Obama’s Presidency is failing. Not personal, just the facts

anyone take notice that Bambi generally speaks to crowds of "Babies" who weren't fortunate enough to have lived in the 80's/90' when for most of us in the 30 and over group were living the happiest days of our lives? Who wouldn't give up Italian food to go back to 1981? Everything was going just fine until Queen Pelosi became speaker! Then "The Stupid Voters" voted for one of their own kind!

Where are the FACTS??

You got a bunch of OPINIONS and BLOGS.

Who fucking cares what some asshole with a BLOG thinks.

Where are the FACTS?

Fact: Real unemployment is higher than when Obama took office.
Fact: Household income is lower than when Obama took office.
Fact: Household wealth is lower than when Obama took office.
Fact: MOre people are on foodstamps than before Obama took office.
Fact: More people are on disability than when Obama took office.
Fact: The U.S. credit rating is lower than when Obama took office.
Fact: Gas prices are higher than when Obama took office.
Fact: The deficit is higher than when Obama took office.
Fact: The national debt is higher than when Obama took office.

Are those enough facts for you?

Obama has a mixed review in my bag.

Recently gun control I think he could have played it safer on and accomplished something reasonable.

The wars are grinding down just like he sais. Can't be disappointed about that.

Our economy is stable. Not great, then again the gold rush/ghost town folks are not happy.

Healthcare is a step in the right direction. Too complicated. Too soft. A step in the necessary direction though.

OBL is still dead I believe.

The regulations on the financial industry are too soft. I am very disappointed there.

No big scandals. That embassy thing is for folks who want to strike back and take over headlines.

So a mixed bag in all. Would I vote for him again? Probably given the other choices.

GWB got us out of IRaq
UBL was killed because of intel gotten with enhanced methods asnoted here-in
regulations? we had regs when the wheels came off
I agree that the health care system in the govt is broke, he made it worse
his own people agree
Blog: Democrats losing faith in Obamacare

just the facts mam

No, just your usual RW nutbag spin.

thank god I taped a lot of stuff off the radio on the main top 40 stations in south florida in the 90's. the DJ's had their live broadcasts in various nightclubs in Lauderdale/Miami. I went often, back then all I recall were happy faces on the dance floor, not a worry in the world, the greatest dance music, Clinton was making a fool of himself, but we loved it. now compare the 90's to the decade of fear over half the county Is facing. And Obama is saving us? from what? Global Warming?

Benghazi, when did he know?
Why did he send out others to lie for him?
Clinton sought end-run around counterterrorism bureau on night of Benghazi attack, witness will say | Fox News
Failed Stimulus
Two-thirds of Democrats now believe Obama's health care reforms will either hurt them personally or have no effect on their daily lives, a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday shows. In comparison, just 27 percent of Democratic respondents said the reforms would help them.

Read more: Blog: Democrats losing faith in Obamacare
Follow us: [MENTION=20123]American[/MENTION]Thinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

After all the attacking he did on Iraq, Syria becomes the same. What is he going to do now?
Obama?s 'red line' on Syria: An Iraq-like 'slam dunk' moment? (+video) - CSMonitor.com
We knew Saddam had WMDs. He used them on his own people. The UN stated he had over 6000 un accounted for Jan 2003. now BHO sits while 1000s are dying while the American people did the right thing with Saddams regime
removed it
while this will not be mentioned, what would the events if Saddam was still in power with Syria's troubles right next door and is some of the WMDs Syria has been alleged to use some of the same Saddam was alleged sent there in the year after 9-11? and as one of his generals stated?

And of course the trillions in debt that he mostly owns
Jobless recovery (even less withou GWB tarp and the oil and gas sector)
The Oil and Gas Industry is the Top Job Creating Sector in America | TAP Management Blog
Boston
Fort Hood

Wow..Hannity was saying the EXACT SAME THING on my way home from work.

Coincidence?

:lol:

Where are the FACTS??

You got a bunch of OPINIONS and BLOGS.

