The US released Atoradi in April of 2015, not 2 years ago.

Moron!

Forum List

Back