Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

Self-proclaimed Republicans, conservatives and other assorted members of the rightwing had a fit. Screaming and claiming that it was racist.

Yet, I've never seen one explanation how. They just claim it, and supposedly that's what it is.

How is Obama, a black man of a certain complexion and stature, wrong for stating that a young man, who looks like a young version of him, could be his son...how is that a racist statement?

Explain how this was such a racist thing that RIPPED the entire fabric of good American racial relations.

Clearly a question posed to conservatives.
Maybe Obama meant that Tray was maybe his son for real, because let's face it, you all haven't figured out that condoms aren't just for swallowing drugs.

Are you speaking for MarcATL? Are you his protector? Does he need you to stand up for him?
As a Christian I believe and adhere to the belief that my fellow man is my brother, therefore IM2 is my brother. The Bible, which I believe in, and try my best to follow, also states that we are to be our brother's keeper.

He's just doing his God-given duty, as stated in the Bible.

Are you speaking for MarcATL? Are you his protector? Does he need you to stand up for him?
As a Christian I believe and adhere to the belief that my fellow man is my brother, therefore IM2 is my brother. The Bible, which I believe in, and try my best to follow, also states that we are to be our brother's keeper.

He's just doing his God-given duty, as stated in the Bible.
Do you love white people?

NY. I grew up in NYC and I know full well what I'm talking about.
Every Superfly thinks he's the next Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.
$600.00 shoes, $300.00 bottles of wine, Funerals are fashion show where nobodies concerned about the deceased.
Consolidating debt every 6 months.
The list goes on.
How are you paying for any of this?
I’m referring to 99% of the Black of African descent with whom I work.
Jamaicans keep to a budget.

Administrators are paranoid about clinical and financial mistakes and use this functionality to cover themselves.
My current system has about 4 years of data and they're still using it when customers call to find out who missed the boat on any given transaction.
Why would a utility company have clinical data?
I refer to Application data as Clinical or Business Relarex data as opposed to the Financial data that’s required to keep the business operating.

Forum List

Back