Who fucking cares what some asshole with a BLOG thinks.

Where are the FACTS?

Fact: Real unemployment is higher than when Obama took office.
Fact: Household income is lower than when Obama took office.
Fact: Household wealth is lower than when Obama took office.
Fact: MOre people are on foodstamps than before Obama took office.
Fact: More people are on disability than when Obama took office.
Fact: The U.S. credit rating is lower than when Obama took office.
Fact: Gas prices are higher than when Obama took office.
Fact: The deficit is higher than when Obama took office.
Fact: The national debt is higher than when Obama took office.

Are those enough facts for you?

FACT - Obama is responsible for NONE of those things.

FACT - They were AUTHORED by the PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION.

I miss Vanilla Ice !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=149jGeIlx3I]Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby - video original - YouTube[/ame]

That should help.

Don't worry..he should make a comeback any day now.

:cool:

I can still remember moving to Sarsota/Longboat Key around the time that song was playing on the radio 24/7, along with "Everybody Dance Now"!!! what a great time that was!

217420_575037602518109_606145817_n.jpg

FUCK YOU. Stimuluses count as spending. It still has to be paid back. Just b/c it isn't part of the initial budget doesn't mean shit! Spending is spending and I'm sick of you fucktard libs lying about simple shit. :eusa_hand:

Not exactly...

We were losing in excess of 500,000 jobs a month for the last six months of the Bush presidency

You can't lose 500,000 jobs a month either. There is no fixed amount of jobs when it comes to unemployment. There is only a peak (which is full employment) and that's it.

Obama's presidency has been a failure for America because he has borrowed trillions of dollars (which we will never be able to repay) to distribute as political patronage under the guise of economic "stimulus."

Averted a depression, produced the biggest social reform ever, ended the stupidest wars ever.Made us competitive in alt energy, gay tolerant, finacially regulated, many aids to the nonrich, finally started tax the rich more fairly. Great president. Any problem is due to mindless GOP obstruction- period. the GOP may break in 2014...all good, intelligent humans hope so.

Last edited:
Clinton sought end-run around counterterrorism bureau on night of Benghazi attack, witness will say | Fox News
Failed Stimulus
Two-thirds of Democrats now believe Obama's health care reforms will either hurt them personally or have no effect on their daily lives, a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday shows. In comparison, just 27 percent of Democratic respondents said the reforms would help them.

Follow us: [MENTION=20123]American[/MENTION]Thinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

After all the attacking he did on Iraq, Syria becomes the same. What is he going to do now?
Obama?s 'red line' on Syria: An Iraq-like 'slam dunk' moment? (+video) - CSMonitor.com
We knew Saddam had WMDs. He used them on his own people. The UN stated he had over 6000 un accounted for Jan 2003. now BHO sits while 1000s are dying while the American people did the right thing with Saddams regime
removed it
while this will not be mentioned, what would the events if Saddam was still in power with Syria's troubles right next door and is some of the WMDs Syria has been alleged to use some of the same Saddam was alleged sent there in the year after 9-11? and as one of his generals stated?

The Oil and Gas Industry is the Top Job Creating Sector in America | TAP Management Blog
Boston
Fort Hood

Because of Benghazi? You are an idiot. Compared to Bush that got many thousands of Americans killed and several trillion dollars in treasure pissed away and seveal hundred thousand Iraqis killed.. Obama is failing?

4 Americans died ? You have the nerve to suggest that Obama has failed compared to Bush?

You people are astonishing.

Failed Stimulus

removed it

Boston
Fort Hood

Because of Benghazi? You are an idiot. Compared to Bush that got many thousands of Americans killed and several trillion dollars in treasure pissed away and seveal hundred thousand Iraqis killed.. Obama is failing?

4 Americans died ? You have the nerve to suggest that Obama has failed compared to Bush?

You people are astonishing.

So the best you can say about Obama is that he hasn't been as bad as Bush? LOL, just give him time...

Forum List

Back